2. I am going to call you…
351 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a battlefield now. Acid goo everywhere. All exits have been blocked. But I had a sudden realisation. I am a FRICKIN GHOST.

If the AP puppy can phase through things then I can too!

I concentrated phasing through the floor remembering the feeling of phasing through society in my daily life.

It worked!

I started to descend into the floor like I was enchanted with Feather falling III. I just hope I don't get stuck. Or fall endlessly into the void...

NO. Happy thoughts.

Stay close to me Mirio-senpai.

I plopped down floor by floor. The puppy hadn't figured out my location in the chaos yet. When I reached ground floor, I ran like the wind. Just anywhere away from that thing would be enough.

***

I am currently sitting under the pool. Yes, ghosts don't drown. I was hiding here for the last 2 hours. No, I didn't come here to go through the girl's lockers. I haven't heard a single chirp but now I am hearing things that aren't helping my trembling legs. The wounds closed up and surprisingly my clothes too. Instead now I feel light headed and somewhat weird. When I think about the AP puppy, it is actually pretty smart. It tricked me with its cuteness and acting. It was actually learning and adapting as it fought me...I mean it was getting better at hunting me while I ran around like a headless chicken.

It resembles Lucy too much. Maybe it is her ghost version. But acidic pee attacks... would she stoop so low to kill me?... No she is more sophisticated.

*Whoosh*

An epic superhero landing by the AP puppy. Cool. I mean How did it find me? Maybe because it is a dog spirit/demon. Its nose twitched a few times until it pointed at me. Cute. It stared. Still cute.

FRICK. Fly you fool. I stumbled a few times. Underwater is still similar to air but just a little bit lagging. I started running again. Now you may question me, Ray why don't you just kill the pup... *slap*.

NO. Never. I may have turned into a ghost but I am not a monster.

As if this was completely scripted, the puppy slowly started to turn into something else... something horrifying. Convenient?

The puppy grew into a dog and then a wolf and then into a FRICKIN MONSTROSITY. The white fur receded back and revealed a long black snout that opened like a flower to show 4 separate jaws. The eyes were still the same size and cute but the thing is... there was more of them. The legs became long black logs ending in razors. The tail became longer and ended into a stinger. The body overall represented a large rabid dog with spines protruding from the fur in the back.

Now we can kill it. Atleast I can try to...Hmmm but HOW? Maybe the kitchen knife. When I thought about it suddenly there was a reaction within my body.

*Blergh*

It came out of my MOUTH! HOW? Doesn't matter now. I can't fight it head to head. So No close quarters. Ranged would be better. Since the knife could come back to me... somehow...

I threw with all my force and the knife actually sped up after leaving my hand. It hit one of the eyes of the Demon puppy? Direwolf?...

It screamed with its guttural voice. Is it a sound-based attack? I am getting dizzy. The stinger pointed at me and a high pressurized acid jet was fired at me. I dodged it or so I thought.

My left arm was gone. FUCK. The pain followed. I gritted my teeth and threw my knife again. This time It dodged but the knife mysteriously changed direction and poked another eye out.

Woah. I AM ACTUALLY AMAZING.

While it was screaming again. I glanced at my shoulder. I was bleeding profusely. Does ghosts have blood? Only God knows. But the thing is...I could still feel my hand or something resembling it. I tried moving my hand but instead the blood moved in response. Light bulb.

I tried fixing the shape of my missing limb and what do you know! It worked! Still the skin is missing. And muscles. And bones. But I have a hand shaped blood sculpture now!

I called back my knife and threw it again. Dodged an acid jet. Kept the distance between us constant. And threw again. Good strategy if I say so myself. I may have won if my knife hadn't been broken into pieces. One strike from its claws was all it took.

What will Ray do?

FUCK. The Run option is greyed out.

And the pup is in super saiyan mode. 

I wish I had a better weapon.

The blood from my cool blood hand slowly flowed to form a pentagram circle while I was expecting my death.

*Epic summoning sounds*

A weapon that could easily make my enemies into mush instead of just a weak little knife that can only return to my hands. Pathetic.

More blood came from within the circle. At this point I noticed the changes. They surrounded the AP monster. The confusion and fear in those eyes just before it was encased. I feel like a jerk now. The end product after all that was a tomato. 

A tall jar materialized on top of the circle and the tomato was carried inside. Is it what I think it is? IT WAS A BLENDER. OUR CLUB'S BLENDER. EVEN THE BRAND NAME WAS WRITTEN ON IT. THE HELL.

The AP pup monster thing vigorously slashed inside. The tomato couldn't hold on anymore and burst opened. I need to turn on the blender but how?

I went near the circle and checked if there was any dials or switches or something. The AP monster thing direwolf lookalike was punching and clawing the jar. It was cracking all over but still holding out.

Just SPIN DAMMIT. It started blending at 1X speed.

*Ear splitting screaming noises*

*Blender goes Brrrrrrrr*

The AP monster thingmajig was using its sonic attack again. The jar was barely holding itself together. Let's turn this to top RPM now. 5X.

*BRRRRRRRRRRR*

Finally the monster juice is ready. Now pour it into a tall glass and add some ice cubes.

Voila~

A refreshing summer drink is ready at the comfort of your home.

DAMN WHAT THE HELL. THE JUICE AND EVERYTHING IS JUST MELTING INTO A BLOOD PUDDLE. The circle, the blender, the tomato juice, everything. AM I MELTING TOO? No I am good.

The puddle comes alive and rushes towards me like a snake. IS THIS ALL A DREAM? please tell me I am not seeing this!! I try to run away only to be captured like the pup monster. The blood encases me and blows around me like a storm. A crimson tempest. Small streams shoot out from time to time into my body. They enter through my mouth, my ears, my eyes, my nose.

Note. They enter specifically only through these orifices and not by any other entry points. Keep your fetishes to yourselves.

They all enter into me. Every last drop...heh...

I am a monster.

9