chapter 9
18.5k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(It's impossible for me and Grandpa to run such a big house by ourselves! I heard that they were going to hire a temporary worker when we got here, but with  Lord  Leoldo as the employer...)

 Shelia complained loudly in the servant's room. She even boldly speaks ill of the Lord just because no one is listening.

 But she's right, and it's can't be denied  .

 Leorde is a trash and the maids often talk about him behind his back.

 Shelia only hears about it, but she has never been a victim. That's just as well. Gilbert had made sure that Shelia was not exposed to Leold's poison.

 However, since there was no maid to take care of Leold on this trip to the frontier, Gilbert had to take Sheria with him.

 However, Shelia did not feel good about being brought along halfway through the trip. She wanted to believe that he wasn't who she had originally heard him to be, but the way he was acting in the carriage, she was disappointed to see that the rumors were true.

 He preys on the maids.

 He kidnaps beautiful commoner girls and makes them his own sex objects.

 He enjoys having his fiancée raped by other people.

 These are just a few of the rumors.

 The truth is different. Even if he wanted to touch her, Beluga was watching him very closely, so Leoldo would raise his hand, but he  won't touch her.

 However, there is a bad ending in destiny 48 where Siegfried loses the heroine to Leordo if he fails to capture her. Shelia has no way of knowing about it.

 And the current Leorde is so desperate for survival that he has no time for womens.

 So Sheria's fears are completely unfounded, but it will definitely take some time before Sheria realizes it.

"I don't know if I'm going to be invited to a nightclub today ......, but I don't want  it ! I've already decided that my first time will be with someone I like."

 Shelia is writhing on the bed used by the servants, flopping her legs around. She thinks it's confirmed, but Leoldo has no intention of doing so.

 When Shelia regained her composure, Gilbert and Leold were talking about the future.

"Boy. First of all, let's hire someone to manage the mansion before  you starting lose weight.

"Mm, yes. Do you have any candidate ?"

"We will be recruiting in town. We'll need cooks and servants first."

"Wait a minute. Don't tell me it's just me, Gil and Shelia  who live in this house?"

"Yes. I'm sorry,  master 

(I knew it, but  I am too unpopular. ...... I am the eldest son of the duke's family, even if  it's just a formalities. ...... It's a little depressing.)

"I see. Well, I guess I don't have a choice. Just as  what I've been through."

"Boy, ......"

(So why are your eyes watering at this level?  what with  the legendary assassin stuff ?)

"I'll leave the recruiting to you. . ...... What do you want me to do first?"

"You're right. Let's start with some light exercise."

"Hmm. What exactly?"

"How about a walk around the house?"

"I see. Then take care of t  thing here while I  on jog .""

"Leave it to me!"

 Gilbert, looking motivated, left Leoldo and took Shelia to the town.

 As Gilbert said, Leoldo walks around the house. It was just a walk, but for Leoldo, it became a pastime.

"Wow! I can't believe it's like this."

 The world that was on the other side of the screen was now a reality, so everything he saw was new.

 Leorde was jumping up and down, thinking that he would be able to have a good time from now on.

 Needless to say, however, the pig's sudden leap made his knees scream and he fell down.

 While Leorde was rolling around with a sore knee, Gilbert and Shelia were recruiting people in town.

"Well. So, can you tell us about your special skills?'

"Yes. sure"

 Gilbert, who had already interviewed many people, made his decision one after another. Shelia calls them in and Gilbert assesses them.

 However, as it is a remote town, there are not many young people. This is because the young people are yearning for the royal capital and leave the town.

 However, they couldn't complain, so they did everything they could.

 There were only ten people gathered. However, it could be said that these ten people were the elite who passed Gilbert's interview with flying colors.

 The twelve of them , including Gilbert and Shelia, will return to the mansion.

"Are  you back?

 The twelve men were greeted by a tired Leoldo, who had only been walking around the mansion.

"Hey,  boy ! What's you injured ?

"Don't worry about it. I just fell down."

"But you look as if you've been attacked!

Gilbert was right, Leoldo was a wreck and the new clothes provided in the house were torn.

 The only reason for this was that his clothes had been torn off because he had jumped and rolled around.

 Not daring to explain such a thing, Leoldo desperately tried to deceive.

"Too much. I'm telling you, there's nothing more to it. Instead, get to work."

"...... Yes,  master ."

 Leorde turns  his back on Gilbert and quickly enters the mansion. Gilbert follows Leorde into the mansion with the rest of the servants behind him.

 The people who were brought into the mansion were assigned tasks by Gilbert, and after receiving their uniforms, they immediately started working.

 However, except for the cooks, there was no special work to be done, because Beluga had had the house cleaned beforehand since Leorde was going to live there.

 Thanks to this, the servants were idle.

 However, thanks to the time she had available, Shelia was able to teach the younger women.

 In addition to that, she taught them about Leoldo's bad reputation and bad words, which spread the misunderstanding.

 Leoldo returned to his room and lay down on his bed to relieve his tired body.

 However, such naive thoughts were soon blown away.

"What are you doing,  master ? "

", Gil! Why are you coming in here without permission?

"I'm sorry for entering your room without permission. But, master I thought you said you wanted to lose weight, so why are you resting?"

"Because I'm tired?"

"That's not good enough.  you  have to move five times as much as anyone else.

"Well, it's only  my first day. ...... Some relax , won't be harm ...

"I will not allow you to be lax."

 

He was terrified of Gilbert's frighteningly quick movements as he approached Leoldo.

 He could have argued with him here, but Gilbert's point was certainly understandable

 So Leoldo replied, not knowing that he was about to receive a punishment that would make the demons of hell run away barefoot.

"I understand. I'll leave it to you, Gil."

"Leave it to me!"

(No! No! What's with the great spirit? There's a kind of aura rising from his back, but it's just my imagination, right?)

 It's not a mistake.

 Leoldo has evoked the legendary assassin.

 Leoldo will never be able to rest in peace.

53