Chapter 36 – The black and white collide
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36 – The black and white collide

“Damn that old cougar! She’s biting the one who feeds her!”

The mayor huffed furiously. Everyone who was swept by his gaze was trembling and looked away. It was due to the current situation of the city. He learned that several incidents were happening all over it. It was a curious coincidence and seemed deliberate from his view. Worst, all the police forces were going against his orders. Instead, they decided to follow the bastard Supreme who they considered their golden sun!

“Fuck! Fuck! Fucking cultist! Just because he is the Supreme? Fuck!” Actually, he felt angry about Supreme’s operation last time. He welcomed the latter with open arms. But his house and important documents were destroyed in exchange!

He used his house to ambush those fucking terrorists!

And yet, he still had to maintain a friendly smile when facing Supreme! He had to act as if nothing happened! Thus, he didn’t know where to vent his frustrations!

Still, he knew his priorities.

“Ehem. Hello, Sir Supreme. This is the mayor of City Q.” Putting the phone on his ears, he had a flattering smile as if Supreme was in front of him.

“What is it?” There was a lot of noise on the other side. But Supreme’s cool voice could be heard loud and clear.

“It’s like this… I know you have a very important mission. So, you have to borrow my police officers. But right now, the city is in a vulnerable position. Actually, we are having headaches about some criminal activities happening at the same time.” The mayor more and more annoyed and fidgety as he voiced his thoughts.

“Got it.” But the mayor was cut off before he could elaborate.

All of a sudden, he felt a raging flame surging from his chest! Black smoke exited through his nose, covering his darkening face full of violet veins.

“FUCKING BASTARD!!!”

He screamed like a shrill woman. He was hopping mad, beating the air and wasting all his pent-up energy. And thus, he didn’t even notice the petite figure creeping closer toward him.

“Father!” A sudden horrified shout surprised him. The mayor looked at the door and saw his daughter. Standing beside her was a pudgy man – John Rick, whose eyes and mouth enlarged exaggeratedly!

Only then he noticed something amiss!

Bang!

He felt a thick object hitting his back. It was a heavy blow and he thought he heard a crack from his spine. His vision became blurry but he managed to bite his tongue and remained conscious. However, his legs gave away with a thud.

He didn’t feel the pain from his knees though. Because the one on his back was taking over his mind! He was in so much pain that he thought he wanted to die!

With a copious amount of sweat dripping down from his face, he craned his neck and glared at his attacker!

“You!”

It was a boy. Their house boy. He was used to this boy’s presence that he had already forgotten about him if not for the boy frequently cleaning his study.

“You! Come here!” The mayor tried to swipe his hands at the boy’s head but the former evaded it with minimal effort.

“Pig… you are finally at my mercy.” With eyes that resembled a hungry beast, he swung his petite arms with full force! There was no shred of hesitation in his movements!

Cak!

A bone-chilling sound echoed in that room. Only after a burst of incredibly loud laughter disturbed the silence that the two watchers awakened. They hurried to the mayor’s side, trying to search for any semblance of life in his body.

Meanwhile, tears were pouring down from the boy’s young face. It seemed that all his emotions were gushing out. But the most apparent was his relief.

“Goodbye.” With one final smile to the horrified and angry duo, the boy’s body burst like a watermelon!

“Who are you?” The head of the Engineering Department of Kimininas Institute of Engineering looked at the boy wearing a black cap. He was feeling hesitant as he thought he was imagining things. A scary aura leaked from the seemingly small person. The latter was holding a baseball bat, playing it between his palm. And when the boy lifted his head, a pair of menacing eyes stared at him. Red lights were threatening to come out from his blood-filled pupils.

“You are one of the teachers who actually care. That’s why you have to die.”

The head was horrified and hurried to block with his hands. But another swoosh emerged behind him. He felt tremendous pain, making him keel over. He was shocked and angry because he didn’t notice someone behind him.

Once more, the boy in front swing his bat and he couldn’t do anything but continue to block. But the attack behind him pummeled his head till it burst. In a minute, the previous gentleman was no more than a splattered corpse on the ground!

Ptui. The boys spat on the ground and lifted their weapons on their shoulders.

Right now, City Q was in an extreme situation.

People were rallying like headless flies, vandalizing and polluting every path they take. Amidst them, voices filled with malevolence subtly influenced the crowd. They urged the people to trespass government offices and while at it, they destroyed important files.

At the same time, the mayor’s family disregarded everything and secured themselves to safety. They barricaded themselves with their bodyguards and hired thugs. In fact, their action was quite correct as people began attacking them. It wasn’t long after the former issued an order and began a killing spree in the name of self-defense.

Mother Teresa’s boys were steadily killing people. Their targets seemed to be the hands and feet of the city, and the foundation of society.

But what was anger-inducing was the police’s response. They didn’t even bat an eye as they chased their idol, Investigator Supreme.

And so, the angriest at this moment was him.

Bang!

With one kick, a jeepney got overturned which scared the hell out of the policemen’s souls!

“Which idiot decides to follow me?!” Supreme roared. His stoic face crumbled as a wave of intense anger boiled in his chest. Everyone could feel a wicked aura emerging from him.

The officers fidgeted and their eyes looked at each other as if searching for someone to blame.

“Bastards!!!” Supreme snarled. He controlled himself in order not to twist these stupid mongrels’ necks.

1