chapter 9.5 Extra….Again
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn’t like the new body I was in, to be exact, I didn’t like ‘mother’, she would always laugh heartily downstairs, she would sing me to sleep like a normal mother would and talk all day about my father whom I haven’t met.

I liked hearing her voice and I also can’t wait to meet my father. Although it seems he was always at home he never went upstairs in my room.

I thought he hated me or something but I didn’t hear any arguments relating to me, it looked like a normal happy family that you usually see but as my body started to learn how to walk, I got curious.

I would go near the door and peek below through the wooden railings of the stairs. She laughed so hard like she really enjoyed talking with someone, all the while preparing the dishes. As I neared the dining area, the woman would glance at her side and face an empty chair. I would look all around the kitchen but I would never see anyone.

As time went on my guess was right, this woman was insane. Eating at the table the woman would continue talking heartily. Occasionally she would also bring me in into the conversion. Across the table, the empty chair started to make me suffocated, every time ‘mom’ would face the empty chair as if someone is there and talking heartily only made my chest tight. Other than that she acted normally.

I would wake up at night to hear her laughter still talking to somebody I didn’t know, until I did hear another voice. Days went on the voice got clearer and clearer. Mom would go to work all day and only got back at night, she would leave the fridge full of food so I wouldn’t get hungry. I didn’t know how to start a conversation with her, and talk things out, I could only shut my mouth and listen to her all the time.

Now I would feel like someone else was at the house, my limbs weren’t strong enough to carry anything and so I would just hide at the corner. Hearing footsteps outside the apartment and the doorknob turning, I toddler walked to the front door and realized it was locked the whole time, how come I heard footsteps earlier?

Later on, turning the doorknob open, my mom surprised to see me carried me back to my room. I was not scared of dark places but every time I stare at the open door in my room, where outside was pitchblack, it would make me feel that something is watching me, standing up to close it, it would open again by the time I got to my bed.

I turned the flashlight on and saw nothing, starting to get scared as fuck, I went to the only person I can rely on, my mother. She would gladly let me in on her bed and continue talking to someone I can’t see.

I would yawn purposely to make her notice that I want to sleep and for her to shut the fuck up.

Becoming an elementary schooler, I didn’t want to open up to anybody, instead of thinking I was crazy, I had the image as the quiet kid in class.

I also hated staying at home where I was mostly alone, things keep getting more and more creepier, the big porcelain vase my mom bought would start shaking by itself, I would stare at it to stop but when it stops it would make my heartbeat faster.

I would go to a nearby playground with no people [playgrounds are disgusting] only for me to see the equipment’s swing up, down or back and forth

Going outside to were there are many people, things like this rarely happen.

Until this one incident on middle school happened. A female schoolmate committed suicide at the rooftop I used to spend my break time with. Hearing scrambling noises behind the rooftops door, I went to see what caused the noise. Seeing a school girl kicking the leftover boxes around I started reprimanding her. She seemed to be pissed and turned around.

“you can see me?”

Seeing the deformed face, I fell back to my butt, locking eyes with her I crawled my way back to the rooftop door, leaping through the steps like a madman, I looked back up the stairs again to see nobody following behind.

This body could see spirits and I didn’t want to believe it. Not scared of ghosts this was on a whole another horror movie, this was something I couldn’t get used to, the more growth the body went, the scarier the ghosts I could see become.

I learned from going to ‘fraud’ fortune tellers that I can drive ghosts away by burning a special incense, it did effect but it wouldn’t last forever. As I came across many things, the one thing I found useful was the silent treatment. Sweating so hard and keeping my head down, they seem to know I can see them. They would bring their faces to my face, close up. I would try to ignore then and wear loud music and keep my eyes straight.

Because of sleepless night I overslept in school and nobody woke me up, there was no one inside the classroom anymore and the hallways were empty.

Wanting to dash out of the school, the outside suddenly turned dark, trying opening the windows but to no avail, I ran to where I thought the exit was but the hallway was like an endless road, not getting near to the stairs, and then I would see ghosts starting to show up all around me, the one thing that made me want to cry was a fucking clown holding red, bloody balloons. Accepting my fate, I went inside on one of the classrooms.

Hands crawling all around my body, I could feel myself getting dragged down under, with the heavy weight pulling me down I could not hold on. Getting lower and lower, I could see flames which looked like hell.

Panicking I tried kicking and shouting at them even if my knees would get ripped off, I still wanted to go back up.

In the end with this power I didn’t get any secret academy recruits or get to know any Taoists that could help me and start a story, I was dragged down to hell and drowned in the see of flames

 

 

 

 

 

Or so you thought, of course I escaped, that world was marked failed but I had no regrets, the mission given to me was to become an exorcist and help people just like me, but not going back to that shithole was a blessing.

 

Chapter 10 is still not finished so here is something my mind wanted me to type……..fuck it, made this at night, made my kneepit sweat

0