Chapter 4: Normal Day
111 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adonis walked into class on Monday morning. Kaede, Sakura, and Yumi with him as if nothing happened. Walking over to his seat, he sat down and looked at the ceiling. One thought on his mind, sex. He sighed as he tried to calm the boner in his pants, but it wasn't working. Having dream sex with Leanes wasn't cutting it anymore

His body was screaming at him to fuck something. Anything. Adonis was grateful to be gifted with such a wonderful body, but on Earth where sex and pleasure weren't practiced out in the open unless you wanted to be labeled a slut or a whore, he couldn't do anything. Let alone make a move since he was underaged in the eyes of society.

He just hoped his cock calmed down after the first class as he got out his notebook and tried to concentrate on what was being taught by the teacher. It was probably in his head, but he could practically feel the girls staring at the log that was his cock that made itself known for a second. It made him uncomfortable. God knows the teacher was after calling Adonis to read an english passage. The worst part of it all was that Adonis was a grower, not a shower. So his already abnormally long and thick cock by Earth standards grew even bigger when he was hard.

He could practically die from the shame he was feeling even if it wasn't evident on his face.

Even when he was flaccid his cock still could be seen from within his pants. Normally he didn't care if people looked towards his pants when he was flaccid. However when he was hard he grew self concious of the stares that didn't bother him before. It wasn't his fault he had a large cock. He was a different species of human compared to them that was built to fuck.

If only he could use magic to shrink his cock to a reasonable size he wouldn't have this problem, but the body Adonis was born with on Earth wasn't able to use magic.

He wish he was home right now. At least a cock the size he was packing was considered normal over there. And he hasn't seen a cock smaller than his cock when he looked at the men over there. And if it was true that Earthling male cocks differed in size, then his species cocks also differed in sized. Albeit get larger, but not too large that could rip someone's ass in half. Aanaan put a hard limit on cock size in his world.

When Aanaan got here Adonis would have questions for him to get some answers. He didn't think Aanaan would mind, in fact Adonis thought that Aanaan would be eager to share about his thoughts of his world to his child. At least that's the feeling that Adonis got from the letter that Aanaan wrote him.

Time seemed to blur together as his body was on auto pilot.

"A..." A girl's voice said something to him

"Ado..." There it was again. At least he could try and concentrate on that. He willed his boner to down by listening to the voice

"Adonis?!" Sakura slammed her hands down on 4 conjoined desks that the three girls pushed together to have lunch

"Huh? What is it?" Adonis looked up as if he had broken out of a hypnotizing spell

"Finally I got through to you." Sakura sighed in relief, "We were worried about you because you seemed to be nodding your head earlier, but not actually responding to our words."

"Sorry. I just have a lot on my mind now. Body cravings." Adonis reassured Sakura

"Body cravings? Are you a masochist or something?" Sakura asked a little disgusted

"Masochist? Oh by the Gods I am no masochist." Adonis reassured Sakura even more, 'And even if I was a masochist Aanaan and the other Gods created our bodies so they wouldn't feel pain. Only pleasure. In fact I think our bodies are more sensitive to pleasure compared to the humans on Earth.' Adonis thought.

"Anyway you've got 10 minutes before lunch ends Adonis so hurry up." 

'So bossy...' Adonis thought before nodding and quickly eating his lunch, careful not to go too fast.

Kaede and Yumi have already finished their lunches and were reading bl novels to pass the time.

Soon the bell for the next class began. For Adonis, it was Art class, and for the girls, gym. So they had to part ways temporarily.

Adonis arrived at the art room and sat down. Their assignment today, drawing a nude figure in class. Adonis had to not flinch at that. Thankfully it was a woman and not a male.

'I want to go hoooooommmmmmeeeee!!!!!' Adonis whined in his head, 'This is torture!'

But complaining wouldn't help, so he picked up his drawing pencil and started to draw.

Adonis didn't have this problem before. It wasn't until his 17th birthday that things changed. 17th birthday. The letter that Aanaan gave him. In that letter Aanaan told Adonis that his body would start to slowly change from now on and go back to the way it was.

He could deal with not having to feel pain at first, but to think the first thing Aanaan would give Adonis back would be his enhanced libido, was in character with Aanaan now that he thought about it. Adonis hadn't met Aanaan in person so he didn't know what he looked liked, but that letter was a major insight into the God's overall personality.

'Ugh...I want to fuck right this instant...I don't cares who sees me fucking anymore. I. need. to. have. sex.' Adonis thought as time blurred for art class as well.

