Chapter 102: The Fish And The Bait (Part-5)
23.1k 13 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You want it… that realistic— muhh!”  

Before I could finish speaking, Kate put her free hand on the back of my head and pulls me into another kiss.   

Simultaneously, she raises her waist a little, causing the tip of my cock to touch the entrance of her pussy— perfect in position for penetration.  

“Wait a second, stop! You shouldn’t do this,” I say, forcibly separating from the kiss.   

Thankfully, I manage not to get loud enough for Alex to hear me.  

…   

A horror-struck look forms on Kate’s face (and somewhat hurt).   

“I-I am sorry… I thought… I thought that you want to do it with me as well…” she says, quickly unraveling her arms and legs from my body.   

Wait, what!?  

What is she saying!?  

“Listen, there is no way a man wouldn’t want to sleep with you, understand? Unless, of course, he’s gay or mad,” I tell her honestly.   

“It’s just that I don’t want you to do this out of pressure— Riley and Arora had sex with me because it was necessary and also, they have already done it with me once before, but you don’t have to.”  

“But… That means that you don’t mind doing it with me, right?” she asks, still a little timid but hopeful.   

“Well, seeing that I am neither gay nor mad— yes, I would love to have sex with you,” I answer truthfully, shrugging.   

Kate’s expression clears up immediately hearing this and she wraps her limbs around my body again with a bright smile on her face.   

“Then let’s do this. I am ready,” she says enthusiastically.  

Sigh…   

“Just wait a second! You don’t have to do this for revenge either, you know? Don’t force yourself to have sex with me just to punish Alex. He’s just not worth it,” I say earnestly.   

To be honest, I am actually surprised at myself for saying this. A girl is basically asking me to bang her, and I am trying to change her mind— not giving priority to sex for the first.   

Damn… Maybe, I am going mad.  

“If that’s what you are worried about, Jacob— then look at this,” Kate says, turning her head sideways.   

…   

“Hmm… You look cute from this angle as well, but what am I supposed to be looking at exactly?” I ask, confused.   

“Where do you think my earpiece is?”  

“Eh… Inside your other ear?”  

Kate turns her head to the other side.  

“Wait… you are not wearing your earpiece, why!?” I ask, surprised.   

“Because I have already had my share of joy seeing that man suffer, I don’t want to hear him anymore— especially not when it’s my turn to be with you,” she answers with a smile.  

“So, you see, I don’t want to have sex with you because of any revenge, or because I feel pressured to do it.”  

…  

“But then… why?” I ask.   

“You will understand… Now, please, have me,” she whispers the last two words.   

Once again, Kate lowers her hand under the sheet, and hold my cock firmly before placing it against her vagina. She then looks into my eyes and wordlessly asks me to kiss her and take her virginity.   

And this time, I don’t try to stop her…   

If Kate’s saying this much, then I would be an asshole and an idiot to try to convince her otherwise.   

Fufufu… This day is just getting better and better. Maybe, I will become a billionaire by the end of it!  

As Kate already holds my cock in position, I use both my hands to indulge in her body freely. With my left hand, I grab and squeeze her wonderful tits, while with the right hand, I knead her soft ass.   

Then finally, kissing her for the third time today, I slowly move my waist forward, pressing my hard cock against Kate’s wet honeypot.   

Fuck… She’s really small and tight.   

After penetrating just a couple of inches, I find a thin filmy membrane, blocking my further invasion— Kate’s hymen.   

“FUCK THAT WHORE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, BASTARD! ENJOY THE LAST FUCKING OF YOUR LIFE! BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD, UNDERSTAND!? YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL CUT YOU UP FROM HEAD TO TOE!”   

Alex, who was trying to listen to the conversion between me and Kate up until now (though he probably didn’t hear a thing), starts shouting on top of his voice as he sees some activity again.   

Okay then, I will listen to you, my dear friend, and fuck your girlfriend to my heart’s content. Thank you!  

