Chapter 5: Summer Vacation
114 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah the wonders of Summer and the beach. The cool crisp air and ocean waves singing in your ears, nothing could get better than this.

"WHY THE HELL IS IT SO HOT!?!" Sakura screamed as she poured water from a water bottle on her clothes trying her best to cool down while she got out of a light blue van

"Man...it sure is hotter than normal." Kaede said as she got out a surfboard from the back of the van

"..." Yumi got out quietly taking out a basket of books she intended to catch up on

"You think it's hot?" Adonis asked Sakura as Sakura was dashing towards the beach to change and jump into the ocean

"I MEET YOU 3 AT THE BEACH!!!" Sakura yelled back as she ran off towards the beach

"Uh...I'm not the only one who saw that right?" Adonis asked the 2 as they both shook their head

"Sakura has always been like that. She is more of a winter person than a summer person." Kaede responded to Adonis's question before walking into the women's changing room with the surfboard around her arm

"Huh. Really?" Adonis asked

"Yup." A male's voice answered Adonis's question, "Sakura has fainted from the heat a couple of times before." He said wearing a white tanktop, dark blue shorts, and sandals. Glasses framing his face, and short black hair in the style of a military cut.

"That's a good thing to know." Adonis said

"Well. What do you say we have some fun Adonis? Yumi?" The man asked the two.

"Mmm. It's not Summer without going to the beach." Adonis said wanting to go to the beach with Leanes someday in the future.

"I'll go on ahead Otou-san." Yumi said as she walked over to the beach to get changed

Adonis and Haru then followed her to get changed as well. Soon after the 5 reconvened near 4 parasols Haru rented for the 4 of them. The group wearing their swimsuits.

Sakura and Yumi were both wearing black two piece bikini's, both being flat chested. Yumi was sitting underneath a parasol reading one of her bl books while Sakura was eating ice cream she got from a vendor nearby.

Kaede was wearing a black skintight bodysuit. Her hair tied up in a ponytail with an oddly serious expression adorning her face.

Adonis was wearing a white swimsuit and black strips going down the side and Haru was also wearing a white swimsuit, but with flames at the bottom

Kaede looked at the ocean and walked over and got her feet wet. Then went further into the ocean to surf the waves

"She knows how to surf?" Adonis cocked his head surprised as to how Kaede knew how to surf

"What are we standing around for? We came to the beach to have fun right? So why are we just sitting doing nothing?" Sakura said out loud as she ran into the ocean to have fun with the rest of the people who came to the beach.

Meanwhile Adonis just sat on a beach recliner and put his hands behind his head, "Everyone sure seems energtic today." 

"Mmm." Yumi silently agreed while she flipped through the pages of her book, "It's fun coming to the beach with everyone."

"Even when you're the only one not joining them?" Adonis asked

"Yeah. I just like being together with everyone." Yumi answered simply before the cart with ice cream came along, "Do you want some ice cream Adonis?" Yumi asked

"Yeah. My mouth is parched. Can you get me a water while you're at it too?" 

Yumi nodded and put her book down and went over to the man and promptly paid for the goods and then came back hugging the items to her chest.

She gave Adonis an ice cream sandwich and a bottle of water, "Thank you." Adonis said as he recieved the cold items. Yumi nodded and sat back down again while Adonis opened the packaging and took a small bite out of the sandwich, 'I wonder if my world has discovered ice cream yet. They have milk they just need to freeze and churn it...what am I saying of course my world has ice cream. Just because I haven't been out of the city that has been my home for the past 5000 years doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Man I really need to get out more. Leanes, when I get back I'm traveling the world with you.' Adonis thought taking another bite out of the sweet and cold treat, 'Though the wrapper...why are humans so wasteful?'

Adonis then thought what he should do in the future until he was 21. He was definitely going to continue his modeling career. Perhaps travel the world. He then shook his head, he would get there when he gets there.

He took another bite out of his ice cream then looked at Yumi again, "So. What kind of book are you reading?"

"Hm?" Yumi looked up and looked at Adonis and then got a little red, "I-it's a bl and harem novel. It's a book that describes a highschool student and his friends being whisked away to another world, and then getting a harem of handsome men who chase the main character around. Ah um there's also this cliche of the group having to defeat the demon lord, but I haven't gotten that far into the story where they face the demon lord yet..."

"That sounds interesting. Can you tell me the name of the novel?" Adonis asked to which Yumi gave Adonis the novel to read the title which was the following:

Whisked away to another world to defeat the Demon Lord: But it seems like I am the object of affection instead of a girl? What kind of development is this?!?

"That's a...long title." Adonis said bluntly as he handed the book back to Yumi who kept reading it where she left off

"It is...I've noticed novels with longer and longer titles growing in popularity recently. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe because it catches the reader's attention by getting straight to the point as to what the novel is about?"

Adonis then cocked his head to the side in thought and nodded. He could certainly see why the novels would be appealing to others.

'Humans do like to get straight to the point...no I'm human just a different species of human.' Adonis reassured himself as he took the last bite of his ice cream and then grabbed the water and drank it to get rid of the icy dryness that was on his tongue.

"Man that was tasty." Adonis said as he got up and stretched, "I'm going to take a dip in the water." Adonis said to Yumi who promptly nodded

Adonis then made his way over and swam with Sakura for a bit.

"Hey Adonis." Sakura said as she was floating in the water with a float ring around her

"Hm? What is it Sakura?" Adonis asked

"You mind telling me more about the world that you drew? You know the one where there was...that and it was a world with only men. Where did you come up with such an idea in the first place?"

