Chapter 158: Elf Kingdom (Part-3)
16.9k 21 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holy shit! Holy shit!  

As the cars land in front of the entrance of the massive tree, I start finding it hard to contain my excitement.   

I know perfectly well that not everyone gets the privilege to visit the tree-palace of the White Elf queen. Even if you do, it is strictly forbidden to take photos of its interior, so only a rare few people know how looks from the inside. But from what I’ve read, it’s absolutely beautiful!  

Though, to be honest, seeing the palace is just a part of the reason why I am so excited. This thing I cannot wait for is to meet Ilsevel Grimzephyr, the Queen of the elves.  

While there’s much information about the extraordinary feats she’s performing in the last war against the system-independent countries, unfortunately, there isn’t a single photo of her available anywhere. It is due to the fact the Queen Ilsevel quite dislikes getting her picture taken, even though it’s said she’s unbelievably attractive.  

Well, to be fair, it’s well known that no one among the ten most powerful beings likes the popularity that comes with their status, especially being in front of the camera— with Naomi being the only exception, that is.   

Unlike her peers, Naomi just loves to appear on social media and give interviews to the reporters. She doesn’t even shy away from demonstrating her powers (though, of course, not seriously) when requested.  

Due to this, although she’s not on top of the list of the most powerful beings, she’s certainly the most famous one among them. Along with her breathtaking beauty, people just love to see her high-spirited and mischievous personality.  

Anyway, I hope they will actually let us meet the queen. Being the leader of the country, it’s quite possible that she might not have the time.  

[Oh, don’t worry about that. She will definitely meet the user of Chaos Magic, aka you. I am willing to bet half the length of your cock on that.]  

… spare my cock, please. And I guess you’re right. That’s the reason I am here—  

“Ouch!”  

A sudden stabbing pain quickly ends my conversation with Pink. While trying to exit the nightmarish car as quickly as possible, Maya stumbles and accidentally steps on my toe.  

“I am so sorry!” She hurriedly apologizes as I cry out in pain before opening the door and literally leaping out of the car.  

A few seconds later, as the pain subsides, I also step out and look around. Others are exiting their cars too, all except the bodyguards of the princesses. For some reason, they aren’t hastening to surround their masters as usual.  

I guess it’s because we’re already at the safest place possible— the home of the White Elf queen.  

“Damn! Flying cars are so fucking cool!”  

“That’s nothing, man. Look at this huge ass tree! We’re at the palace of the Elf queen! You think we’ll get to meet her?”  

Ryan and Leo walk up to me, their excitement matching up to mine.  

“I sure hope we do. That way, we will become one of the rare few people who’ve seen her face. You think she’ll be as beautiful as they say?” Ryan asks.  

“She’s Ilyrana’s mother, so I guess so…” I say, breathing a sigh of relief seeing my friends being normal again.   

I hope they don’t bring up Debbie and their orgy group again… Oh, there she is.  

“Eh, I will see you guys in a bit.”  

Seeing Debbie walk towards the three of us, I quickly take my leave and run to where my women are.  

“So, you finally told her, huh?” Layla says the moment she sees me, smiling ears to ear. Maya is standing beside her, looking embarrassed.  

“Yeah…” I reply, getting a bit embarrassed myself.  

“Congratulations! Now, the three of us can be a real family someday!” She says, hugging me and Maya.  

True, but it does kinda feel weird seeing your girlfriend getting excited over you making another girlfriend— especially when the other girl is her best friend.  

Well, I guess I can only appreciate Layla for being the way she is…  

Slowly, as everyone congregates in front of the huge ornamented wooden door at the base of the tree palace, Princess Ilyrana steps forward and speaks something in the Elfish language.  

A second later, the door opens up without the slightest of a creak, and a stunningly pretty Elven woman steps out. She has big sapphire blue eyes— visible through her thin silver-rimmed oval glasses— shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, and of course, pointed ears. Her figure is also on the busty side, which is simple to tell through the plain low-cut white gown she’s wearing.  

There’s also an air of elegance, sternness, and power around her— which, for some reason, gives me an impression that she isn’t the type of person you can joke around with.  

“I hope you had a safe journey back, Princess Ilyrana. Welcome to our country, Princess Leena, Princess Zakira, Miss Naomi,” she first addresses the Princesses and Naomi, giving each of them a small bow respectively before turning to us.  

