2. The start of a new life.
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, you finally will go, huh?"

Her voice is calm. But there is a hint of sadness.

"Yes. Thanks, for all this time You spend of rising me."

"Really? are you trying to make me cry? Because I will literally cry you know?"

"Thanks, mother. I will take my leave."

"Ray, even though we are not related by blood we will always be a family."

"Thanks."

"And don't forget to send us a message. I will tell about your story to your brothers and sisters here. So keep is in touch okay?"

"I will."

"Don't forget us. Okay?"

"I won't, Goodbye. And thanks for everything."

And with that, I take my leave from the home which I grew up.

That orphanage was the only place in my life which I can consider as home.

Without the parents of my own. 

The people there are the only family that I have.

I will never be able to pay for their kindness.

But, I swear I will.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________

.

.

.

.

.

"So your mission is simple. You go to the planet in this direction that we already send to you. Check for the intelligence lifeform there, and report back to us about their society."

"Their culture, their knowledge, their technology, even their political state with another. If they were having problems with another lifeform or planet nearby it. We will be really glad if you could help them to solve it."

"But if the condition makes you unable to do so. They you are allowed to leave that said planet and continue your journey."

"You will be accompanied by the other spacecraft but all of you will still be counted as one unit."

"You are at the highest chain of command. But, we won't tolerate any discrimination."

"Their job is to ensure both you and the other's survival."

"Aside from you the main unit, there will be the supply unit, the maintenance unit, the medical unit, and the research unit. Be sure to look for each other's back."

"A sole human can only live alone for so long. If you suffering from any physical or mental issues while on the active duty on or not on the planet. Please let the medical team know."

"As for now, that is all that is."

"Good luck on your mission."

.

.

.

.

.

_________________________

1