Chapter 1 – A Rude Awakening
2.1k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What was this tight, wonderful feeling? Is this what heaven felt like?

He opened his eyes and a beautiful pair of blue eyes looked back at him.

They looked down and saw that they were in the midst of intercourse, with his cock buried balls deep inside her pussy. 

They looked at each other in shock and the beautiful naked blonde started screaming.

"No wait! Don't!" Andy said, closing her mouth with his hands trying to shut her up. 

"It hurts, you're too big! Get off me, rapist!" she said, pushing him off the bed. 

His cock popped out of her as he fell to the floor!

"Wait! I didn't..." Andy said, trying to defend himself.

But to his shock, he saw a unmoving blonde sex doll on his bed!

Wasn't she just alive a moment ago? Was that a dream? And doesn't she look like that girl who disappeared on campus... what's her name... Heather...Heather Summers! The cheerleading captain!

She was stuck in the same position she was earlier, half way assaulting him!

He stood up and touched her face, now looking emotionless and no longer looking angry. 

He put down her hands to her side, and was just about to close her legs as she looked obscene with her legs open wide like that.

Suddenly the door burst open and Andy's roommate Chris walked in.

"Oh shit! Sorry Andy!" he said, and was about to leave when he turned back to take a second look.

"Oh! I thought you were fucking a real girl! When did you get this? Just only today?" he walked to Andy's bed and groped Heather's breast

"Hey! Don't do that!" Andy said, feeling weird that Chris was touching her.

"Don't be like that! We're roommates aren't we? We share everything!" he said

"No, you eat all my food" Andy said

"Come on. Don't be like that! Anyway, I'll leave you to enjoy your toy. I can see you're..uh.. still unfinished. I never knew you had such a big one. Party on dude!" Chris said, leaving the room.

Andy wondered what Chris meant until he looked down

"Holy crap! When did my dick get so big?" he exclaimed, looking at his 10 inch cock, which was nearly double what he used to be.

And it was thick too! Holding it with one hand, his fingers couldn't touch his thumb.

More importantly, what was he going to do with Heather?

She was reported missing 2 days ago and caused quite a stir on campus!

What if people found out that she was in his room, and somehow, he was having sex with her?

He picked her up, and she was incredibly light like a sex doll and unlike a real human.

Did he imagine her pushing him off his bed? Why was she here? And why was she fucking him anyway? They didn't even know each other.

He decided to hide her in his closet and quickly got ready for class. 

However, he had a big problem! His cock was too big to fit his pants, and it won't go down!

More worryingly, he couldn't feel his cock! It felt numb and unreal, like it was a dildo!

He smacked it and watched it as it bobbled left and right, up and down until it finally stood back straight, perpendicular from his body!

"What the fuck? I can't go out like this!" he thought to himself.

He opened his closet and looked at Heather again. Will he turn out like her? Is he turning into a silicone sex doll too?

His curiosity got the better of him as he groped her breasts. It felt rubbery and hard. Do all breasts feel like this?

As a virgin who hasn't even gotten to first base yet, he didn't know!

But the sensation this morning of fucking her felt.... wonderful. But now that his cock was like this, will he ever experience it again?

"NO! I don't want to die a virgin!" he shouted in his head.

Then again, he wasn't a virgin anymore was he? Too bad the feeling was oh so brief!

He looked at Heather and was determined that if he was going to turn into a sex doll, let them discover him, balls deep inside this gorgeous doll's pussy!

He put her back on his bed and opened her legs again. Does a pussy really look like this? He touched it, slowly putting one finger in and started fingerbanging her.

"This feels good. So wonderful" he said with his eyes closed.

He placed his large cock at the entrance, using his hand to guide his way in as he was unable to feel his way. He thrust his cock into her and suddenly, he felt a glorious tight and wet sensation around his cock!

"Next... next time, please use lubricants! You're too large" a sweet voice suddenly moaned

"Huh?" Andy said, panicking that she will call him a rapist again.

"No! Don't pull out or I'll..." she said

But it was too late as he had already pull out his dick and jumped out of bed

"Huh?" he gasped, looking at her, as she was a doll again and her face was back to it's emotionless face again. 

"Maybe... maybe she turns to human if I fuck her? My cock is back to being a dildo again too" he said, looking at his cock. 

He walked over to his room mate's computer and squirted a bit of his roommate's lotion that he uses to masturbate while watching porn on the computer and applied it to his cock. 

He walked back to Heather and inserted his cock again. It was much smoother. 

"Don't.... don't retract from me! I turn back when you do so" Heather said, holding on to him tightly.

"O..ok. I won't" Andy said, keeping still with his cock in her. He could feel her large breasts pressing against his chest

"Wait... wait a minute. How.. this is not a dream?" he asked

"I don't know. But I could feel and see everything that had happened. But I couldn't respond at all" she said. 

"I'm not a rapist you know. I've never done this before" Andy said, still staying still inside her

"I know. I'm sorry for attacking you earlier. I suddenly awoke with you fucking me" Heather said

"What happened to you anyway? It was reported that you were missing two days ago?" Donny asked. 

 "I was... murdered two nights ago. I don't know what happened after that but the next thing I knew, I was in your bed and we were making love" Heather said. 

"Who... who did it?" Donny aske

"I don't know. He wore a mask. I was walking to a party when out of the blue, he appeared behind me and stabbed me with a knife!" Heather said

"Can I... can I move? Your squeezing me doesn't help" he said

"Sure, you feel good too" she said and smiled a pretty smile as she looked at him.

He started pounding her, surprising himself at how naturally he was doing this.

Suddenly, he started cumming inside her. He had never had sex before and this was too much stimulation for him.

"What are you doing? Are you coming inside me?" Heather asked in shock.

Andy panicked, he didn't think of birth control or protection at all! What if she got pregnant?

But when he looked up, he saw that Heather had turned back into a doll!

"What happened? I'm still inside you! Was it because I came?" Andy thought as he got out from between her legs. 

Suddenly, he noticed that his cock was still inside Heather's pussy. It had detached from his body!

"What happened?" he said and pulled the dildo out from the pussy. 

Cum spilled out of her and onto his bed. It was then that he noticed that his voice didn't sound right. 

He looked at his empty groin and realized that he was looking between two soft mounds of flesh!

"What... why do I have breasts?" he asked, and shut his mouth suddenly, realizing his voice was much higher

He ran to his mirror and saw a beautiful naked female staring back at him! 

21