'Aanaan could you please do something about my raging cock.' He thought as he looked up at the ceiling as he was going back to his homeroom. Suddenly he heard a voice in his head. A voice that sounded like an excited child getting ice cream after getting an a on his math test.

'Hehe. Alright. I will help you.' The voice said and not a second later Adonis's cock magically shrunk down to a more managable 5 inches. 

Adonis sighed in relief as he thanked the voice in his head.

'You're welcome Adonis. The spell I cast will last until you graduate. After all. We wouldn't want you getting into any accidents in the future right? Well then, toodles.' And as if it was a mirage the voice went away

"Aanaan?" Adonis softly asked the air as if it had the answers, but when nothing came Adonis went back to his homeroom to finish the day off.

Adonis arrived back into class like a great weight was lifted off of his shoulders. His cock still could get hard and was still a grower, but Adonis didn't mind.

Thanks to the spell Adonis could actually think about something else and not just sex for once. 

The bell rang as school ended for the day. Adonis tired from being horny for over half of the day and not once fulfilling his body's purpose.

He walked home while the girls went over to their club room to talk about bl books, boys, and anything else they wanted to talk about.

Sakura sat down thinking about what happened today, "Adonis sure was acting weird today. His...thing...was bigger than normal and he seemed oblivious to his surroundings."

"Wonder what was on his mind?" Kaede asked eating potato chips, "Maybe he has a crush on a boy we don't know about?"

"Adonis doesn't seem like the type of person to actively seek people he is interested in Kaede-san." Yumi added in her opinion

Kaede cocked her head to side as she thought about it for a bit, "...more like people seek him out because of how handsome he is." she muttered, the other two girls nodded their head in unison

"Man the world really is unfair to the rich and handsome." Kaede added in as she placed her head on the desk and puffed her cheeks

"Um." Yumi started, "Kaede-san aren't you the daughter of a famous singer?"

"Mm? Yeah I am. I just don't publically announce it because I want to be a teenager not a celebrity. Thankfully my parents agreed that I should live on my own. The mansion is just way too big for the three of us." Kaede said, "Speaking of celebrities. I started to follow Adonis when I saw his face on a fashion magazine a year back just because I thought he looked handsome. Like someone out of a fairytale. Didn't know he was gay until he said so himself in class."

"Really?" Sakura leaned forward in her chair

"Mhm. He was out of my league anyways, so I don't care if he is gay or not...I mean I do. You get the idea."

"It's hot now that he is gay. My brain can't think of him being with a woman and I am totally fine." Sakura nodded

"Plus the fact that he is a model is an extra plus. I wonder if he will continue to be a model when he becomes an adult."

"Most definitely. He is making money off it, so why shouldn't he. He already has a small fanbase across the world afterall. It will only be a matter of time before he becomes one of the most popular ones." Sakura said with confidence in her voice as if that statement was a complete truth

The three sat in complete silence. With only the fluttering of pages from the books the girls were reading.

"Summer vacation is coming up soon. And if we don't go to the beach then I will be disappointed." Kaede suddenly said

"Ugh...why did you have to remind me that it is summer. I don't do well in the heat." Sakura groaned as if she remembered that the concept of heat existed and leaned back in her chair and fanned herself with the book in her hand, "Why does Tokyo have to be so HOT?!"

"You can sit underneath a parasol and eat ice cream if you need to Sakura." Yumi replied to Sakura's plight

"You're not helping Onee-san!" Sakura yelled as Yumi shrugged and went back to reading her book next to an open window

The room went quiet again as the three read their respective bl books until it was time to go home.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Adonis was sitting in his room naked as always staring at his 5 inch dick. He couldn't believe how small it was.

"Small. Really small." Adonis said as he started to touch it. He was still thinking about sex even if the feeling was subdued thanks to Aanaan's magic.

"Man...I'm still thinking about sex huh? Well. Old habits die hard. Or in my case. Fuck hard. Haha." Adonis laughed at his joke. He then looked at his calender. Summer vacation was coming soon. He hummed as he wondered what to do for summer vacation. If it was in his old world he would've had sex with Leanes until the sun went down, then continued to have sex with Leanes late into the night before falling asleep with him not even taking the time to bathe since his body wouldn't even let him take a single step if he wanted to orgasm.

Adonis smiled as he thought of Leanes again as he hugged the body pillow. These were going to be really long years for him and Leanes.

0