Chapter 4: Zekram Bael
736 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After walking and chatting for minutes they arrived at a good store as Avos is enjoying is good time with Serafall.

Looking at the beautiful sceneries near the river makes him wonder and he really loves those scenarios.

"Do you love watching sceneries, husband"while looking at the sideways Serafall asked softly.

"You can say that"he answered her by tilting towards her and continued"I always wanted peace but the reality is different we need wars to stabilize different factions"

"You are right although I used to think about my childish dream but still I want to have peace all for one"said Serafall with a deep breath. Before glancing towards her future husband and said"And besides I want to have children and family if I don't have peace how can I ensure their safety"

"Yeah, you got this one correct,but"before he could answer, Serafall placed her index finger on his mouth.

"No buts, well let's enjoy our fun time don't make the atmosphere heavy, you got that my handsome husband"Serafall said with a cheerful smile.

Looking at her he couldn't help himself while he kept murmuring'it is indeed the legendary Serafall'. Taking a deep breath and Avos asked"let's go".

After that they started eating different foods and enjoying their time together, while Serafall kept telling that she will make him the most shining guy in the whole underworld.

After enjoying their time for 10 hours, they arrived at a beautiful lake and Serafall started telling him stories about this lake.

Both of them stood there and silently watching the beautiful scene. Serafall glances at Avos as both of both stared at each other.

Serafall raised her face looking straight at those beautiful silver eyes and said with a blush"I love you, Avos"

"I love you too, Serafall"

Avos came closer to her and kissed her on her lips making her head got blank because of the lovely sensation after separating their lips, Serafall leaned on his chest and whispered in a soft tone"you are my husband now and for eternity"

"Yes and you are my wife your whole body and soul is mine and mine, only I can love you"said Avos with a smile on his face as he held her chin by his hands and continued"Don't you think so my magical girl?"

"Yes I am yours and yours only my dominating husband"Serafall said seductively.

Before he could talk to her more, Avos detected a powerful presence and looked at long distance and continued"There is someone powerful coming"

"You don't have to worry about that as long as I am here no one can touch and harm you much less inhabitants of the city"Serafall said with a serious face and assured him that no matter who or what she won't let the person hurt him.

Avos was embarrassed by her misunderstanding and thought to himself'no girl I don't need your protection and I am hundred times or even thousand times stronger than the guy who is coming here.

"Oh, it's great king Zekram bael well wait here husband let me talk with him  a bit for why he keep here without taking permission"said Serafall with deep look and left Avos alone to talk with Zekram.

Well, She knows why he is here because for the past years he kept asking her to come to his palace so that he can play with her body.

Not many people know about the first generation great kings attitude which is playing with different woman and defiling their bodies. As Serafall knows about this, that is why she hates this guy more than anyone.

She quickly arrived at the entrance of the city and looked at the narrow road where a stood a blood man in his mid-thirties looking at her with lustful gaze and continued.

"Serafall, I, great king Zekram bael wants you to be my wife and you have to agree, if you won't then we would not help you on this war"Zekram asked her straight forward without denying the fact that he is indeed here to take her away.

Serafall looked at the disgusted smile of Zekram and said with a cold tone"I don't want to"

"Oh, bitch if you come with me I'd make you enjoy while I explored your womanly body and you will love it and beg me for more"said Zekram with lustful smile.

"How dare you say those words you disgusting creature"looked Serafall with her cold eyes.

"Oh, I get to know you are a righteous woman and love justice, don't worry I will force you, let me see how much power you have my future slave"

"You bastard"Said Serafall with rage as it is the first time someone has angered her at the point that she wants to chop the head off this guy.

Both of them started fighting each other, as you can clearly see the difference of their abilities. Zekram is clearly stronger than Serafall in many fields.

You can clearly see that Serafall has a disadvantage in this fight. Zekram's power and strength clearly proves that he is indeed the first generation Great king.

Serafall used her wand to created several ice bullets while Zekram used the power of destruction to nullify the effect of the magic.

While both of them were fighting. Avos observed them with his divinity and calculated that Zekram would win because of his destruction.

And he is preparing to intervene when the situation becomes dire. As he cannot allow anyone to hurt her wife. And he is the type of guy who will surely pay them hundredfold.

After quiet a while Serafall sent flying towards the tree and started breathing heavily as she used all her demonic power just to defend from those destruction bullets.

Zekram lands near the tree and said with a mocking smile"Now that what I do with you bitch"

"Shut up you disgusting pig"says Serafall weakly.

"Haa.. haa.. haa.. you little bitch how dare you call me a pig I'll kill you, die!!!"shouts Zekram as he release a mass ball of destruction towards her.

Serafall face became pale and smiles that she had fallen in loving with her husband and happy that her husband won't get caught because of her.

But she also regrets that she won't be alive to accompany her beloved and closed her eyes but found that the whole ball of destruction his disintegrated into particles and heard a painful cry of a person.

She looked straight towards the figure and could help but panic"Dear, please leave he will kill you, please"she said with a pleading voice while looking at Avos.

He suddenly hugged her and said"don't worry your husband is more than enough to deal with guys like him"

"So, you are the reason then I will kill you along with that bitch and torture endlessly"shouts Zekram with an angry voice.

"How dare you touched my wife?..I won't let you get away from this"said Avos and started creating a huge magical formation and relished a huge western dragon made of ice towards Zekram who used destruction to counter attack.

But what made him panic in fear as no matter how many times he fires destruction those balls vanished into nothingness like the ice dragon is sucking those balls.

Making Zekram scream in horror"Impossible no way it can't be, Impossible"looked towards the dragon with disbelief.

"Boom"

Getting hit from the dragon made his skin go numb and ninety percent of his glands and bones were already destroyed.

As he slams on the ground and looked at the figure Of Anos with a fear and awe.

"So tell me now what shall I do with you, Zekram bael"Avos looked and him coldly.

"I beg you for mercy"said Zekram in weak tone.

"No way, You have hurt my wife and I won't show you mercy"said Avos with a cold smile making Zekram shudder from his face while he is filling a chill down his spine.

"Dear, Don't kill him if you kill him then the bael clan won't support us and it will be a loss for our anti-satan faction"Serafall hurriedly stopped him from making a final blow.

"I see"he replied her with a deep sigh and turned towards Zekram and said with a cold voice"if it weren't for my wife then I would have killed you"

Zekram looked at him and smiled and stands a little and bend on his knees and said"although you tried to kill me but I, Zekram bael always respects strength, and you are powerful, so I want to serve you as a subordinate of course if you don't trust me then use king seal on me, that will be good"

Both Serafall and Avos were dumbfounded by his actions.

Avos looked at him and sighs then used soul chains to bind a king - servant contract with him.

"Thank you, master"said Zekram with a utmost smile and left both Serafall and Avos alone.

Both Serafall and Avos stared each and Avos created a strong barrier so that no one can enter here.

"Serafall""Avos"

Both of them hugged each other and started kissing each other fanatically, separating their lips with a thin thread of Silva.

"Avos love me"Serafall said to Avos with a blush.

Who looked at her and smile a bit then started removing her clothes elegantly.

to be continued...

......

2