Chapter 1: Ancient meets Modern
222 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A dream..." Adonis whispered those words into the air and sighed and got up to get ready for school. He went out of his room completely naked as usual. First he went over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Taking care of his body and hair as he did so. He went out and brushed his teeth as well, then dried himself off. Walking back to his room he came across his mother in this life. At first seeing a woman after being surrounded by handsome naked men and anthropomorphic animals all your life was quite the shock to him since the concept of a woman never existed where he was from, but his mind quickly adjusted to the new things in his life.

"Adonis what did I say about you walking naked in the house? What if the neighbors see you through the window?" The woman said shaking her head

"Mom. I'm fine, you don't need to worry about it. I'm a model remember? After High School I can live on my own with the money I made thanks to my career." Adonis replied back as he walked to his room

"I know, but still..." His mother said as she watched her son pass by her. Worried what will happen to him when he becomes famous. Especially with given how handsome he is. Nothing about him was normal. Not his orange eyes, not his skin, not his body.

After a few minutes Adonis came out of his room wearing a school uniform consisting of white shirt and black tie, complimented with a white blazer and white trousers that clung to his form. He tugged on his tie to loosen it a little, Adonis didn't understand half of what this world was like. Clothes and women being two of them. And money being a third among his long list of confusions.

He did understand the need for pleasure and happiness, love and affection too. So it wasn't like he was all hopeless.

Going down the hallway to the kitchen he grabbed a quick bite to eat and walked out of the door kissing his mother on the cheek while doing so. Walking down the streets of the Japanese neighborhood was a past time of Adonis since he was 8 years old. Thanks to his unreserved nature and his rather persistant attitude at not following her orders he was allowed to roam the city of Tokyo he called his home away from home. Hearing his phone ringing he answered, it was his manager.

"Hello?" Adonis asked to the person on the end of the line

"Adonis-san. I've got you a modeling job. The company you're going to model for is one that makes designer swimwear and other highend beach clothes. Since I know you've got school I've put you down for Saturday 2PM."

"Sounds good. Text me the address they want me to be at." Adonis replied before he hung up. He then looked around and sighed, "Come on out you three. I know you're following me."

"Ehehehe..." One female voice chuckled awkwardly before coming out of hiding with two other teenage girls

From left to right a girl long light brown hair and the same eye color to match was scratching the back of her head in embarresment.

A short black haired girl styled in ponytails and large Harry Potter glasses was trying to look tough, but faltered the instant she saw Adonis. She turned her head in embarresment as well and muttered, "Handsome, smart, tall, and gay? He is too perfect..." underneath her breath

The last girl also had black hair and it was also as long as the first girl. She was blushing when she saw that Adonis was staring at her. She was definitely thinking of something naughty, but shook her head as quickly as she could to get the image out of her head and bowed, "S-sorry for stalking you Adonis-senpai." She said in a quiet voice

Additionally the three were wearing the same uniform that Adonis was wearing except that they were the female versions and that their skirks were a dark blue. Adonis just smiled and that made him seem brighter than he already was which was already bright in the eyes of the 3 who practically worshipped him as a God.

The 4 teens walked over to the school and went inside. Taking off their outdoor shoes and putting on indoor ones. Adonis could already feel the gazes of the other students on him as he walked down the hallway with the girls behind him. The female students were gossiping and some were blushing at him. The males were also looking at him knowing that he was gay since the news spread throughout the school like wildfire. The males got a little red in the face as Adonis's eyes swept over them.

They soon entered their classroom and Adonis sat down in his seat and started to sketch some adult drawings of him and Leanes in sexually compromising positions. In his mind Adonis was standing behind Leanes, hugging him close to him and has his lips on the left side of the lion's neck. Gently biting it. His right arm snaked down Leanes' chest as his hands reached Leanes's erect cock. The fingers parting down the middle in a Vulcan Salute.

Adonis' left arm wrapping around Leanes's left leg. Feeling the muscles within. The hand placed on the thigh. Leanes on the otherhand was facing Adonis. His eyes closed as Adonis could practically hear his friend purr in his ears. He started to smile as he continued to work on the drawing getting to his friends arms and hands next. Leanes in the drawing was gently holding Adonis's right wrist with his right hand and curled his left arm around Adonis's face with his hand on Adonis's soft hair. The tail curled around Adonis's left leg.

Unbeknownst to Adonis a crowd of students formed around his desk to see what he was drawing. Once the students knew Adonis was drawing something some of them blushed, but they couldn't stop watching. They had to know what the finish product would look like. The room dead silent as to not to disturb the drawer.

Sakura, the one with the glasses, was thinking to herself, 'Bronze skin and black hair...wait Adonis is drawing himself isnt he? And who is the lion standing in front of him? Lions don't stand on two legs. Beastality?'

Yumi's face was tomato red as her was thinking all sorts of adult stuff the two people in the picture would do before promptly fainting. Sakura seeing Yumi faint caught her before she hit the floor and brought her the nurse's office before coming back.