“And welcome to all our human and beastkin friends as well. My name is Meira Trisqen, and I am Queen Ilsevel’s personal attendant. I hope you all have a pleasant time while you’re here.”  

I do a double-take in surprise while hearing her name. Now that I think about it, she did look a bit familiar.  

Meira Trisqen is not only the White Elf Queen’s personal attendant, but like Naomi and the Elven queen herself, she’s also one of the ten most powerful beings alive.   

Along with Queen Ilsevel and Meira, White Elves have a total of four people on the list of the most powerful being— the highest number among all the races— followed closely by the Dark Elves with three people, the Beastkins with two, and the Vampires with one (Zakira’s dad).   

“If you would please follow me, I will lead you to the throne room where our queen’s waiting,” Meira says politely before turning around, opening the door a little wider, and walking inside.  

With Naomi and the Princesses in the lead, we all follow her through the door. And the scene inside genuinely blows up my mind. Getting greeted with a burst of cool air across my face, the first thing I notice is that how bright and green this throne room is.  

Well, calling it a throne room doesn’t seem right, it looks more like a garden to me— with well-mowed grass on the ground, neatly rowed trees laden with ripe and juicy fruits, birds chirping and flying around everywhere. And the most bizarre thing of all— the sun shining brightly in the blue sky above.  

What the actual fuck…? How can I see the sky from inside the tree?  

Like me, everyone looks equally amazed and shocked by this place. But our attention is swiftly caught by something else. In the middle of this place, there’s a small clearing where a woman is sitting on a large and strangely majestic seat made out of roots and leaves that are protruding out of the ground.  

As Meira leads us further in, I get to have a proper look at the woman’s face— and I can instantly tell that she’s Queen Ilsevel.  

…  

…  

I stare at her for a few seconds in a trance. Although her face has some similarities to her daughter, like their striking almond-shaped green eyes, they otherwise look completely different.  

With long ashen blonde hair, smooth and fair skin, a very voluptuous body, and a mature and regal look on her face— calling her just beautiful is a shame. She’s almost transcendental! Even her clothes suit her perfectly— a white gown somewhat similar to Meira’s, but with intricate designs towards the edges made from shimmering gold. She’s also wearing some elegant gold jewelry around her neck, head, waist, and wrists.  

Man, I know being an Elf helps out as almost all of them are beautiful, but God damn! She’s the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen in my freaking life! Multiple times better than what I imagined her to look like!  

“My queen,” Meira says quietly before kneeling down.  

To my surprise, even Ilyrana kneels down in front of her mother. Though Leena and Zakira just lower thier heads in respect, and Naomi waves her hand energetically as if meeting a friend.  

As for the rest of us, we’re just confused as to what to do in front of a queen. Most of us, including me, bow to her as well, while others keep standing still in anxiety. Though well, my idiot friends, Ryan and Leo, are a bit different. At first, I thought they are following after Meira and Ilyrana and kneeling down— but no, they actually lay down flat on the ground, almost as if worshipping the Queen.   

Seriously, how thirsty can you be?  

[You have no right to say that.]  

…   

Queen Ilsevel nods gently at Meira and Ilyrana and they stand up immediately (she ignores Ryan and Leo). Everyone silently waits for the queen to speak, but for some reason, she just looks at all of us one-by-one with a soft smile on her face— as if trying to study our faces.   

During this, her expression doesn’t change much except for a couple of times. First, when she frowns at someone near me, and second when she raises her eyebrows while looking at me. Once done, she finally speaks up in a sweet and refined yet powerful voice.  

“As the queen of the white Elves, I welcome all of you to our country. I hope you can experience our culture and have a wonderful time here. But first of all, you must be tired from your journey, so I will let Meira show you to your rooms. After lunch, Ilyrana will show you around the city,” she tells us.  

Meira and Ilyrana bows again.  

Well, that was too short…  

I thought the audience with the queen was over, but she suddenly speaks up again.  

“Oh, and I have a request. Can you stay back for a minute? I need to have a private word with you. Meira and others will wait outside,” she says while looking towards me.  

“What, me?” I ask, pointing at my face while faking surprise.  

Pink was right, she probably wants to talk about Chaos magic…  

“No, sorry, the one beside you. Layla White,” she says.  

…  

 

See Evelyn's Character Picture on my discord!

79