Chapter 6
1.4k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feedback would be helpful.

Gonna take a break for tomorrow As something has come up, thanks for the support.

————————————————

Heading in the opposite direction, the path starts to split again and it starts to get harder to find the right path.

Thinking it might be bad if I can’t find my way out if I go too deep, stopping for a while, I open the Skill list.

[Mapping Level 1-Skill that allows the user to map surrounding areas in the users mind, the higher the level the more detail and mapping capabilities are unlocked] 5 Skill points

After thinking for a while I decide to buy it.

[Mapping level 1 Obtained]

Ohhhh I see a map in my head, places that I have gone to and the surrounding area, this is floor 1 of the dungeon.

After walking around and filling in my map, inside my head [Presence Detection] goes off, and my instincts are telling me dodge right, a second later and explosion happens where I was just standing, looking in the direction I can see a slightly larger green skinned humanoid figure looking at me with a smile on his face.

How is he this close!, my [Presence Detection] Should have gone off before, even if it’s a low level it still should have gone off unless he has a skill that allows him to by pass it.

Looking at him, I use [Appraisal] on him.

Level-10

Race-Hob Goblin 

HP- 70/70

MP-110/130

Strength-40

Magic-120

Agility-40

Defence-30

Intelligence-70

Luck-40

De-Buff-None

Crap he’s a higher level then me and a attack like that could kill me!

Moving the the left, he attacks me again with another explosion,dodging the attacks, I use [Ice shot] towards him through the smoke, landing a hit against him, his smile disappears and raises what looks to be a flute and starts to play, creating a awful sound that echos on the walls.

“ghsyuajnaka”

“Hduuajbwuj”

“Hdujeieni”

Three new Goblins appears from behind the Hob Goblin, pointing his staff towards me, the three goblins sprint towards me.

CRAP

Dodging one from the front and activating [materialize], two frozen Claws appears in front of me and slashes towards the first goblin, killing it instantly, however the other two goblins wave their clubs and hit me from behind.

Argh that hurt damn it, how do I even feel pain, I’m a floating orb!!

Dodging the left goblin attack from above, I strike towards the other one with a [Wind slash] which hits his shoulder killing him, all while that Hob goblin watches with a slightly nasty smile, waving his wand once again and casting magic, I move only to have the other goblin get in my way, which grabs my arm, a magic formation appears below me and then explodes.

BOOOOMMM

A large sound echos in the room, slowly lifting myself I look around to see a burning corpse where I once stood, only by grabbing the goblin and using it as a shield and jumping backwards allowed me to survive the blast, not without damage.

Name-unnamed 

Age-???

Level-6/10

Race-Spirit of ice

Title-Spirit from another world, Rookie Dungeon Explorer 

HP-10/50

MP-6/40

I can only take that attack once more, looking towards the Hob Goblin which still has a smile on his face and waving his staff once more, feeling danger, my mind goes overtime and words keep appearing inside my head.

Run 

Run!

Run!!

Get away from here!

{“Hey are you gonna run away again”}

!!!!!!!

I hear a voice in my head, a nostalgic voice, looking around I can only see his smile, a smile which they all had, the same face they all had when they accused me, and the same face she had!

NO I won’t run away again

Not again

Waving his staff, a magic formation forms again below me, dodges as far back as I could, a loud explosion echos again creating a large amount of smoke.

Using the smoke, I dash as fast as I can, even without legs I can float fast through the smoke, appearing right in front of the Hob Goblin, the smile disappears once again and eyes filled with surprise, using my two frozen Claws again, I grab him and slam him toward the floor as hard as I could, making a bone cracking sound, Slashing over and over again towards him, the pain appeared again from the use of [materialize], this time worse then before, I guess I’m out of MP, I keep slashing and slashing and slashing.

The sounds of cutting and screams echoes around the hall for a while until it goes silent.

Looking below me with a hazy view, I can see the the corpse of the Hob goblin or what was the corpse, getting up and walking to one corner of the room.

[Level up]

[Due to User Blessing, Exp and skill point gains are doubled]

[Due to Users title, extra Skill point gained]

[Ice Magic level 3 to 4]

[Presence Detection Level 2 to 3]

[Pain Resistance level 1 obtained]

[Pain Resistance Level 1 to 2]

[Ice claws obtained]

I heard a sound before I lose consciousness.

 

12