Chapter 1: Rebirth
285 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Osian, a regular college student, finds himself in an endless white abyss, speaking with an entity that claims to be a god.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KILLED ME BY ACCIDENT?!?!"

"Haha~~ don't worry about it, it's fine, it's fine."

"Maybe for you, but I am dead!"

The figure was completely unidentifiable to Osian apart from the fact it was humanoid and wearing pure white robes that gave off a kind of holy aura.

"Well, this is where the next part comes in! Since I kind of killed you by accident, I will send you to any kind of world you want with two wishes! Haha~ how is that for a benevolent god such as myself?"

"..."

"Okay! Since I have not got all day, make your choices!

Osian's mind is filled with thoughts of the novels he used to read about the protagonist being sent to a fantasy world. He was about to ask to be sent to a generic fantasy world of swords and magic solely on but then he had an epiphany.

'He never said that it had to be something so generic and vague as that, so I can technically choose worlds from my favourite novels, manga and anime, right!?!?'

"I choose the world of Naruto!"

"Are you sure? That one's pretty dangerous you know?"

"Absolutely!"

"Whatever you say. Now, what sort of wishes do you want?"

Since this is Naruto world, he knew exactly what sort of wishes he wanted.

"I wish for the ability to collect bloodlines, Dojutsu, and Kekkei Genkai from my enemies!"

Osian was sure that this would be the most overpowered ability to ever exist in the Narutoverse.

"Okay, good choice. Now for your second choice."

Osian couldn't really think of anything else on that level so he simply decided on asking for high-level talents.

"Then I wish for talent in all elements."

"Done! Now, it has been a pleasure but I must be seeing you off. Duties and all that."

These were the last words that Osian heard before everything was suddenly turned to black.

Sometime later, Osian could feel his consciousness stirring, and upon awakening was met with a white ceiling.

'Okay, this is a start! I honestly didn't want to go through the process of being born.'

just as he was about to speak out loud, a mechanical, seemingly robotic voice suddenly appeared in his head.

[Greetings, Master. I am the bloodline collection system. I will aid you in monitoring, managing and acquiring bloodlines, Dojutsu and Kekkei Genkai. Please say 'system' in your head to open your system and view what bloodlines you currently possess.]

'Uwahhh! I have a system! The fantasy of all young men and I have got it! hahaha!!'

'system!'

[-BLOODLINE COLLECTION SYSTEM-

Name: Osian Uchiha

Age: 4 months

Bloodlines:

Uchiha - Effects: Increased talent in fire nature transformation and genjutsu.

Kekkei Genkai:

None

Dojutsu:

Sharingan (Unawakened) - Effects: None currently. Dormant. Evolvable.

Conditions of aquisition:

Bloodlines - Touch the target's blood directly.

Kekkei Genkai - Touch the target's heart directly.

Dojutsu- Touch the target's eyeball directly.

Awaiting integration:

None

]

'I'M AN UCHIHA?!?!'

Osian, upon discovering he was an Uchiha, didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

'I've just been reborn and I'm part of a clan that is about to be massacred....'

[Master, Requesting permission to inject memories of current bodies circumstances.]

Osian, hoping he hadn't been screwed over by that god, hurriedly gave the system permission to give him the memories.

"Uwaaaaaaah! UWAAAHH!"

A sharp torrent of pain suddenly assaulted Osian's mind as he felt his mind being filled with new memories.

"Honey!? what is it? what's wrong?"

A concerned looking woman of around 25 years of age ran into the room in trepidation.

She had long black hair with sharp blood-red eyes. She had a perfect figure, curvy and slim in all the right places, but Osian strangely didn't feel any sort of sexual desire towards her, possibly because he was a baby, possibly because she was his mother.

That's right, this black-haired beauty was his mother according to the memories that had just been given to him. She was Airi Uchiha, the hidden sister of Fugaku Uchiha, the current clan leader! Due to getting attacked as a genin and being declared MIA and later KIA, after escaping from her captors, she decided not to return to Konoha and the Uchiha as she was never fond of the rules and traditions she had to follow as an Uchiha princess.

"What is it? Are you hungry? Here, drink all you want~~." she said as she pushed my head into her bosom. Although slightly humiliating, he couldn't deny that the feeling of her breasts was very comfortable. He suddenly had the urge to sleep but decided to resist it so he could sort through his memories.

He was Osian Uchiha, the son of Airi Uchiha, the Uchiha's missing princess, and the nephew of Fugaku Uchiha, the current leader of the entire Uchiha clan! He seems to have been born around five years before Naruto Uzumaki, and the consequent rampage of Kurama, the nine-tailed fox. His father seems to have been a random missing-nin from Kirigakure that was leading his mother on and after he discovered she was pregnant, decided to have nothing to do with her. After killing him, his mother decided to raise him on her own and then take him back to Konoha after a few years to get training in the Uchiha clan.

After being fed, Osian decided to allow his sleep to take him away as he lay groggily in his mother's arms, after which she chuckled slightly, her normally cold eyes filled with love, and gently placed him into his crib.

Unknown to both of them at the time, a single tomoe started to manifest on each of his irises, seemingly awakening from the pain his soul felt when the memories were transferred into his mind.

 

 

 

Hello everyone reading this! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!  I'm just writing this for fun really so please don't get your hopes up for a consistent upload schedule. I would also appreciate it if you could point out any grammar or spelling errors you notice in the comments so I can correct them :) Thanks for reading!

5