Butch x Vampire, Catgirl x Goth Girl and Demon x Exorcist
214 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1
Picture this: A vampire girl bitten in her twenties hundreds of years ago, but instead of being an old-fashioned goth, she’s an Instagram model with a sunny disposition. Pale as fuck, obviously, but with flowing blonde hair and a palette of colorful eyeshadows in her makeup bag. She’s dating the farmer’s butch daughter who’s always tired after a long day working on the land with her brothers, but not on the weekends. She convinced her father that Friday and Saturday nights she goes out into the city with her friends, when really she’s deep in the woods mackin’ on her vamp gf’s couch. Vampire has a cabin in the forest and a lot of money acquired through Mysterious Means, and she often buys Butch various knick knacks and outfits off the Internet. Even though they meet up at night, Butch sees her once in awhile with a parasol and sunglasses off in the distance, watching from afar as she weeds the garden.

In the winter, there’s marks on her arms and legs, but in the summer they’re higher up on her inner thighs and breasts. (They always put Neosporin on after and make sure the cuts aren’t too deep.) The farmer’s daughter is her favorite snack in more ways than one. They fuck several times a night until Butch is too tired to go on, panting and shaking from cumming so much.

Vampire Girl is a switch, but Butch is primarily a bottom. She loves being tied up and spanked, and her lover is more than happy to provide the pain. But more than anything, she loves her sexy monster girlfriend- she’s absolutely obsessed with every little thing about her, from her delicate porcelain hands to the sound of her high-pitched laughter and her love of dogs.

When she reaches twenty-five, the vampire plans on Turning her and taking her as a wife (With her permission, of course). She even has the ring already, having bought it a year into the relationship.
~~~
2
Trans catgirl’s cock shrank from estrogen, so she wears an extender when she fucks her big titty goth gf. Goth Girl has a high sex drive and loves getting plowed, with over a dozen playlists dedicated to getting hot and heavy. She never wanted to settle down until she met Catgirl- she was shocked at how compatible they were; they loved the same bands and TV shows and shared most of the same kinks. The only one they didn’t both partake in was Catgirl’s love of omorashi, but Goth Girl eventually tried it for her and found that the embarrassed look on her girlfriend’s face was worth the mess.

Catgirl loves sweets and kitty puns. She realized she was trans at 16 (5 years ago) and lives with her supportive human aunt. She has light orange hair to her shoulders and a pair of dark ears atop her head that she often hides with a grey beanie. Goth Girl meets her at a bar and is immediately entranced. The fact she learns she’s a catgirl later that night doesn’t even phase her since her sister’s a werewolf.

Goth Girl wears a silver cross, but she’s an agnostic at heart. She also typically wears high platform shoes, ripped tights and tight band tees. She used to smoke cigarettes but Catgirl convinced her to quit. Her hair is snow white but she’s naturally a redhead, and she’s self-conscious about her round nose but Catgirl thinks it’s adorable. Goth Girl has a cat of her own with one eye named Tulip who didn’t like Catgirl at first, but warmed up to her over time. They all sleep in the same bed with Tulip in-between them, purring up a storm.
~~~
3
Demon meets closeted exorcist drunk in the early 19th century. Exorcist is so attracted to the demon and so wasted that he comes onto him, ultimately failing in sending him back to Hell. Feeling bad for him, Demon doesn’t fuck him and instead asks him where he lives. Continuing to dodge his advances, he gets the information out of him and takes him home, Exorcist holding onto him on the back of his own horse.

In the morning, he’s horrified. How could he fail so awfully at his job and surrender to such sinful desires? Motivated to make up for it, he takes as break from the booze and embarks on a long journey to find Demon and send him back from whence he came. About a month later, he finds him in an old, decrepit house. He’s surprised that the monster hasn’t caused any havoc but is still determined to banish him from the earthly plane. That is, until Demon talks him out of it. Never had he met someone so handsome and devilishly convincing. They end up having a philosophical conversation and Demon pours him a drink. It only takes three glasses for them to wind up upstairs, the demon tearing off the priest’s cassock and kissing him on the hardwood floor. Demon sucks him until he’s on the edge, then leads him to the empty bedroom. He fetches oil from the nightstand and lights a few candles. Exorcist admits he’s nervous and asks for another drink, but Demon denies him, saying he wants him to remember the feel of his heated skin against his flesh. He fucks his virgin asshole gently, then feverishly, chasing after his own orgasm. The bed creaks beneath the pair as they finish in unison, Demon spilling his seed deep inside the priest as the horny human comes untouched, cum shooting up a small crevice between the sheets and his bare stomach.

0