Kevin and the Pink – S1 E1
77 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
EPISODE 1
BY CHUNK
AND DIBS

True story based on Kevin S.

One day Kevin awakens from his usual slumber. Rolling out of bed to notice the darkness of his room, this was nothing unusual, but the red glow of his clock was replaced by nothing but still blankness. There must have been a power outage last night. He was feeling hungry and due to the lack of goods at home, decided to make his usual daily trek to the LIDL nearby. Exiting his flat and moving to the street, he was baffled as he looked around him. It should be the middle of the day, but the sky was eerily dark. He strode down the sidewalk as he normally always had. Enjoying the fresh air and getting a bit of exercise. As he walked he began to notice... there were no people around, nobody on the street, no traffic buzzing down the road. He was nearing the LIDL at this point when something caught his eye, a blur of something... pink!? Whatever it was moved swiftly. One moment he saw it, next it was gone. Strange... As Kevin stepped through the doors of the shop a foul stench hit his nose with a burning putrid sensation. Something must have gone bad with the power being out. No worries, he didn't need anything from the coolers anyway. Moving toward the back of the shop where his favorite snacks were. It almost seemed like the stench was worse. NO, it WAS definitely worse. He turned the corner of the aisle all the way in the back of the store and noticed a puddle of brown substance. He knew what it was, but why was it there? Following the brown trail with his eyes, Kevin looked up and suddenly realized where the disgusting brown liquid was coming from. He was stunned, frozen in place, his mind trying to make his feet work to run, but he just couldn't take his eyes off of the monster in front of him. It was a giant pink blob, there was no other way to describe it. It had no face, but there were holes, holes everywhere. This was the source of the excrement.

 
Frozen and unable to make himself move. Suddenly from some of the holes of the pink blob emerged long tentacles, or were they something... else? Two of them wrapped around his body and pulled him in to the blob forcefully. This was it, "I'm going to die," he thought. Oh no, murder was not the intent of the noxious being. It began extending tubes from some of the other holes. Which began to shower him in excrement, let's be frank, it was shit. He was completely covered in shit. The creature massaging Kevin over his body using the shit for lubricant. The creature tore his clothes off with one swift movement. At this point the purpose of the other tentacles became VERY clear as it inserted one into his ass and one into his mouth, another vigorously showering him with semen. Kevin had no idea what to do, it's not like he could escape. At first it was painful, but somehow pleasurable so he just sort of let it happen and gave in to the monster. In a state covered in semen and shit tied firmly by tentacles, what else could he do? There was a throbbing in his ass and in his mouth as the monster let loose gallons of cum into both ends of him. He began vomiting and gagging on the pink tentacle in his mouth and semen sprayed out of both ends of him. The pink blob relaxing and releasing him. Kevin lay there limp feeling used and exhausted.
 
Suddenly he began coming back to his senses. Though, it felt like hours had passed. "Wait," he thought, "the lights are back on?". Kevin still covered in shit and semen found himself in a shop full of usual customers. All glaring at him naked and covered in foul substances. He jumped to his feet, almost slipping on the shit caked to them. Swiftly grabbing a bag of chips from the shelf and covering his nether region with it. He ran, not knowing what else to do. He exited the store in all his glory sprinting down the road back to his flat. He couldn't believe what happened, he wasn't even sure WHAT had happened. He began the trek back up the stairs, realizing "shit, I have to walk past father like this, what am I going to say?".
 
FIN ~Episode 1
0