chapter 7 zombie apocalypse (1/4)
121 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What’s this? A modernized world again? No more magic?

(to be precise it’ll become an apocalyptic world)

……………..

(why so quiet?)

Holy shitttt!!!! I really like apocalyptic worlds! I would play video games together with my friends like left 2 dead 4 and zombies vs plants!

(lucky you then)

While looking for the body I was supposed to go in, the assistant explained the mission apathetically, along the way it said that maybe it’ll add sub missions if it feels like.

The mission was to kill the leader of a base, but the assistant didn’t say anything more

(changes may be made, with your existence here, I can’t tell you yet which base’s leader since they might change, I’ll just tell you when the time comes)

The target was placed in a secured room, and I had trouble going to the room she (new body) was in.

The assistant did help me distract the guard by making strange noises across the hall, the target was inside a private room, she must’ve been born from an influential family.

Wait. There must’ve have been a mistake.

(what?)

What the hell is that? A wee-wee?

(I did say a new body in every world, did you think it would always have the same sex?)

But I’m not a boy? I can’t act like one!

(Just act normally, the way you are now, your personality can definitely pass as a guy.)

Act normally? Act normally? How? let’s try thinking of someone I can copy….so uhm my brother? How does he act normally?

When he talks to me his voice is normal, lighter and when he talks to his friends he tries to lower his voice? Like that? So lighten your voice with family but lower it down like a bass when together with friends?

(I think you’re thinking the lines of someone who likes to say ‘sup, dude?’)

Yes, that’s what I’m aiming for

(don’t do that, as I said act normally, and if you don’t hurry up you’ll get caught.)

Inside this large nursery room where only one baby gets to use, I quietly slid beside ‘him’ and let myself be sucked.

Forcing myself to sleep, I awoke inside the family house, a grand room can be seen when assessed. The family was in the military, my dad a colonel and my mom married my dad from a rich business family, though they are happily married they rarely get to see each other.

My father came from an average household, they weren’t extravagant, all the things I was seeing in the house was because of my mother’s successful company, my grandfather was also a soldier.

I would often hear them joking around if I should follow my dreams or become a soldier just like in my father’s side, mom would also joke around that it would be a hard thing to do since I am the only male heir in the family, my mother wanted me to inherit the company. But isn’t that useless?

Well I mean the apocalypse would come sooner or later so I’d better hang out with my retired grandpa to learn handling guns and self-defense.

Growing up in this household wasn’t easy, I thought I could run from hard teachings to become an heir of the company, but they rigidly taught me like there was no tomorrow. Perfecting my exams and lessons like a robot.

To be honest holding a gun and inheriting a company can only be legal by the age of eighteen.

Starting at the age of 3 I was taught self-defense by my grandfather, I was never treated like this when I was a woman, the hellish training was unbearable with my young body, but that training was fit for my age.

I wanted to complain but ‘no’ was not an option, my exercise became more and more long as years went by.

My father was never home but because of his hard work he would get promoted, in rare cases he would go back at home once every 5 years, so my grandpa stood as my second father.

By the age of 7 I was taught how to hold a gun, my mother didn’t want me holding such a dangerous weapon but my grandfather insisted. My grandfather convinced my mom that it was the right age to learn to hold a gun, 7 year old's are already capable of understanding just as much as 14 year old's. Besides, coming from a military family, it was not a surprise to learn how to use a gun.

The first time I held a gun, made my heart pound, made my hands sweat, this weapon was used for merciless wars to finish off enemy troops. Holding the gun with shaking hands, I completely missed my first shot.

My grandpa beside me was not disappointed but he did correct my posture. He only let me fire my first gunshot to see what posture I was comfortable with so he can correct it.

Now going to middle school, I was top of the class, girls would often leave letters on my lockers since a guy like me was ‘cool’, well I did inherit my mom’s looks which made my father fall in love at first sight.

I did want to hang out with girls but I was in a man’s body I couldn’t afford rumors going ‘round.

I spent my time with guys instead and played on the near gaming centers. My mom didn’t really give me a curfew and she was also busy with the company. She just wanted me to send messages if I’m already home, I also know self-defense so they trust me.

Sometimes it would just be me and grandpa in the house. This time I see him in the exercise room carrying a barbell doing a back squat, with this age I can’t understand how he can still move like a man in his twenties. Not making him lose his concentration, I went upstairs and opened my books. Entrance exams were coming up and my mom wanted me to get accepted in a prestigious high school.

I easily passed the test of course, that years of studying weren’t for naught.

Entering the school in spring, in this moment I met him, having a princely atmosphere around him with girls swooning at his back, the world was in slow Mo, his dazzling smile with the cherry blossom petals falling in the background made my heart skip a beat

(gay)

Woken up from the trance, I looked for my classroom.

I spent my days just like how it was in middle school, but the first time I saw the rankings, I couldn’t believe it, I was always the top 1 from elementary school to middle school, but now I was only In the top 3, the big 1 and 2 ranks had the names, rank 1: Takeru Satohi, rank 2: Kyo Hishikado, and me Rank 3: Sota Fukumi  I was disappointed but I managed to inhale a deep breath, and move along to go back to my classroom

I had to understand that somebody out there could be better than me but……….

After going home, I immediately opened my books and reviewed all the lessons, not caring for sleep. Unlike before in school I kept my tantrum still, and I finally showed my frustration inside my room

FUCKKKKKKKKK I studied really hard what the hell was that? a fluke? Maybe, but that couldn’t have happened. Should I ask for lesson key points? That son of a bitch.

Continuing for another 3 semesters The rank three almost made me fall unconscious, it was like it was stuck, what the fuCK?

I was now getting desperate. I strolled into the specified room on the rankings. The top 1 and top 2 were classmates, they were also friends, sitting beside each other and chatting about something interesting enough to make them laugh, I strolled my way in front of the top 1’s desk, Takeru Satohi, this same princely guy I met during spring with Black raven hair and sharp features was the mountain I could not climb.

“please teach me the technique on how you studied!” I bowed my head and asked him loudly, no one would reject this offer right? Give me some face

“uwaaa your friends with rank 3 Satohi?”

“shut up, Kyo”

He faced me and said this mind-blowing fucking sentence “sure, but let me grab your chest”

WTF?

1