Kaede just silently watched Adonis draw while munching on something she got from the cafeteria.

The bell rang for class to start, but thanks to being too focused on the drawing the students didn't hear it. Their teacher however snapped them out of their trance. Adonis too as he looked up and saw a crowd of students watching him draw. They all blushed in embarressment and adverted their eyes away as they went back to their seats quietly. Ashamed that they all watched another student draw something adult and being caught by the teacher and said student.

Adonis looked back at his half finished drawing. He got the figures into the postions he wanted them to and added some detail to easiest part of the drawing like the hands, arms, face, and chest. He was working on the cock when the teacher came in. Adonis was satisfied with the progress that he made on the drawing and put his sketchbook back into his backpack and got out his notebook and started to take notes even though he could retain all the lessons he learned to memory. It eased the teachers minds to see Adonis writing in his notebook.

School quickly went by for Adonis. Getting some time to continue his personal drawing during art class after he finished the assignment. Adonis was in the entrance of the school, putting his outdoor shoes on as he was ready to go home when Sakura, Yumi, and Kaede went over to him.

"Do you need something?" Adonis asked the three

"Well we need some help on our homework. Do you mind if we come to your house to study?" Kaede asked first

Adonis thought for a bit, "I don't mind. I'm sure my mom will be happy if she sees me with some friends." replying back

"Great. Okay lets go then." Kaede said as she and the others put their outdoor shoes on and bounced out the door with a smile on her face. The three all had one question on their minds, 'What did Adonis's room look like?'

In the corner of entrance a brown haired boy also putting his shoes on looked back at Adonis being lead away by the girls, "Why do the handsome ones get all the girls. Its even worse that he is gay and the fact that those three are BL Lovers."

"Don't remind me. When he said that he was gay they started to go crazy for him."

(Flashback)

Adonis arrived at his classroom and sat down at his desk. His handsome face attracting everyone in the room. Including the teacher. When class was over some of the students mainly Sakura, Yumi, and Kaede went over to him and asked him the standard where are you from, what hair/skin product you use to get that handsome etc etc.

"So. Do you have a girlfriend?" Sakura asked Adonis

"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend, I'm gay after all." Adonis replied

"Gay?" Sakura asked as he shared looks at Kaede and Yumi to which they both nodded

'BL?'

'BL.'

'BL.'

'''BL!!!'''

(Flashback End)

Adonis lead the girls to his house and opened the door, "I'm home." He called out to his mom. Said mom was in the living room watching tv and looked behind her shoulder to greet Adonis

"Welcome home. How was...oh my what's this?" She asked

"Oh uh. These are my friends. They wanted to come here because they wanted to study with me." Adonis replied back

"Where is your room Adonis?" Kaede asked

"Second floor, second door on the right." Adonis replied as Kaede ran up the stairs and bust open the door and stared in amazement as to what his room looked like. Drawings upon drawings of handsome naked men and anthropomorphic animals litered the walls. Sometimes alone and others having sex in pairs, even more still a couple drawings of orgies sparsely were on the walls.

"Holy shit..." Were the only words that came out of her mouth as she slowly went into what she thought was heaven.

The two others had similar reactions to Adonis' room as they followed Kaede, though not as slowly

Adonis went over and sat on his bed. Taking out his sketchbook and continuing the drawing that he started in the morning.

Kaede, Sakura, and Yumi looked at the drawings and found some of them depicting a great city where there were only men and animals walking around. No women. Another featured a sandstone palace with a giant and bottomless onsen in one of the rooms. The drawings were so detailed that the three wouldn't be surprised if the drawings came alive or even if the drawings sucked the three and put the girls into another world.

"A world with no women. Wonder what that is like." Sakura said for her two friends.

After an hour of working on his drawing Adonis finished it and tore the page cleanly out of the sketchbook and looked at it. Wondering where to put it in his room. He then looked at the head of his bed right where his pillow was. An empty spot, he grabbed some tape and taped the drawing to the wall.

He looked at the drawing for a couple seconds hearing his friend's voice whisper his name into his ear. He then looked at the girls look at his drawings around his room.

"Didn't you three say that you were here to study?" Adonis asked 

The girls jumped at the sudden question and turned around to face Adonis

"We lied." Sakura replied, "We just wanted to see what your room looked like."

"Oh? And what do you think of my room?" Adonis asked curious of their opinion of his room

"It's beautiful." Yumi replied next

"Yeah yeah. It was nothing like we thought it would be. In fact it's even better than we could ever hope." Kaede said in a excited voice to which the 2 others nodded in aggrement several times.

"Your imagination is quite amazing Adonis. I would've never think to draw these kinds of drawings before. Escpecially with the only male world thing. I mean a world without any women? How would such a world get by?" Sakura said her thoughts

"But it's not from my imagination Sakura." Adonis interuppted 

Sakura stopped talking as she heard that as if she heard something like the world was ending in a year

"Huh?" 

2