Chapter 7: Modeling Career
113 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adonis got out of the train and was walking up the steps to head outside. He had a modeling gig at a moderately large clothing company who wanted him to promote their products to the people. At first he wanted to refuse, but his mother pushed him to take it since he had to get his name out into the world. His handsomeness attracted everyone around him so it was inevitable that he would grow big, so he took it. Might as well grow slightly faster, but privacy was the one thing he valued most in this world. 

He stopped and looked at the building in front of him and walked inside of it. He walked over to the receptionist and said his name and where he was supposed to be and the receptionist, a young woman in her 20's with jade skin and smooth light brown hair tied up in a bun, responded in kind. Adonis thanked her and walked towards the hallway the woman said the photoshoot would be at.

Adonis walked up two flights of stairs and arrived at a door labeled 301 and knocked on it.

"Come in." A males voice responded. Adonis opened the door and went into the large room. He saw a man in his late 20's wearing glasses that framed his face and a red t-shirt with the logo of the company he was to model for. White cargo shorts with adidas style running shoes finished his look. He had messy black hair, sharp black eyes and smiled as Adonis came in.

"Ah. You must be Adonis." The man said as Adonis nodded in response, "Perfect. My name is Nakamura Shin. I'll be your photographer for today."

"Okay. What outfits will I be trying out?" Adonis asked as he looked around the large room

"Oh. Koko-san is currently waiting for you where the outfits are stored for this shoot." Nakamura said as he turned his head towards a door at the opposite end of the room

"Got it. Thanks Nakamura-san." Adonis said as he walked over and opened the door. He walked in and saw a slightly a woman fiddling around with some clothes on a rack. Choosing which ones to go for the photoshoot.

"Excuse me." Adonis said as the woman looked up to look at who was talking to her. She had soft, long, and wavy blonde hair that went to her shoulders that was curled at the ends, bright brown eyes that seemed to sparkle in the light, she also wore nude lipstick that also brought attention to her face. Down to her neck she wore a simple silver necklace.

Adonis's eyes kept lowering themselves as he saw the woman wearing a white summer dress with a short sleeved light brown leather coat that stopped at her stomach in length with small pockets on the coat to keep something in there. Next down to her feet, she wore nude colored heels as the dress stopped at her knees showing off her skinny legs.

"Whoa." Adonis could only say as the woman's lips broke out into a grin

"Impressed by what you see?" The woman posed 

"Yeah. Are you Koko?" Adonis asked

"The one and only. Koko Raminov. Nice to meet you Adonis." Koko said as she held out a hand.

"Nice to meet you too Koko-san." Adonis said as he shook Koko's hand then looked at the clothes that he was supposed to try on, They were seperated by clothing type with shirts on one rack, pants on another, jackets on another etc.

"So...Raminov. Russian name? Why are you in Tokyo?" Adonis asked Koko

"Hmm? Oh why I'm here. Vacation you could say. Paris Fashion week is 2 months away and I just wanted to relax before going to Paris." Koko responded

"Paris Fashion week...Koko Raminov...wait aren't you one of the people who got on the list for the top 10 most popular supermodels?" Adonis asked surprised he would be working with a legend 

"Yeah. 5th rank if you're really wondering." Koko said, "I was curious about you Adonis. A couple days ago I heard there was an up and coming male model who was incredibly handsome and just 17 years old so I just had to check you out. I must say. I was impressed when I looked you up. I know you've turned down the big boys because you want to focus on school. Not that I can't admire that. But anyway back on topic. I think you will be supermodel famous within a couple of years, that is if you start working with the big boys after you graduate high school."

"Well I plan on doing that exact thing when I graduate, just wanted to focus on my studies right now so." Adonis said

Koko nodded and picked out a t-shirt for him to wear, "Well then. Let's not waste anymore time. You've got a job to do mister."

"I promise not to disappoint a supermodel who has her eye on me." Adonis rose to the challenge

A couple minutes later Adonis was in front of a camera wearing one of the outfits the company wanted him to promote. A black shirt, snow white jean jacket with a splash of black spots, tight white jean pants, and black boots. A little hot, even with the Tokyo heat, but what did Adonis have to complain about. He was a model and he had to play to the company's specifics. He didn't mind.

A couple of minutes of modeling with that outfit on Adonis dawned on a new outfit, this time being more in line with the summer heat. It comprised of a black tank-top with a thick white line going down through the left side of the outfit, black shorts with neon green racing lines going down the sides of them, and white running shoes.

Adonis kept on trying a different variety of outfits for 1 hour before being let go.

He existed the building and thought for a bit, he still had time before school started again in September.

"..." Adonis shook his head as he didn't know what to do right now with the amount of time he was given in this new world of his so he decided to just wing it. He walked over to a coffee shop and ordered something to eat with a bottle of water and sat down, taking out his phone and scrolling through Youtube. Another hour went by as Adonis just decided to call it a day and go home.

Walking home got him thinking again. Koko Raminov. He heard that name before, when he clicked on a Youtube video. The number 5th most popular model in the world with an estimated net worth of $50 million. Adonis thought she would've used her fame to skyrocket her net worth, but she seemed humble and fun to be around. Like she wanted to model and didn't exactly care about the money. Well Adonis is the same way, but his home isn't here on Earth so he didn't need money.

Adonis opened the door to his home and took off his shoes  and sat on the couch flipping though the channels looking for something to watch. When he couldn't find anything to watch he went upstairs and got out his sketchbook and plopped on his bed thinking of something to draw. He finally got settled on an image he had in mind and started to move his pencil.

He drew a king's throne and then started to draw himself on it with legs spread out. His erect cock up in the air, it was 12 inches and had the girth of a soda can. Cum dripping from his cock with a tongue licking it's long length. It was Leanes's tongue of course. Leanes was chained by Adonis as Adonis held the chain in his left hand. Leanes's mane had cum in it and his face and body were also covered in cum. His golden eyes mesmerized by the big cock in front of him.

"Hmm...not my best drawing, but it's not that bad either." Adonis hummed

Once Adonis was done with that drawing he drew Leanes standing in up in the bath. The water clinging to his mane and fur as rose petals floated around him. His body slightly turned to the side, the water just high enough so that part of his erect cock would be hidden by the water. He had his right hand down to his side as his left hand pushed back his mane so that his could see. His left eye shut as his right eye looked at the "camera" that was in his mind's eye. Leanes had a smile on his face as he was being looked at. 

Adonis took 3 hours to complete the drawing and once he was done he looked at it and nodded, "Yup. This is much better." Adonis smiled to himself as he closed the sketchbook and went downstairs to eat. Once he ate he went, he did the dishes and then took a shower once more and went back into his room.

He sighed as it wasn't much of a productive summer to him. If Adonis was an adult and had his own house then he would explore Earth to see what sights it had compared to his own home. He knew there were some gorgeous places on Earth that he would like to go to. Perhaps when he graduated high school and dived into his modeling full time then he could travel the world. Speaking of the future. When was Aanaan going to get here? Adonis didn't know the answer to that question. Maybe Aanaan would surprise him by being a transfer at school, or perhaps he would stay the final year with Adonis before he took him home. Whatever his reasons, Adonis felt that these were going to be the most action packed years he had on Earth.

Adonis looked at his phone and checked the time, 7:30pm, half an hour before he went to sleep. He grabbed his laptop from his desk and plopped into his bed once more and started to watch Youtube videos to pass the time before he went to sleep. It seemed like a good use of his time before he had to go back to school and study again.

1