Let’s start with taking her virginity…   

Giving a small sudden thrust, I tear away Kate’s hymen, sliding the entire length of my cock inside her pussy in one go.   

“Mhm! Ouch!” she winches and leaks a painful voice.   

“Does it hurt too much?” I ask in concern, separating from the kiss while trying my best not to move much.   

“No, just a little. And it’s fading already, you can move…” She answers, tightening the grip of her legs around my waist, and for some reason, having a really satisfied expression on her face.   

Hmm…   

Even though she has given me her permission to move, I still wait for a few seconds to let her body relax a little and ease up to the pain. Meanwhile, I begin kissing her again while enjoying the warm and wet sensation of her pussy.   

Once assured that Kate won’t feel pain anymore, I slowly pull out my penis from her womanhood, and thrust it inside again.   

“Ahan!”  

She issues a faint moan.   

Wait…   

“Are you still feeling pain?” I ask worriedly.   

“No, that felt good actually,” she answers, looking away shyly.   

What the hell!? Really!?   

You felt good from just a single thrust!? And that too, right after losing your virginity!?   

Strange…   

I pull back my cock once again and plunge it inside a little harder.   

“Naahn!”  

Kate issues a louder moan this time, but immediately covers her mouth in embarrassment.  

“I-I am sorry,” she mutters.   

“Hahaha… You don’t have to apologize. I guess you are just really sensitive down there. And believe me, that’s a great thing. I like it,” I tell her with a wink.   

“You like it?” she asks, sounding relieved.   

“Absolutely,” I answer.   

Like this, I continuously plow Kate for a few minutes, getting faster and rougher with each thrust, and it quickly became clear that she’s indeed very sensitive. She is moaning freely now, enjoying her first sexual experience to the fullest.   

“Amazing… It feels so amazing… Aahan! Something is coming… I feel strange! Naahn!”  

Giving me yet another surprise, Kate reaches an orgasm before even I could feel the pressure building inside my cock. Her body starts convulsing and her pussy starts quivering with my dick stuffed deep.   

Wow…   

Growing even hornier due to this, I start pistoning inside Kate’s meat-hole even harder than before, prolonging her orgasm to full minutes.   

“Virgin… She was a virgin…”  

Suddenly, my mind diverts from plowing Kate as a low voice enters my ears.   

Glancing back at the T.V. screen, I notice that Alex is sitting completely still on the bed. His face looks dazed and unfocused as if someone has slapped him really hard across the face.   

“She was actually virgin… And he took it…”  

He continues to mutter in a normal tone, before suddenly starting to shout again like a maniac.   

“YOU TOOK MY GIRLFRIEND’S VIRGINITY IN FRONT OF ME, BASTARD! IT WAS MINE! MINE! YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH! I WILL…”  

Tch…Tch…Tch…   

I turn my focus back on Kate, ignoring Mr. Asshole again. He obviously heard the small cry Kate leaked when I tore her hymen and found out that she was actually a virgin up until now.   

And while he did shout out about this earlier as well, I don’t think he actually believed that Kate was a virgin up until now (after what he saw us doing, not surprising).   

“Jacob…” Kate moans out my name, her face red from the rush of blood.   

“Yes?”  

“Are you… are you enjoying it? Doing it… with me?” she asks, looking enraptured yet anxious.   

“You need to ask this? Of course, I am enjoying it… In fact, I am going to cum soon…” I answer, actually starting to feel the pressure rise at the base of my cock.   

Kate beams at me (holding her moan), looking happier than ever.   

Damn… She’s really cute.   

Feeling a suddenly increasing urge to ejaculate, I hastily start taking my cock out of Kate’s pussy— intending to cum on her stomach and tits.   

*Jacob!*  

But at that exact moment, the background noise of Alex cuts off, and Arora speaks up urgently.  

*My mother is here already. I don’t know why, but she’s early. Evelyn has gone to stall time as we planned— please finish up fast and get ready for the final part!*  

Oh, fuck…   

 

See Evelyn's Charater Picture on my discord!

191