Card of rebirth ( begins)
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue:

My name is zenlight di Etrama. I'm a student at day and an assassin at night. Not by killing humans for money but instead we assassinate those humans who kills or cause harm others. In short I'm an assassin working in an organization  under the light's order  which was lead by a bishop ...

Each assassins have special abilities and my ability is an animal tamer which i could use to interact with different  animals  ... i also have a secondary ability which is a special book only i can see and use.. the book have the ability to turn an object into a card and can be stored inside the book just like a bag .it can also store living things even a supernatural creature can be catch and put inside the book. ( A normal person cannot join or know about the light's organization unless you have an ability that surpass a human capability... the leader of the light's organization which is the bishop calls it Gift of God. Thats why if you are humor to have one the bishop will personally go to the person's house to let the parent know about the childs condition most of them were taken to the church in order to train the child and not fall into the darkside and abuse his/her power.

Until one day  my comrade put me in a recommendation for an S-class mission (S class mission are those target who use darkmagic or conspire with demons)  and of course since they put me in the recommendation i have no way to refuse since my rank is higher than them. So i took the s class mission to assassinate a wizard who was about to make a human sacrifice.... then night came and i disguise myself as one of the human to be sacrifice so i could get close to the wizard and  wait for the right time to strike  but suddenly i felt a sudden pain it my heart . I saw blood flows from the blade  that stab me.. yes  i was stab in the heart .i was careless it was the biggest mistake i ever made , I've lost all my strength and fall to the ground ..at the moment of my death i saw and hear my comrades  having a conversation to the wizard as they look at me with a smiling face . And soon i realized that the mission was fake and only a wicked plot to kill me . I struggled one last time and call my book  I've used a card   that i obtained from my last mission a card that is made by blood of the Phoenix a legendary beast who have known to have the ability to rebirth  . I look at my comrade and smile as i was burned by my card  ( they say the Phoenix can reborn via burning themselves with fire) ..... so i successfully reborn myself but not on the current era?!!!!!

To be continued.....😁

1