8. Guns and Roses
202 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Keep up the good work, Mr. Bernard", a man with a white mask appreciated a grizzly bear while exiting the grounds into the fog.

"Thank you, Sir. Citizen", the bear growled.

"No Sir needed, Just Citizen is enough", he replied.

"I apologize, I can't comply with such an order", the bear growled respectfully.

"Hmmm... suit yourself", the man vanished into the fog with only is voice remaining.

***

He phased out of the antique shop and continued down the street. His every step echoed his high standards. He took out a smartphone. If Ray was here, he might have babbled about how there shouldn't be smartphones in Hell and how it is highly inappropriate. But he isn't here at this scenario.

The night was at its end and instead the sky was giving birth to an warm and orange dawn. The lone man was viewing a photo of his family. A wife who had a perfect model figure wearing a red dress. A daughter wearing a green tank top and denim shorts who looked like a high schooler. They were in a grassy meadow. They seemed really happy. Too bad their faces were covered by a white mask. And they were bald too. A wholesome moment captured in time. The Citizen smiled seeing this photo. Only a small one. Laden with sadness. And guilt.

Guilt knowing that he wouldn't be able to make it back to them. His loving family. Guilt that his wife would be widowed because of his incapabilities. Guilt that his daughter would have to grow without a loving father.

*Really cool gangster music plays*

Multiple figures surrounded him from all direction. The figures were wearing different outfits but one thing was common among them. They all were covering there faces with a black mask with white patches around the eyes. This colour pattern was completely different from the usual Citizen masks.

He had already sensed their presence and was ready for what was to happen. The lone man kept his phone back into his inner coat pockets and instead took out a cigarette. He lighted the cigarette. The atmosphere was getting more hostile by the minute but the lone man didn't care and exhaled a white smoke with content. 

(I don't really know how the physics could allow him to bite on a cigarette while wearing a mask. Forgive me and ignore it please.)

"Ahhh...It finally happens, huh?... A lifetime of crime. Soaked in the tears and blood of innocents and criminals alike. How many souls have we ravaged? Huh?", He asked no one in particular.

Another puff of smoke.

"What are you waiting for? Fellow brothers. Let us dance. One last time." He took out a Colt handgun that was custom designed with black and gold snakes intertwining.

*Gun shots*

He unloaded as many shots as possible on the ambushers. But it was obviously not enough. He took down atleast 5 guys before he kneeled due to the numerous bullets that his body now carried.

Hah

He exhaled again. The cigarette dropped down. And so did his body. He laid still with a happy smile. He remembered his parents. His childhood life with his girlfriend. Their first kiss. Their marriage The birth of their daughter. His friends. His Boss. He remembered the face of the first person he murdered. The first woman he killed. The screams of innocent civilians. 

And then he remembered the boy he just met. The boy who was everything he wasn't. Still shining with that innocence of youth. Untarnished by the adult world.

A life given by the guns. Led by the guns. Was finally taken by guns too. What is given, Can be taken.

*The music fades out*

The sun slowly drowned everything with yellow light and the blue sky was peeping out. Bird's eye view of the scene with Citizen in the middle and the ambushers watching him from all directions. Knowing that one day, this will be their fate too.

One man known as Citizen perished today. But he will always remain in our hearts forever.

( *sobs* )

***

I accepted the Deal or rather it is better to say I caught the hook. Firmly.

I was given a luxurious room in the manor. Complete with a large comfy looking bed, super large bathroom and other kingly services. Not bad. NOT BAD AT ALL FOR SIGNING AWAY MY SOUL.

I was told to wait. So I was playing games in my new iphone. Yeah I got a FRICKIN iphone in HELL.

Speaking of Hell, It is actually pretty normal. Common sense dictates that there should be everburning hellfires and lava lakes. Much like the Netherworld in minecraft. But no such things here. When I asked around about it, Blanche said that Hell was like that in certain areas but mostly it was pretty chill.

*Knock*

"Sir. Ray, your presence is demanded by the Mistress", an old spectacled bear said while standing near the door.

"Yes, Yes"

I followed it without questions.

***

I was taken below ground level. Stairs winded down beautifully and we ended up in a similarly luxurious room with the same aesthetics of the manor. Bear sculptures everywhere.

The lighting was deficient but I could see normal anyway. Two people were waiting for us behind an altar. Both wearing matching cloaks. One figure was definitely Blanche. The other one was...

 A CATGIRL!!!

She had black hair/fur. Her cute cat ears and a slim black tail. Ahhhh. SO CUTE. I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. I AM SEEING A LEGIT CATGIRL.

She had shoulder length black wavy hair. Big yellow eyes that gave off a mischievous glint. Round perfect face with cute pink cheeks. Also had a Black rose hair clip on the left side of her hair. Super cute.

Oh and I forgot to mention this because I was caught up in the moment. SHE WAS NAKED. COMPLETELY NAKED EXCEPT FOR THE CLOAK.

Black rose petals were constantly floating near her. Probably a visual effect. She was taller than Blanche and had a moderate curves. She had medium sized breasts that were covered only a little by the unbuttoned cloak. My expert guess would be C. For Catgirl. Pinkish white skin that was so smooth . And it reflected off the little light coming from the altar.

Long smooth legs that complimented her figure. But DAMN petals perfectly covered her R-18 parts. So close yet so far away. Sad...

They looked at me as I approached. Blanche had her normal look. She was a little serious. Catgirl was all smiles.

(Warning: Intense Cat puns ahead.)

"Is he the mew kitten-nya~", she asked Blanche.

...

Blanche didn't respond. How disrespectful.

"Yes. I am the mew kitten, Hehe, Ray", I said while holding out my hands.

"Nyaaa~ice to mewt you -nya~. I am Petals-nya~", she replied and hugged me tightly instead of shaking my hands. Her soft and warm breasts pressed against my chest. Does ghosts even have body heat? Whatever.

I tried my best to not let my emotions show on my face. But that is impossible when a cute naked catgirl hugs you. BLISS. TOTAL BLISS.

But unfortunately everything must come to an end. Nothing lasts forever.

She withdrew from the hug. I felt the sensation slowly diminish. My heart slowly cracks. I don't want it to end. NOOO.

Blanche had a disgusting look on her face.

"What do you want me for Blanche?", I asked.

"We need to officially initiate you into our Ursunguis company", Blanche finally spoke.

Petals was waving her tail with excitement and nodded.

She looked towards the black ball that was on the altar that was about the size of a basketball. It was bound by multiple chains of different thickness. Several talisman like papers were stuck on and around it. When noticed carefully, the altar itself was marked with many drawings and letters of some unknown language. The markings and scribbles were glowing a faint red which was the illumination in this dark room. Black miasma was constantly pouring out of the black ball and hid the foot of the altar. Cursed for sure.

What kind of initiation ceremony is this?

6