chapter 2 fantasy (1/5)
184 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She emerged from the water to see a village under the brightly lit stars.

(go to the right)

now? Can’t you let me relax for a second?

(no. this world can help you gather a lot of points, so if ya wanna get rid of me fast, follow my words fast)

so if you mean there are a lot of points it won’t be boring then?

(yes, yes now go)

Before that I’ll have to leave my body somewhere inconspicuous.

(just leave it in the river)

what? No!

(let the fishes feast- no I meant make use of your meat)

this is gonna be tagged with gore you fool stop! I’m gonna find a way on how to dispose of the body-

(and let the people find it? Pshh, sooner or later maybe that body will get violated and you would’ve listened to me and let the fishies eat ‘em in any case it’s your dead shell or might as well call it dead skin, see how snakes leave their dead shed skin everywhere?)

I will not do that, you’re wasting time!

(I can just burn it-oops ehehehe this will be an exception)

you can just cremate the body? Why did you not tell me?

(……. Done burning it now go! I’ll spread your ashes somewhere nice and safe)

I crawled my way at a home where everyone in the house was sleeping and saw my target sleeping on the crib, I really feel like a thief

(but that’s your body)

I step near the baby and let myself get sucked in. I then close my eyes and let slumber consume me.

Morning arrived the usual call is to cry to get fed ahahaha servants kneel thy- ehem “ungaaa!”

“the baby is awake dear, make sure to feed her” the woman downstairs which I think was cooking breakfast asked her spouse to take care of my needs.

My brother was an early bird and I rarely get to see him, but he does not fail to comeback whenever he’s free from his knight training, yes a knight so it seems this is where magical creatures like dragons exist, that’s why the assistant told me that’s it’s a place where I’m not used to.

Now the assistant is gone it's also unusually quiet and I also can’t argue with it.

Sleep always gets me though I don’t really get bored it's just like uhhm I close my eyes to wake up that I have fast-forwarded time.

Anyways Dad also seemed to hunt outside and exchange them with rewards and money from the so called guild.

Mom always stays at home so I dunno housewife? Perhaps.

But I enjoy my time inside the room, I like myself I don’t cry every time like other babies [shout out to my nephew] and I enjoy basking in the sun in my room.

But really the atmosphere in the room is just so calming like my parents really thought the design through, the afternoon sun was just at the right spot and also the stuffed animals near me.

How the orange colors mix in to create something that can make you feel at home. Maybe it’s just the filter in my baby aesthetic.

The nightfall came again and my mother goes into my room to feed me, it’s hard since I can’t eat too much and if I do I have to burp, I do get tired but I had to cry whenever I felt hungry or I would die ッ.

This routine always happens in this place until I became an older sister, yes, it was a cute and healthy female baby.

I started to learn how to talk, walk and help doing chores, it was rather fun seeing all the room neat and organized.

I read some books at home and some of it from my family that they sometimes bring after a trip.

My brother was getting hulky since knight training really does form your body, I take care of my younger sibling and the assistant is still nowhere to be found.

Mom does take me out sometimes and the village we live in is rather lively and the villagers are rather friendly, some ways from here is the Capital, many merchants from here tell me stories about them and sometimes sneak candy to me when my mom leaves me for a second, I enjoyed their heartwarming approaches to a child but it did trouble me since it was candy and it causes cavities, I hated this in my first life since I always get colds if I eat too much… I didn’t have a great history with it but I’ll still accept it nonetheless.

I wanted to visit the guild but mom told me next time but it never really happens. In the end I just visit the small village library to borrow some books. I don’t read them word for word just from time to time when I’m bored I’m not that of a nerd.

I really liked walking around town now that I’m quite big around nine I think? We don’t celebrate birthdays but we do count it whenever a new year comes so like everyone’s birthday is in new year hooray! Mom asked me to buy snacks and gave me some extra money if something caught my eye.

As I was walking unhurriedly to my leisure place which was under the apple tree, something caught my eye in the middle of the alley, the village kids were beating someone up, and just at that moment as the kid was being beat up our eyes met, this stopped me for a second since I have not seen such gray-blue eyes before, awakening from my bolt out of the blue I hurriedly called an adult.

I looked amongst the crowd to see the adults helping the kid only for him to tug away from their touch. The village kids weren’t this violent so I wondered what led them to beating this kid up. I didn’t feel like going to the apple tree now so I hurried home.

Mom was cooking stew when I arrived home and I told her about the kid, she told me It was unusual to have gray-blue eyes around this parts and I totally agreed.

Night came fast and I was awakened by a shrill voice outside

(demon-spawn gnolls are raiding your village, Gnolls are natural predators and savor the thrills of the hunt, they usually attack in packs, your father and the other guild members in town are having a hard time chasing them off, in this case it won’t be long before they clean this village out)

I’m a bit muddle headed but that just means danger right? I hurriedly arrived at my younger sister’s room to see the hyena like creature near the bed, I tried calling mom but no one was answering and so I used a nearby chair and threw it at the gnoll, hurriedly grabbing my baby sister, mother was nowhere to be found and I immediately fled outside the village.

Holding my sister’s hand, she was crying non-stop, she always called mommy, mommy, I comforted her and told her mommy was okay.

hey

(hmm?)

do you know where my mother is?

(she fled)

what? Without us?

(to be specific she saw scary creatures outside the window and fled in fear, arriving at the forest were the other gnolls were staying and so she met her end)

…………….

(that’s that)

can you tell me a nearby village or something? I think I’m lost

(20 miles from here is the capital of Ravaryn where your brother is training, the closest villages are rieka, where the border is near the forest with quite a variety of monsters, Thetoris near Rieka there are many thieves there and finally go straight and a normal village which I think you would like called Kestramore are full of jobs that matters no age)

I arrived at Kestramore and told an adventurer that a pack of gnolls where attacking a village straight from here.

These fuckers seemed to be in great delight and told other adventurers about the gnolls.

Loots like jar of tar, black fangs and bone piercings were quite a common drop from gnolls and gave a good amount of price when exchanged in a guild. I didn’t waste time and rented a room for the night.

I woke early and my sibling was still asleep.

Hey

(mourning)

find my father

(nearing the village with a few adventurers, wounded but can still walk inside a horse-drawn carriage)

I gently shook my sibling awake and bought some take out breakfast for her and me to eat and hurried to father. I looked for the carriage and saw my father filled with wounds.

“Dad. Mom didn’t make it”

“I see” we hurried to a nearby doctor to treat his wounds.

My brother got the letter my father wrote and we all mourned, my dad, as he is a good adventurer, bought a small house in Kestramore that we stayed at since my father didn’t want to go back at our previous house.

Dad arrived home and wanted to discuss things with me.

“I would like you to attend the academy in Ravaryn, at the capital where your brother is”

(pssst)

What?

(can I tell you your mission now?)

……….. what is it?

(you know that harem thingy but the center is a girl?)

reverse harem

(your sister is the center)

…….

(the mission has 2 choices either create her harem OR let her be with her true love)

……….fuck.

1