005 A succubus’s fantasy
88 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: this is a sex scene. Skip if you are uncomfortable.


I wake up on an unfamiliar bed. It is feather soft and reminds me of plush mattress from home. I sit up and look around. I am in a spacious room with walls painted warm red and intricate patterns of dark roses sinfully bloom across the walls. Even the bed is a shade of red. The floor is lined with a sand brown carpet and provides temporary relief for my eyes. There is no entrance and no exit.

I turn my head. I see Katherine lying on the side and watching me. She is wearing her usual clothing without the sash. Her wings are hidden. Only her small horns and tail are visible.

"I am happy you accepted the invitation. I will be servicing you tonight. That will mean a lot of touching but no intercourse. Do you accept?" Katherine speaks softly and her eyes are beaming.

"Yees"

Katherine crawls over to me slowly like a cat examining her toy and takes a sitting kneel on my legs with her inner thighs embracing each side of mine. With our faces just a few inches a part, I can smell the faint vanilla and orange scent coming from her. Her eyes locks with mine while she unravels her top with her hands, and her tail tugs at her skirt. She would have this devilish smile on her face whenever I avert my eyes to sneak peeks on...on her progress.

Realizing she is almost done, and I am still fully clothed. I fumble at my robes. Katherine catches my hand. "Let me". She snaps her fingers. The weight of my robe disappears, and I can feel her delicate bare skin against mine. I blink. Wait, she could have done that earlier. She giggles at my confusion and steers me back to lying down on the bed. 

She pulls herself over me with one hand on my chest and place other on the side to support her. Her hair swings down - just shy of touching my face. Her attractive melons are pulled down by gravity, but it only makes them look larger and more irresistible. She can manipulate even the mortal enemy of all women to her advantage, I thought. I reach up and my hands sink into her delicious boobs, and I fondle them.

Katherine wraps her silk velvet tail around my cock and slowly stroke up and down. 

"You haven't grouped with anyone yet and have been on your own. Why is that?" Katherine whispers while her tail continues the work. "I like to be - " I try to make an excuse, and Katherine relaxes her tail. Denying me inches away from climaxing.

"Try that again" Katherine grins, and restarts the stimulation even slower than before. "I am afraid. I haven't been good at making friends before, and now I don't even know how to start. There is nothing in common I have with them - " I confess but my voice begin to waver as Katherine brings me close to climax again.

"The others in town are curious about you" Katherine continues, "and you are brave and confident."

"I am not sure" I murmurs.

"Con - Fi - Dent" Katherine spells out each syllable and precisely stimulates me right on edge each time in sync. "Yes! I am confident!" I yelled.

Katherine tightens her tail and strokes like a quick drumbeat. I am up the edge again. A haunting devilish smile creeps up on her face, my heart skips a beat. No not again, this would be betrayal - she did not stop. She dives down, knocking my hands away, her delicate lips molds to mine - and I cum. An explosive load flew somewhere and probably stained the bed. But she doesn't stop. She continues stroking and keeping the climax going.

My arms hug her closely as I savor her warmth, and my hips are shaking involuntarily and sending waves of pleasure. I don't want it to stop, but eventually I reach my physical limit and loosens. She rolls over to her back besides me. We both stare at the red ceiling. The sinister decor now seems warm and inviting.

"It is time for you to go. Be sure to gain enough vitality so that we can have real sex next time. Don't disappoint me." Katherine pats me as she sends me off. The room fades as if it all has been a dream.

I wake up next day in my room - nude in an awkward position with gross fluid all over my bedsheets - and my garments scattered across the room. I think I will have some explaining to do with the innkeeper.

3