CHAPTER 13- The mentality of a widow. Part 3.
115 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 13- The mentality of a widow. Part 3.

I tried to enter my classroom, but a teacher spoke to me.

It was about the subject of the girl I hit.

I knew they would accuse me, that's why I had my arguments to defend myself.

This school has its prestige, they will not expel me if I am innocent, no matter how important the girl's family is.

Ah... I knew I shouldn't get involved, it just got me in trouble.

Yuki, I will leave you without candy for a long time.

After arguing for several minutes, I was able to solve the problem.

Dialogue is such a beautiful thing if done correctly.

If I get in trouble again, they will give me serious punishment.

"May I retire, teacher?"

"Of course."

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Teacher, do you agree with gender equality? Or do you think that men are superior to women?"

"Of course I agree with gender equality."

"I am too. For example, if a man annoys my friend, I would defend her. And if he doesn't understand with words, I would use violence."

I turned to see the girls.

"If they bother Sylphie again, I'll try to stop them with words first ... And if they keep bothering Sylphie, I'll use my fists. I don't care what they say about me."

I could see fear in their looks and I left the teachers' lounge.

"You were amazing, Saik! Your arguments were solid and you escaped punishment. You are smarter than I thought."

"Yuki, keep an eye on those girls and don't be separated from them. Follow the girl I hit to her house and let me know if something weird happens."

"Eh?"

"Do it please. I will give you a good reward."

"It's a deal!"

Yuki walked away from me and I took out a pen from my pocket.

It's easy to guess that a girl like her won't sit idly by, much less if she's someone powerful enough to get revenge.

I wrote the number 83 on the palm of my hand.

"Legendary ghost number 83 ... Good luck ghost."

The ghost of a little boy appeared over my head and sat on my shoulders.

"Now what do you want, idiot?"

"Be quiet, only speak when I tell you. I want you to improve my luck in a bare-knuckle fight."

"Will you fight without using your…?"

"I told you to speak only when I tell you. Do what I tell you and disappear."

"Tsk."

He clicked his tongue and disappeared.

Now I’m ready.

I erased the number with a little water and went back to the classroom.

(Pov- Sylphie.)

"Teacher, may I come in?"

"Yes, of course."

Saik ... I caused him problems ... Because of me, he could be expelled.

I am an idiot... I just cause trouble.

The best thing is to stay away from him ... No... I do not think it is necessary... It is very likely that he will walk away from me so as not to get into trouble ... It’s always been this way.

Nobody approached me for fear of being disturbed too ... Saik was the only one who defended me ... And he will walk away from me.

... I am a hindrance to my mother ... For everybody.

"All right, the next hour we'll use it to make teams and agree. You will do a project on a topic of your choice, as long as it has to do with caring for the environment. Two members minimum and four maximum."

Oh no... No... No... Why so fast?

Where will I get a team...?

"Ah. What laziness. The environment theme is important, but it is rather cliché."

Saik ...

Saik brought his chair and sat down across from me.

"I knew that school was preparing students to survive in the adult world and, by giving us this kind of homework, it forces us to socialize with others... Ah. What laziness. I thought the projects would start in two weeks."

—... "W-why do you want to do the project with me?"

"Eh? Friends don't do homework together? Sorry, I did not know."

"I-I don't mean that ... I…I.. I caused you problems."

"Problems? What problem?"

"Wh-What? A-a teacher scolded you for hitting that girl."

"Ah, yes. It was a pretty boring talk. It makes me sleepy just remembering that."

"Then… Why do you keep talking to me?"

"Ah, do you think it was your fault? You didn't tell me to defend you. I did it because I wanted to. It was my fault, not yours. Like I told you before, I hate people who take advantage of others."

—... "Saik ... Thank you."

"Eh? You're welcome?"

Saik is a nice guy... He's different from all the guys who have tried to talk to me... He doesn't look at me lustfully ... I guess, I can't see his eyes clearly because of his hair... But I can feel that I can trust him.

He helped me without second thoughts.

He's... really nice.

"By the way … If you're wondering, no, I'm not trying to win your heart or anything like that... I'm not interested in girls ... I'm not interested in boys ... I'm not interested in anything in particular ... You can be sure I am not planning anything wrong. I just wanna be your friend."

Saik looked me in the eye... I can't see his eyes, but I can feel his gaze.

"Don't be uncomfortable with me, please."

... He knew that I feel uncomfortable when guys look at me lustfully ... He knew that I am uncomfortable with men ... He really just wants to be my friend ... It is... It is a very nice gesture on his part.

I couldn't help but feel happy.

For the first time in a long time, I have a friend ... A real friend.

"Y-Yes... T-thank you."

(Pov- Saik.)

Sylphie looked away ... She is still uncomfortable around men, I can see it in her face. She avoids looking at me and she's shaking.

Ah... Doing homework with her will be difficult, but I have to do it if I want to get close to her mother.

“Hey.”

Ram put her hand on the table.

"I want you to be on my team."

"Wow... So agressive. Is it your way of saying hello? When you do it once it's great, but if you do it every time it loses its charm."

"Stop talking nonsense and answer me."

"I'm on a team with Sylphie, you can join if you want."

"Her...? From what I remember, she is the worst in the class. No, thanks. I just want you to join."

"Oh, well, then there is only one option left."

I got up from my seat.

Sylphie looked down, thinking I would leave her alone.

No te preocupes, Sylphie. (Don't worry, Sylphie.) Don't worry about it.

I won’t leave you alone.

"I'm not joining your team."

I took a lollipop out of my pocket and patted her head.

"You look adorable when you act cold and cruel."

"Tsk. Damn weird. And stop petting me!"

She walked away from me furiously.

"Don't you want the lollipop?"

“Of course not!"

I was just trying to be nice.

I sat down again and offered the lollipop to Sylphie.

"Do you want it? Don't worry, I have more."

"Y-yes. Thank you."

She took it.

Okay, I guess we can start planning the project ... Ah. What laziness.

12