"Um well...lets see..." Adonis started trying to think of a way to construct his words without outright saying he is a resident of said world, "Well in my mind its a world of paradise where there is no war, no pain, hunger, poverty, hatred, or sadness. It's a world where man and God live in harmony."

"God? Does that mean God has created man in that world?"

"Yeah." Adonis nodded, "God has created man in that world, and I believe in that world they put some concepts on a pedestal."

"And those would be what exactly?"

"Love, sex, and pleasure." Adonis said instantly

"Sex? So you mean..."

"I do mean what I mean."

"Okay, but why doesn't anyone wear any clothes in that world? Wouldn't they get cold when winter comes?" Sakura asked another question

"Well the humans of that world are built different. There's magic in the air, so when it gets cold they subconciously use their magic to heat up the air around them so that they won't get too cold or cool the air around them so they won't get too hot. Plus the reason they don't wear any clothes is because...well they take pride in their bodies and don't care who sees them naked." Adonis said, 'And the fact that we are all horny sluts who will do anything for a fuck helps with that, as well that the idea that trying to concentrate in class while a gigantic boner is in our pants sucks major ass...ass. HA!'

"I also saw some tigers, wolves, and other animals walking on two feet with practically the same body structure as the humans, just with fur, and tails. Did the Gods create them too?" Sakura said after a couple seconds, 'I'm not going to even talk about how BIG the things dangling between their legs are. They are seriously HUGE!'

"Mm? Yeah. Why wouldn't they?"

"It just seems...odd. I can't wrap my head around a lion or a tiger holding hands with a human." Sakura looked down at the water

'And yet you're okay with two human males kissing in front of you?' Adonis thought thinking Sakura was the weird one

"Well it is your imagination so I don't have any real say in it." Sakura said as she swam back to shore

'If only you knew how real my imaginary world is Sakura you would be saying something different right now.' Adonis smiled softly as he also swam back to shore

Once Adonis got back to shore he saw Yumi and Sakura sitting on a blanket with a picnic basket filled with food. Kaede soon joined after as they took out sandwiches and started to eat

"Oh yeah. What did everyone say they wanted to do?" Adonis asked

"I'm not sure what I want to do." Kaede said

"Lawyer." Sakura replied

"With that short stature and flat chest? No way." Kaede replied to Sakura's job

"Hey! I'll grow bigger in more ways than one Kaede."

"We shall see."

"I want to be a novelist...a bl novelist." Yumi answered

"A bl novelist?" Kaede asked, "That's a really hard market to get into."

"I have some ideas that are floating around in my head so can you maybe take a look at them to see if they are any good?"

"Sure." Adonis, Sakura, and Kaede said at the same time

Yumi got out her laptop and turned it on and gave it to the three

"Lets see..." Sakura said as she read the first chapter. After a couple of minutes she hummed

"So. What do you think?" Yumi asked her little sister

"Well. It's good, but it could use a little bit more work. The meeting between the mc and ml seem to be a bit forced. Yeah they are both students but them meeting each other's eyes and instantly falling in love just doesn't flow well. I mean, who falls in love when they meet someone for the very first time without knowing their names."

"Um...Sakura you were attracted to Adonis the first time you saw his face so I don't think you should be saying that." Kaede called out Sakura

"Well...I mean...that was before I knew he was gay."

"And then you promised yourself that you would get Adonis a boyfriend when he could get anyone he fancied." Kaede further said

"B-because I wanted to live out my bl fantasies in real life. Plus I think guys making out is hot." Sakura said as her face started to get red

'Ah. If Leanes was here he would make out with me in front of the three to make their fantasy's come true.' Adonis silently smiled at the two talking

A couple more minutes went by as the 4 finished their lunch and decided to play again. Kaede and Sakura going on ahead

"Come on you slowpokes. We will leave two behind if you don't come with us." Sakura yelled back. Adonis just smirked and Yumi slowly stood up to follow her little sister into the water. After a couple of minutes Adonis also got up and ran at the ocean to meet up with the three and have some more fun in the sun.

After an hour of playing in the ocean the 4 went on the boardwalk after cleaning up and drying off. Looking around at all the knickknacks some of the stores have.

Arriving at an arcade Kaede looked at Adonis, "Want to play some games?"

"Sure. Sakura? Yumi?"

"I'm game." Sakura replied

"Okay." Yumi said as they went into the arcade and got some coins to play the games.

They lost track of time quickly as they played the games. Getting tickets and exchanging them for small prizes.

The sun was setting, the group having soft serve ice cream in their hands. 

Kaede and Sakura having vanilla, and Adonis and Yumi having chocolate

"What should we do for the rest of the summer. After we catch up on our studying of course." Kaede wondered

"Mmm...Well we could do a video game tournament, and play twister." Adonis said, 'Those things are fine, but I want to have sex. I want to fuck Leanes in his slutty furry ass and make him moan my name. Then fuck him some more, fill his ass with cum and cover his fur in cum...' Adonis's subconcious screamed as he took a bite of ice cream

"That sounds like a good idea. Sakura, Yumi any objections?" Kaede asked to which the two sisters shook their heads

"Nice. Still studying comes first." Kaede said as she was almost done with her ice cream

"Yeah. We still need to graduate." Adonis said, 'Sure school is important, but my NEEDS are more important. No...calm down. Aanaan used magic to calm my raging boner. Even though he used magic to calm my cock down, he hasn't calmed down my mind. I really want to go home.' Adonis subconciously sighed

0