Realisation (Chapter 4)
48 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What Charlie saw made every single bone in his body shiver in disgust, fear and confusion. What he saw was his science teacher called Mr. Williams looking different. Mr Williams was everybody’s favourite teacher because he made his lessons fun and was nice to everybody. He was quite an elder man, no one knew how old, but had quite the muscles. He has white hair, blue eyes, good build and he’s slightly tanned. Now he had half his hair left, one of his eyes were gone along his one of his arms, his face looked burnt and his clothes were shredded. Did I mention his skin was green? He now, quite literally, looked like a zombie.

“Gruuaah”

Charlie dashed behind a pillar to avoid being spotted but knew that it wouldn’t last long. He was taking deep breaths to try and calm down his heart rate. 

‘In… out… in… out…’

He was doing well until he spotted his system notification and let out a little noise.

[Congratulations! For going through a scary experience and trying to calm down, you have earned the Skill ‘Fear Resistance’]

“Ah”

He was happy he got his first skill, upset that his first was god damn [Fear Resistance] and f*cking petrified that he may have alerted this monster all at the same time. His last emotion was the strongest so he took a sneak peek behind the pillar and saw Mr Williams the zombie staring at him and then started to run.

“Haah, sh*t”.



2