010 group quest
57 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Katherine reaches up and cling me closer. Then she suddenly stiffens.

"You have not restored your vitality yet. The contract strengthens you, but it does not restore what is missing" She murmurs and pushes me away. What a mood killer. I am feeling depression in a sexual fantasy. Then I remember.

"I have a stash of restoration potions in my room under my bed. I created several dozen from practicing alchemy, and some of them are quite high grade too. I can go back to my room, heal up and come here again. It might take some time..."

Katherine cups my mouth with her hand. She pushes herself up so that we are both sitting on our laps. She kisses me lightly on the lips. Just a touch. "Not here". 

The room fades away to darkness like mist meeting sunlight. When I open my eyes, I see a glimmer of moonlight slipping through the window and shinning on my surroundings. I am back in my room. My disappointment is immeasurable. I reach down under my bed and grab a flask of restoration potion. It still a good idea to heal up before going back to sleep, I think to myself. Just maybe I might get another visit tonight. I open the flask and I wince at the strong herbal stench. I usually sell these to the shop. I hope they don't taste as bad as the smell.

As I am about to gulp down the potion, a slender and flawlessly manicured hand reaches out beyond the shadows and blocks the flask. "You are impatient." Katherine walks out of the shadow. She seems to have changed her clothing to a dark night gown. She snatches the flask from my hands and drinks the potion down. Wincing a little at the stench. "You need to improve the flavor next time."

Katherines walks over to my bed and kisses me - pressing her delicate lips against mine but it does not stop there. Her tongue reaches deep into me and rubs on my taste buds. Her fruity scent overwhelming my senses, and her tongue completely covering mine. I can only taste her and her scent - a faint intoxicating sweetness that goes from the tip of my tongue and fades to numbness all the way to my throat. Then, something drips and hit the back my throat. I swallow, and more comes in slow drips. 

After a short while, Katherine slowly withdraws her tongue and backs away. I check my status, and I see my vitality slowly restoring. "That was your restoration potion." Katherine explains, "I am more possessive than my other selves. You are only allowed to taste me when you are with me."

She takes another mouthful of restoration potion and kisses me again. Slowly, without breaking the kiss, she lie on top of me. Her hands gently reach under my clothes and generously caress wherever her hands land like a light massage. My muscles relax and I gradually fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning with Katherine on top of me and a floor littered with empty glass vials. There goes all the merchandise that I planned to sell to apothecary shop. She must have been exhausted from last night. I wonder what it will feel like if we have sex in dream realm and in real life at the same time. Does the stimulation get doubled?

"Wakey, wakey." I shake Katherine, "you will be late for guild duties."

Katherine lifts her heavy head and limp arms - and falls back on my chest, she murmurs, "don't worry, the other me is covering. Go back to sleep."

The other me? What does she mean by that? I think to myself.

We end up sleeping till noon. When I hold Katherine's hands and enter the dining area, the entire inn is gazing at us. I order a late breakfast. Katherine does not eat human food but orders tea just so that she has something to play with while I eat. The other patrons keep a respectful distance from the table, but I catch them stealing furtive glances at our direction, and I hear faint whispers:

 

"They walk out of the room together. Do you think they have done it?"

"I don't remember Katherine ever doing it outside dreams, maybe it is just a guild duty?"

"Should we ask them?"

"Isn't it kind of creepy to go up to them and ask if they had sex last night?"

"Where is Bjorn when we need him? He should be bold enough to ask a question like that."

"Maybe John blackmailed Katherine and is holding her hostage?"

"Or maybe Katherine ties up John and drains him dry every night?"

 

I poke at Katherine, "shouldn't we clarify, I feel like the gossip is going to get out of hand."

"A little drama is good. We can try out these suggestions in future plays you know. Some of them sounds quite nice, don't you agree?" Katherine brushes her calf against my leg under the table.

"..."

Then I hear toll bells - 3 deep rings one after another in quick succession. Everyone in the dining hall tenses and when the bell sound ends, there is an uproar as if I am in a sports bar right after a winning game. Unsure of the commotion, look towards Katherine with a confused expression.

Reading me, Katherine answers "3 bell ring signifies an urgent group expedition request. We don't get these often. Everyone is just excited that they get to go on a real adventure. You should head to adventurer’s guild once you are done eating."

 

 

3