My Childhood Friend Is A Vtuber: Playing a FPS game (Oneshot)
142 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Playing a FPS game (Oneshot)

 

“Hey! Himiko-chan, cover us!”

“Kuu kuu kuu, it can’t be helped then! With my angelic powers, I shall lead us to victory. I will now start my chant to gain the power we need to use against these fools. God of earth, bring forth the lig-“

“Dammit, you shitty chuuni! This is a FPS game, not a VRMMO! Just throw the bloody flashbang already!”

“I got it I got it, jeez don’t be so loud!”

“Kasumi-chan… you’re too loud…”

“Ah, I’m sorry Hana-chan… It’s just because Hana-chan is getting hurt because of this dumb angel’s decision.”

“I’m not dumb!”

‘The usual banter between Kasumi-chan and Himiko-chan happened again… Where did the pure Kasumi-chan from back then go…’ I thought, as we were getting shot at in the tunnel by the terrorists defending the bomb on the B site.

Finally, Himiko-chan threw the flashbang at the enemy, allowing us to attack for a brief period of time.

“Quick, rush at them, Himiko-chan!” Kumiko told Himiko-chan.

“Eh?! Why me?!”

“It’s because you’re the most useless one here. Besides, watching you die is funny. Do your job, gag character.”

“EH!?”

“Quickly~ We’ll run out of time, the flashbang effect is about to go off~”

“Ugh… Fine! This holy being will accept your request just this once! AHHHHHH!”

Mitsukai Himiko-chan then bravely rushed towards the enemy. Surely! With her determination, she will make it throu-

*Bang*

 

 

“Well then, did you see where the enemy is camping at?” Kumiko asked the dead Himiko-chan.

“Oi! You knew I was going to die in the first place! Why did you make me rush at them!?”

“It’s the only thing you could’ve been useful for. Now then, tell us where the enemy is camping at.”

“Ugh…”

Currently, we’re playing a FPS VR game as vtubers and live streaming it. That’s how we could talk to each other even after Himiko-chan’s death.

I looked at the live chat for a second, curious about what the viewers are thinking right now.

[www, there they are again.]

[Don’t worry Himiko-chan! You’re cute even if you’re useless.]

[RIP Seiso Kasumi. We got a record for today! She was able to keep being seiso for a whole 4 hours this stream!]

As always, the chat had the same thoughts as me… not sure about the 2nd one though, but I also think she’s cute… well, for most times anyway.

‘I don’t know why I’m getting so much viewers though. I’m the one getting the most out of the four of us… why?’

Himiko-chan reluctantly told us the locations of the 4 people on the enemy side. We’re playing 4v4, so right now, we’re currently at a disadvantage.

But of course I won’t put the info Himiko-chan told us to waste.

I built up momentum by sprint jumping through the tunnel in a map called da_dust 2 with a melee weapon in my hand as it makes movement faster in this game.

As soon as I reached the tunnel’s exit, revealing my body to the enemy, mid-air, I switched to my AK and crouched down to make recoil smaller and shorten my hitbox.

After landing on soil, I one tapped all enemies as I flicked through them all with my Ak, getting a headshot every time.

{You win}

“Ah? It’s already over?” I asked, surprised by the sudden voice that announced our victory.

“Ahahaha, Hanako-chan is amazing at this game huh.” Kasumi-chan said

“As expected of my subordinate! We need people like you in our forces! Please join us, the angels. Together, we can purify all evil forces in this world like that bitch called Datenshi Kumik- Pwfph!” Kumiko-chan forcefully blocks Himiko-chan’s mouth while she talked over her.

“Good job there, Hanako-chan. You’re really good at games, huh.”

“Ehe… thank you for the compliment….”

Honestly, I don’t know how I got into this group of people.

Mizuno Aimi-chan, her vtuber avatar is Aihara Kasumi. In real life, she is my childhood friend and is also my classmate. She’s the prettiest girl in our class, but for some reason, she always sticks to me.

Kurihara Miyu-chan, her vtuber avatar is called Datenshi Kumiko. She goes to the same school as ours and she’s very popular in school. She’s also our senior, she enjoys playing Horror games… Well, I guess rather than playing them, she enjoys watching others play it instead…

And finally, Ikehara Kiyoko-chan, also known as her vtuber avatar named Mitsukai Himiko. She is an angel sent by the heavens to purify evil beings… or so she says. Personally, I just think she has a screw loose in her head.

But anyhow, I, Misaki Haruka, also known as Aizawa Hanako, do not understand how I became friends with these incredible people… It all started when I accidentally walked on Aimi/Kasumi-chan streaming… Which somehow turned to this.

I am just a bland high school girl who has always remained distant to others. But somehow, I got into a group with 3 amazing and beautiful girls…

Well, I guess I’ll just enjoy it for now. After all, being friends with them is fun!

 

 

MC: Misaki Haruka (三崎遥 ) - Aizawa Hanako (相沢 花子)

FMC: Mizuno Aimi (水野 愛美) - Aihara Kasumi (相原 花澄)

Chuuni: Ikehara Kiyoko (池原 聖子) - Mitsukai Himiko (御使い 卑弥呼)

Sadist: Kurihara Miyu (栗原 美優) - Datenshi Kumiko (堕天使 く美子)

 

 

 

 

 

This is the shoujo ai version of the novel i submitted in that zetro competition kekw.

I want to change  the Sadist's name since the chuuni thinks of herself as an angel while the sasdist has "Datenshi" on her name (Fallen angel).

2