Prolouge
31 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You have been given the job to guide reincarnations."

Philbert heard the following words come out of the divine-looking mouth.

He was unsure at first but after a quick browse of thoughts, he comprehended the reason and asked a question.

"Um, so what exactly is it that I'm supposed to do?"

"Glad you asked, reincarnator , Philbert Byrd."

Smiling, the ever-so beautiful goddess veiled by a halo replied.

"It is as said, you have been given the task of performing as a guide for reincarnations."

"Hmm.."

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, it's just that, it's taking me some time to digest the news."

"It is fine, take your time, because that is the only thing you have."

The goddess said as she maintained her smile.

The figure of a man thinking in silence appeared in the goddess' view.

Philbert Byrd, that was the name of the man.

In one of his previous lives, he used to work for a black company on Earth, which is the only thing he remembers with his name.

He was a peculiar person.

Due to circumstances, he had been reincarnated several times to several different worlds, each reincarnation different than the last.

With different faces, different names, different family backgrounds, he had been reincarnated to several endangered worlds to save said worlds.

He would brave through the entities of the evil with comrades and lovers he would soon forget.

After succeeding in this arduous destiny bestowed upon him, he would soon die in the said world only to be reincarnated into another.

This loop of endless reincarnation had separated him from the species known as humans.

After every death, and at the occasion of the meeting with the goddess, who was now the existence which was most familiar to him, he'd always want to be called by the first-ever name he had, and the goddess complied with his request.

He would forgo a life, only to live another.

That was the destiny of the man.

And this was about to change today.

"Is it true?"

He finally asked, after feeling turbulent of emotions.

"Yes, dear."

An affirmation from the voice that consoled him countless amounts of time was heard.

"You are now to become an angel of the heavens."

Announcement
HI, readers, um, I am very new to the whole writing scene, and I'm still a newbie to anything related to it. Just wrote this as an experiment, not sure if I'll be continuing this, but if I do, I'll probably write about 1000+ words per chap.

Hope you liked what you read, and if you found any mistakes feel free to comment.

 

 

 

3