Chapter 8: New Semester
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group made their way into the school and entered their classroom, other students mingling together. Adonis sat in his seat and looked on his phone to pass the time. As he was absent-mindedly scrolling on his phone he was thinking about what his future would be like, where he would live and what house he would buy. Then his mind reminded him of Kaede's birthday. What should he get her, but then again should he get her anything? Kaede was the type of person who was fine not getting gifts on her birthday.

"Hmm...maybe she would like a bracelet?" He muttered to himself as he turned his phone off, got out his sketchbook and started to draw clothing that would look good on her, "Maybe clothes? Something that fits her figure..."

Adonis stopped himself and put his sketchbook away as the teacher came into class and started out by giving them back graded tests. After that was done he started to teach the class. Time passed as Adonis put the birthday in the back of his mind, making his way towards the school shop and grabbing a ready made meal and eating it near some stairs. After he did that he got up and went back to his classroom. As he approached the corner of the hallway, Adonis bumped into a male who was carrying papers. Class president. 

"Ah...sorry I was in a hurry I wasn't looking." The teenager said as some of the papers scattered across the floor. His voice hitting Adonis's ears as someone who passed puberty.

"That makes two of us." Adonis responded as he bent down and gathered the papers that were on the floor and handed them back to the teen. He saw the teens face and noticed he had a handsome face. A sharp angular face and a defined nose, messy black hair, and blue eyes. The teen was wearing the white uniform of the school and saw Adonis staring at him which made him blush but also take a couple of steps back seeing the handsomest student looking at him.

"You surprised me there Honda-san." The teen said while composing himself

"Have we met before?" Adonis asked

"Oh. No we haven't, but I've heard of you when you said that you were gay, before that sure I've seen you around with those three."

"Ah those days...at that time I was referred to as the pretty boy. I think I remember having a fan club when I first entered school but...oh...by the way I haven't gotten your name."

"Right. My name is Riku Matsuda." Riku said with a slight smile

As the two were chatting away a blonde haired girl wearing a minimal amount of makeup overheard the conversation the two were having leaned against the wall hearing what they were talking about. It wasn't much but hearing about how the two hottest guys in the school were talking to each other got the gears in her brain turning. Deciding to go back to class, she walked into classroom 2B and walked over to two girls chatting with each other.

"...hmm?" One of the girls looked over at the blonde, "What is it Sarah? I thought you went to the bathroom."

Sarah blinked as she got out of the train of thought she was in, "I did. I just overheard Honda and Matsuda talking to each other in the hallway."

"Really? What did they say?"

"Well-"

Before Sarah could get any further, lunch ended and Sarah returned to her seat.

'Hopefully I can get to know Honda. Maybe I can catch up with him afterschool.'

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Afterschool Sarah was getting her shoes out of her locker and putting them on. She heard Riku and Honda talking to each other about what they would do when they graduated high school

'They are still talking with each other? I want to see why they hit it off so fast, but should I? Alright I should.' Sarah thought as she walked over to the two boys, "What are you two talking about?"

Riku paused for a second, "Just talking about what we want to do when we graduate. I know its still early and all, but we are going to graduate in a few months so might as well start thinking about it."

"Oh." Sarah stood still for a couple of seconds while she tried to find a way to relate. She was in her second year while the boys were in their third and final year. When she couldn't find a reason she just stood there awkwardly.

Adonis and Riku looked at each other and walked to the gate together leaving Sarah in her thoughts.

"So you plan on being a full time model?"

"And actor...if I have the time to be in any movies or TV shows. Ill have to see where I go." Adonis said as he looked at the time, "I have to go. See you tomorrow Riku."

"Okay. If we cross paths tomorrow." Riku replied back, Adonis walked away from school and went to to the train station where he took the train to get Kaede a gift for her birthday. He walked into a department store and made his way to the jewelry part of the store and began to browse. After a couple of minutes he found a silver necklace that was in the shape of a teardrop which had wings on either side.

He quickly snagged the necklace and promptly paid for it and returned home at 6pm. His mother was making dinner, Adonis sitting on the couch seeing what was on TV. The hours passed by until the day ended and new day began.

The school day passed quickly for Adonis and as he put on his shoes to head out home, he saw Riku waiting for him. Why him specifically? Well he saw Riku looking at him and wave at him as he looked at the teenager.

 Adonis smiled softly at the gesture and walked over to Riku, "Were you waiting for me?"

"You could say that. I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me to the arcade."

Adonis thought about it for a bit and shrugged, "Sure why not. Could use some boy time."

"Boy time?" Riku asked as he looked up the nearest arcade to their school on his phone, "That's an odd way of saying we are spending some time together."

A little while later the two arrive at the arcade and each chip in 5000 yen (40 dollars) to turn into coins, most of the 5000 yen was supplied by Adonis, so they could play at the arcade for a while. 

Taking their time enjoying the games, the two played shooting games, racing games, sports games and fighting games. At one fighting game Adonis asked Riku a question.

"Would you have sex with me?" Adonis asked as he moved his character across the screen to which Riku was caught off guard by, he tried to recover but was defeated by Adonis's fighter who had have her hp left.

"Sex? What do you mean sex?" Riku looked at Adonis

"I mean what I mean, would you have sex with me?"

"Um..." Riku thought about it for a split second, "I guess so yeah."

"You guess?" Adonis asked as the second match started. Each player mashing buttons to gain a lead on the other.

 "Well. You're smart, and handsome. So that's one quality, also...think about how the school would react. Mostly the girls." Riku countered Adonis's attack on screen.

"Mmm. Girls do like to gossip." Adonis responded as they continued to play. When they finished at the arcade it was 6:30pm in the afternoon. The two walking out as the sun was setting, lighting the clouds in a warm orange.

"I had fun today Riku, thanks." Adonis said as the two walked side by side

"No problem. Seemed like you could use a little break."

Adonis chuckled lightly, "Well I don't go out that much, so the date was a good change of pace." 

Riku lightly punched Adonis in the shoulder, smirking as he did it, "It was not a date and we both know it."

"True. Maybe we will go on a real date in the future."

"Thats if we stay together after we both graduate."

A playful smile showed itself on Adonis's lips, "You didn't deny what I said~." He lightly sang to which Riku laughed

"I swear. You're acting like a child."

The two continued to talk before they both arrived at the train station, as Adonis was about to board the train back home Riku stopped him, "If it's possible the next time I would like to introduce you to my parents. I think they would be happy to see that I spent time with someone outside school."

"Sure. Id love to." Adonis responded just as the train doors closed and the train started to move. Adonis got back home an hour later when his mother finishing setting table with dinner.

"Where were you?" Honda asked knowing she should respect her son's privacy, but she just had to know.

"Hmm?" Adonis looked up before swallowing the rice down his throat, "I was playing at the arcade with a friend."

"For two and a half hours? Well whatever, as long as you had fun and are safe thats alright with me." Honda smiled as they continued to small talk until the dinner was over.

 

0