chapter one The Death Of The Undying Soldier (did he die or not :D)
90 16 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man stood his ground on the battlefield, he was hoping he would survive another day to see what was left of his family.

his father was an abusive man, his mother was killed by his father, his little sister is all he has left, but he is willing to do anything for her even if it means dying on a battlefield.

Just to make sure no one gets past him so his sister can live a good life free from the worries of war.

They just didn't have the money to flee so they are stuck there.

As he battles on the battlefield he lost many friends and brothers in arms the enemy was not giving up.

a nickname was being added to his name "The Undying Soldier" the reason behind this name was that because he is the last man on the front lines.

None of the enemy soldiers knew where he was just that he was there The Undying Soldier has racked up a large kill steak up near 50 and anywhere near 100 wounded.

He felt bad for his fallen friends and brothers in arms yet he looted their bodies for ammo and food as well as water even with the spare ammo he was running low.

Moreover, the enemy was closing into his main hold out point knowing that he was going to die there ease him a little and he hopes that his sister can get away but just in case he was fighting to the death to make sure the enemy can't get any closer to his beloved little sister they finally found him he did his best but he couldn’t hold out there forever.

There were bodies everywhere our MC was standing there holding two combat knives in his hand with a smile on his face.

He stands on almost a dozen bodies bleeding from an uncountable amount of wounds, he had a knife sticking out of his chest as he walks out of the bunkhouse that he was holding out in, he was cover in blood with a predator smile on his face the MC we knew wasn’t there he was replaced with an undying soldier or at least what the enemy soldier believed.

Belief is a powerful thing the MC jumped at the enemy soldiers they started shooting at him but fortunately, most of the shots missed as the last enemy soldier left there fell as did The Undying Soldier this fight was going to end The Undying Soldier before he breathes his last breath he heard the radio come alive with the sound of his fellow soldier come to the front lines after so long they had responded.
After so long sweet death greet him or so The Undying Soldier believed but it was too bright for him to keeps his eyes closed so he opened his eyes.

“Huh I live?” says The Undying Soldier

Right in front of him, he sees an angel.

(No way that an angel) The Undying Soldier thought

That the moment there was a chuckle behind him there was a demon sitting in the shadow, but The Undying Soldier was able to see in there he looks back at the angel he notices that even the bright room did not affect his eye.

“What the hell is going on did I find my way into a cult room? If so, this is a weird cult and I say no to being your sacrifice!” The Undying Soldier replied out loud.

[hah I like this one can I take him] the demon said.

{you took the last one this one is mine] the angel said.

“Umm, I belong to no one?”

([him interesting I think you will be my champion Undying Soldier]) an unknown figure said in The Undying Soldier head
(What the hell, am I going crazy?!?!) The Undying Soldier thought

([oh, you are not I hope you enjoy this world make sure to keep balance]) the unknown figure said before The Undying Soldier vision starts to darken. 

 

read this spoiler at your own risk 

Spoiler

muhahahhahahahhahahahhahahah I got you to read this!.!.!you are mine to control now :P

anywho back to the main reason for this 

just in case none of you notice I am new to writing hope you all are willing to put up with me and help me out on this one I may just pull my dungeon and dragon dice out XD

[collapse]

also, I am curious to see who reads this XD

what do you think should make it know what happened to his sister eary on or not
  • yes(my idea i refuse to tell y'all) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no (my idea i refuse to tell y'all) Votes: 3 60.0%
  • your own idea in the comment below Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the sister was killed in the take over of his country try to get revenge Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the sister was killed, his sister was bring back to life as a fairy Votes: 1 20.0%
  • the sister was killed, his sister get to live with the MC Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the sister was killed, his sister was bring back to life but get kidnapped Votes: 0 0.0%
  • author only poll (doesnt do anything XD) Votes: 2 40.0%
Total voters: 5
3