015 penalty game
55 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a sex scene in this chapter...viewer discretion is advised.


 I relocate to my new place and start exploring the previous alchemist's residence. The residence is divided into three sections indoors, the lab, the study, and a simple bedroom. The different compartments are connected by heavy doorway. Outside of the residence is an outdoor cooking area with a small garden. The residence is in surprisingly pristine condition. Books are well-organized, equipment are put away, and even the bed is made. I run my finger on the empty desk in the study, no dust. It must have been cleaned recently.

I walk over to the bookshelf. The previous alchemist must have been a clean freak. His books are all color coded and organized by topics. There are 4 major sections in the bookshelf organized by color: bio-alchemy, material alchemy, arcane studies, and economics. bio-alchemy seems to deal mostly with herbs and interaction of mana with living matter. It takes the largest area of the bookshelf. Economics seems out of place, but I guess it is a field of study for a court alchemist.

I read through some of the bio-alchemy notes. There are recipes for new potions and some tips for improve restoration potions. I spent much of the afternoon creating a stash of restoration potions. With so many injured earlier today, I should be able to make a good sale tomorrow.

Putting the last vial into the crate, I stretch and gets up. A pair of gentle hands cover my eyes from behind.

"Guess who I am?" she whispers.

"Katherine?"

"Which one?"

". . ."

Katherine nibs my ear before uncovering my eyes. I turn around, and I see her alluring ruby eyes. Her consuming pupils are focused while her black glossy lingerie is stirring me down below. Her succubus wings are fully extended and her tail swinging behind her - in slow and predatorial motion as if a cobra judging its prey.

Without warning, her tail slithers through the gap between my leather garment and grasps my scrotum. I yelp in surprise. The silky tail wraps once around - just tight enough to prevent my balls from shying away. The tip of her tail would caress each ball and giving each one a gentle squeeze before continuing to the other.

"Ka-atherine, it is too early -"

She gives my balls a firmer squeeze and effectively ending my protest. She grabs my crate of restoration potions and snatches my hand.

"Let's go to your bedroom."

With each step that I take, she would skillfully remove one piece of my garment. I can feel my skin brushing against the cold air and getting increasingly breezy as more pieces are taken off.

"You are scaring me a little Katherine"

We stop beside the bed and leaving a trail of garments across the rooms. Katherine pushes me down on the bed and drops herself on top of me.

"I am angry" Katherine says, "After you described those wonderful clothing, I flew halfway across the continent to hunt for the materials to recreate them. Scales from wyvern volcanized from a live volcano is just one of the few things I had to do. The first response from you is to put on something else."

"I am sorry, I did not mean it that way."

Katherine waves one of her bare hands in front of me while supporting herself with the other. Very slowly, her hand slide down her body. It captivates my gaze. Her hand brushes past her boobs and just slightly juggling them as her strapless bra holds them in place. She turns her hand and continues the downward with fingers pointing down. She slides her fingers beneath her panty and start twirling her hand in gentle rotating motion. The panty was tiny this morning, but when I look at it now, I feel a Titanic is blocking my view.

Katherine continues her stroking. It goes from a soundless drum to wet smacking. My eyes dart from her face to her crotch and back again. Her face is lightly flushed, and her lips are pressed thin. Her thighs quivers and a light moan escape her tightly pressed lips.

She retracts her hand from her crotch and bring it close to my face. It is drenched in her honey and smells faintly sweet.

"Do you still think my outfit is too revealing?" she giggles. Her tail tugs at my balls. " I am still angry. So, are you going to make it right or are you going to continue stare at me?"

I swallow my built-up saliva and realizing I have forgotten about it this whole time. "If there is something that I can do to make it better, then I would do it."

"Really?" her eyes widens, "let's play a game."

She slides off me partially and lay beside me. She takes her fully moist hand runs her finger on the back of my erect cock.

"You gave my other self the nickname 'Rose' right? So, I want you to create 2 more nicknames. Start with my other self first, and I will make you squirm if I don't like them," she moisturizes my cock with juices on her hand and prepares my cock for what is to come.

Katherine strokes slowly, my cock is already rock hard from watching her masturbate earlier. Just a few simple strokes and I already on the edge. As I am about to climax, she lets go... Another edge game, I think to myself.

"I -"

"Not yet"

She starts stroking with her hand again. 

"I need you to squirm." Her tail releases its grip on my scrotum and gives my balls a firm squeeze as a parting gift. 

"Ahh - " I moan. Her tail moves its residence and wraps like iron chains at base of my cock.

Katherine smiles, "you can speak now. What is the nickname for my other self?"

"Dark Rose" I blurt out the first thing on my mind as I think of her black night gown.

Katherine raises her eyebrows, "is it going to be red rose next for me? Seems like you need some incentives."

She restarts the stroking. Not a constant gentle caress - it accelerates like a rocket from a stroll to a jog and breaks into a sprint. She stimulates me generously. My cock pulses in anticipation, but my mind knows what is coming. She won't let me off this easily.

I am inches away from climax, and my prepares for the tease. She doesn't stop. She strokes even faster. Up and down in rapid oscillation. I am relieved that she is not edging me, but perhaps also a little disappointed that the play is stopping so soon. My back and hips tremble as I hit climax and...nothing.

Nothing come out. I feel pressure. I look down, and I realize her tail's tyrannical grip. 

Katherine giggles and cups my mouth to smother any protest.

Another climax and pressure builds, but my cock is held captive and kept forcibly hard.

Another one. My hips shake involuntarily.

Another one. My tense thighs begin to quiver.

"So  -  what  -  is  -  your  -  answer?" Katherine uncovers my mouth. She spells out each word slowly. Making sure I climax once at each word before speaking the next one.

An incomprehensible moan escapes me, and by some miracle I formed my thought "Noire".

Katherine releases her tail. The flood gate is open! My entire body shakes uncontrollably as my load shoots out like a fountain before falling back down. Most of it ends up coating Katherine hand.

Katherine brings the back of her hand to her mouth, and she licks my semen off like a cat. If I see this before, this would be simulating enough to make me hard again. But now, my cock is just a broken faucet leaking clear liquid. I look up on the ceiling relaxed. It is over.

"Now, what about the last nickname, my nickname?" Katherine asks and pokes at me.

"Huh?"

"My nickname"

A nervous laugher escapes my throat. "Lust?" 

3