chapter 200
10.9k 13 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The second match of the first round was over, and Siegfried returned to the waiting room.

 It had been a hard battle, and Siegfried was exhausted. After returning to the waiting room, Siegfried sat down on the chair that had been prepared for him and tried to recover his strength.

 Once he had regained a certain amount of strength, Siegfried heard that today's match was over and decided to go to his friends who had come to cheer him on.

 Leaving the waiting room, Siegfried made his way to the noble seats. Christina, the princess, one of the heroines, had prepared a seat for her friend. That's why all the women who are closely related to Siegfried are in the noble seats, regardless of their status.

 For a change, her male friends Lois and Fred are also there. But since all the other guests were women, the uncomfortable two were hiding in a corner.

"Hmmm. Do you think  he will come?""

"No, I think  he will. The match is over for today, and all we have to do is watch.

 Lois spoke up and Fred answered without hesitation. As they continued to talk secretly in the corner, Siegfried appeared.

 With the appearance of the main character, the heroines surround Siegfried. And one by one, they celebrate  his victory. The jostled Siegfried approaches the two in the corner.

"Good job."

"Congratulations on getting through the first round.""

 The two men praised their friend with cliché words and raised one hand in praise. Siegfried laughed at them, exchanged high-fives, and a dry popping sound was heard.

 Clarice, who was watching, was wondering what to do. Siegfried's next opponent was the  that Leolde. It was the reason he entered the tournament, and the opponent he would eventually have to face.

 And it's not just Siegfried. It's also Clarisse. Regardless of how the tournament ends, Clarice will be facing Leolde this time.

 (I'm still afraid to see him, but I'm not worried because Siegfried will be with me. Besides,  if  this current Leolde   I would have no problem meeting him even alone.)

 Siegfried noticed that Clarice was wondering if he should talk to her, so he approached her and spoke to her.

"What's the matter, Clarisse?"

"Oh, let's see, ...... and the next opponent is ......."

"......  Yeah, I know, let's go see  him together after the tournament."

"Uh-huh!

 Clarice smiled and nodded to Siegfried, who understood what she wanted to say without saying it.

 Afterwards, Siegfried went to watch the  match with his friends who had come to cheer him on.

 After all the matches were over, the contestants for the second round were decided. Tomorrow's matches would start in reverse, with Siegfried and Leolde  fight in the fourth match.

 Finally, the day would come when the two would meet again.

 The next day, Leolde was watching the  matches from the dignitary's seat, watching the first  match of the second round.

 Watching Richto fight from the first  match , Leolde shivered with thrill.

(As expected from the strongest in the kingdom .)

 Leolde smiled bitterly, wondering how many people could have understood what he had just seen.

 Leolde who predicted that the number would probably be no more than double digits, including himself, was stunned by the strength of the strongest in the kingdom, but he was determined to fight.

(It will be surpassed sooner or later. No, it has to be surpassed.)

 Yes, he knows that if he can't beat  him , he will never be able to  resist his fate. That is why he is full of motivation.

 One day, he will surpass him.

 After the second  match  was over, Leolde went to the waiting room to prepare for the match .

 When he arrived at the waiting room, he put on the new bracelets that the attendant had given him.

 While doing some light exercise to relax his body, he waited for his turn .

 Just as he was taking a break to drink some water, he heard a cheer. It seemed that the third match was over.

 Leolde glanced at Siegfried in the waiting room and went over to the attendant who was calling for him.

 After confirming that the two were together, the attendant took them both to the arena.

 There was no conversation between the two on the way, but just before they entered the venue, Siegfried spoke to Leolde.

"Leolde. I want to talk to you after the tournament.

"You do?""

"Not me , but  Clarice."

"Yeah, ......?

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that before the  match ."

 Siegfried apologized because he didn't want to distract Leolde by saying something unnecessary before the match .

(Yeah, you're that kind of guy.  ......)

 Leolde was happy and pleased to see that Siegfried's personality was the same as  in the game . He had indeed dueled with Siegfried, but there was no bitterness or hatred there.

 Of course, there had been feelings of dislike  to Leolde, but that was not the case now. At that time, it was because Siegfried had interfered with him, and now he wanted to thank him for stopping him.

 And Siegfried doesn't have any special feelings towards Leolde. When Clarice was about to be attacked, he let his anger get the better of him and hit her, but he has no hatred or resentment towards Leolde. That is why Siegfried genuinely wanted to talk to the changed Leolde.

 He thought that he might be able to establish some kind of relationship with him, if not friends.

 Leolde and Siegfried walked into the middle of the hall. The two faced each other and held their swords.

"...... I can't find the right words."

 Leolde was wondering what to say to the person she was facing for the first time in two years, and ended up saying something strange.

 When Siegfried hears this, he twists his head around with a face that  show he doesn't know what he's talking about . When he saw Siegfried, Leolde laughed in disgust.

"Phew. ...... haha. I 'am sorry I said something strange. Well, what the heck. Let's just do our best in that match "

"...... Ah! Right !"

 The bell rang for the start of the match, and the two rushed out at the same time and crossed swords.

 The battle was about to begin.

The battle between the hero, chosen by fate in the  game Destiny 48 and loved by the world, and the  underdog   chosen by fate and abandoned by the world, begins here and now.

Note . We hit chapter 200 finally !  Wanna thanks you for supporting me that  far , and i hope you will do so in the future as well ! As always write comment , mark  chapters as favorite , and if you have time write a review on novel updates !  By the way thanks HelloHound for writing positive review , on other had 1-star review  is disappeared  suddenly . And last one thing , but sad one . Probably by the end month i will post less chapter than i am right now , still I  hope that you won't turn your back when that time came . P.S I  wanted make  pool  like a last , but that no need for this , i am sure you won't read that far unless you enjoying that series  . Till the next Note , guys . 

58