Confusion (Chapter 2)
61 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Chapter 2 let’s go!)

After Charlie had received that killer headache he sluggishly woke up and saw something that would be ingrained in his soul. Due to the fact he bit a book, he in turn stopped himself from biting his tongue, which can’t be said for everyone else. Charlie looked around the classroom and saw that nobody was moving and that they were all slouched over their desks with blood being seen, this made him panic as you can’t just shrug off something like this. He bolted out the class, slammed the door and slid down said door as he was not dealing with this right now.

“What the f*ck, what the f*ck, what the actual f*ck happened?

He was trying to cope and understand what had happened which was difficult as he just saw around 30 dead people he had known for a while and some since childhood. 

“Why aren’t I dead?” Charlie thought aloud. He was trying his hardest to remember anything useful. ‘Is it because of that book?’. Just as Charlie was starting to calm down a window appeared 3 inches in front of him

[Congratulations! You have survived being synchronised with the System and have earned the Achievement ‘Survivor’]

“W-what..?” Charlie blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes, for good measure, to make sure what he was seeing wasn’t something here was hallucinating. He figured out it was there and that he wasn’t hallucinating. 

“Haah… okay then.” Charlie said and decided to take this at face value as a way to distract himself from panicking. “Well it says I have earned an Achievement, what are they?” As soon as he said that another block of writing appeared.

[An Achievement is earned when you accomplish a feat which is recognised by the System. For example if you killed 1,000 insects you would get the Achievement ‘Insect Killer’]

“Okay, makes sense. I suppose I got mine from…..”

“So what exactly is this System then” Charlie pondered as it is something that kill- no let’s stop that thought train.

[User Charlie is unable to know at this moment in time]

He grunted in response and added a follow up question “Well when can you tell me them?”

[User Charlie is unable to know at this moment in time]

“Tut” Charlie was getting annoyed now as he wasn’t learning anything new “Well can you show me my Achievement then?”

[To see Achievements say or think Status]

“Status huh?… Woah!”

2