Unwanted Visitors 3
82 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kuoooooooooooo......

The ' Ghost General ' immediately screamed in fear as if felt the Qi of the ' Soul Seeking Bonsai ' reaching towards it and tried to escape even though the ghost cultivator was ordering it to fight, but even that he couldn't do. 

*Boom*

Another explosion of Qi emitted from the bonsai, but instead of repelling , this time it attracted. Numerous thin lines of black Qi were quickly absorbed from the ' Ghost General '  by the ' Soul Seeking Bonsai ',  making the ghost cultivator face pale immediately.

" Bastard......you'll pay for this!" said the ghost cultivator before he turned his attention towards Xie Jingfei who was equally as surprised " And  you..... girl , I'll make you pay for tricking me into this situation.

Release!"

With his last words the ghost cultivators Qi exploded and he quickly made several hand signs which ended in an upsidedown G.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaa~

 As soon as that happened the ' Ghost General's ' body inflated so much that it's armor looked like it was tight suit and it's Qi more than doubled in size. The ' Ghost General' also materialized a 3m long, black, single edged sword made of bone on it's hands. The sword was completely covered in ghostly Qi that made you nauseous if you stared it for too long.

"Guuuuaaaaaaa.....kiillllllllllllll....." yelled out the ' Ghost General' as it's eyes turned a deep green to the ghost cultivators pleasure.

"Kuhahahahahhahaha.....rejoice, rejoice! Tonight you will have the honor to die by the hand of a semi-dantian realm being!"

"This.... " exclaimed Xie Jingfei as she felt the Qi emanating from the ' Ghost General'  and knew it wasn't a bluff. She immediately  took out of her sleeve a silver talisman engraved with different red runes all over and retreated as far as she could, almost touching the fog surrounding them.

' This..... this Qi is no joke. If I get hit even once it's very likely that I'll die.' thought Xie Jingfei as the ' Ghost General' raised it's bone sword and prepared to bring it down on the bonsai that was still absorbing it's on foul Qi . ' I can only escape......'

"Hahahahaha....die,die,die......

The ' Ghost General'  raised it's sword high and completed it's full swing , creating a beautiful half-moon ark with it's sword, and hit the bonsai dead on.

*Kaaaanggggggg.....

 Dust and rock's flew in all directions like bullets from the impact breaking some of windows of the restaurant and also leaving some dents on the wood, but surprisingly the bonsai wasn't damaged at all as it sat in the middle of the small crater that was just formed, leaving both Xie Jingfei and the ghost cultivator speechless.

"What..... what trick is this!?" spoke the ghost cultivator through his gritted teeth and immediately ordered the & Ghost General' to attack again, and again, and again , and again..... but each of its powerful swings that could leave a 20 cm deep and 2m wide crater just passed through the bonsai like an illusion.

"Guaaaaaaaaaaa.......

*Baaamm*

The ' Ghost General' released again a full power strike towards the bonsai , but as previous times, it didn't do anything. This time, after it's uptenth strike the general didn't raise it's sword again and just continued to float 10 cm above the ground with hollow eyes as it's body was almost invisible and it's armor was full of cracks.

' It...it can't be! My semi-dantian realm ' Ghost General', defeated...here....now!  I... I....I.....'

The dejected look of the ghost cultivator that was stronger than her at the moment made Xie Jingfei feel a shiver go through her spine.

' It seems that I have underestimated the cultivator that resides in this place, but at least I also  dealt a blow to the ' Ghost Flame' Sect. It is also better that I leave now that he is focused on the ghost cultivator.....' thought Xie Jingfei as she poured her Qi into the talisman forgetting the reason she had come at this place for the second time , but even after 2 seconds of her activating the talisman, nothing happened and her face went pale.

' What is going on?! Why isn't my escape talisman working? Did I do something wrong?'

Xie Jingfei tried and tried to use her talisman to try and escape the place , but the talisman didn't respond to her. This made her panick , but when she heard the voice of the ghost cultivator again, she realized something important.

"You....who are you?! With which organization are you affiliated?" asked the ghost cultivator with fear in his eyes towards the fake Rex who hadn't moved since the beginning. " Are you a part of the ' Heavenly Wheel ' or are you maybe a rouge cultivator?"

A heavy silence enveloped the place until Rex decided to speak.

"Hehehe...."slowly laughed Rex clearly not knowing what the ghost cultivator was really talking about as he stalled for time so the bonsai could immediately absorb the ' Ghost General', but Rex couldn't help but want to frighten the ghost cultivator as a payback for what he did.

 " ' Heavenly Wheel'.....a rouge cultivator.....hahaha...... what a narrow understanding you have. Comparing the organization I belong to with the ' Heavenly Wheel' is but an insult.....and I assure you that you will pay the price for that insult in full."

"Kaakaak.... you're bluffing....

"Oh , am I? Why don't you try?" said Rex as he put his hands behind his back, not speaking another word. The ghost cultivators saw this and his eyes narrowed at those words, before he decided it wasn't wise to use the name of his sect to try to negotiate, so he just decided to escape. He suddenly took a deep breath and the ' Ghost General' which had almost faded was immediately turned into black smoke which was inhaled by him.

' Tch, I have no other choice! 'Nine  Specter Art'...... ghost division.......

As soon as he absorbed the ' Ghost General' he did several other hand signs until you couldn't see his hands anymore and several other hands came out of his back looking like the dead branches of a tree.

"Gaaaaaaaaaa........." yelled out the ghost cultivator as his body blurred and in less than a second four blurry copies of himself were formed.

"Escape!" said all the clones of the ghost cultivator  at the same time before they turned into green comet's and spread to the four sides , plunging themselves into the mist , leaving only Rex with his hands behind his back and Xie Jingfei who tried to stay as still as possible.

6