chapter 204
11.4k 19 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Staring at the awakened Siegfried, Leolde changes his mind and analyzes.

(Calm down. Siegfried has awakened, but he must not yet understand his power. So it should be difficult for him to master it. And the bracelet must have already reached its limit. As proof of this, Zeke's bracelet looked like it was about to break. Maybe if I hit him with one more blow, I'll win. ......)

 Can I do it? Can i  strike a blow to the now awakened Zeke ......)

( No, don't afraid . I can win.If I want to resist fate, I can't afford to lose here!)

Siegfried kicks the ground and approaches Leorde, who is holding a sword Leolde's eyes widened at the sight of Siegfried, who was moving even faster than before, but not too fast that he couldn't handle it.

 He evaded Siegfried's attack and slammed his sword down. It looked like a direct hit, but Siegfried had caught the sword just in time.

 He tried to push off with force, but was rebounded ,  but was bounced back. Leolde jumped backwards, distancing  himself from Siegfried.

(Chick: ...... enhanced means you fucked someone?)

 No, at this stage, Sieg must not be tied to anyone. ......!

 So it could be one of his male friends,......, Lois or Fred.

Leolde's guess was correct. The current Siegfried has the added strength of Lois and Fred due to the power of their bond. In terms of pure physical ability alone, Siegfried can be said to be the winner.

 But that's just physical ability. In terms of combat ability, Leolde has the upper hand. This is because of the difference in skill and experience. Siegfried may have some experience, but it's not much compared to Leolde.

 Therefore, Leolde will not lose.

(Fu ...... his  physical ability is better than mine, I guess. But it doesn't mean  his skills have improved.)

He was able to confirm Siegfried's power, and he was ready to win. Lerde closed the distance  with Siegfried, thinking that he probably wouldn't be defeated unless he had a lot of luck.

Siegfried swings his sword at Leolde ,  as Leolde closes the distance and gets in between them. Leolde dodged the incoming attack and came up behind Siegfried.

The moment he thought his fist was going to hit, Siegfried flipped his body to avoid Leolde's fist and hit him in the opposite direction.

 However, Siegfried's fist does not hit him directly. Leolde caught him just in time and went straight to slam Siegfried to the ground with a back throw.

"Gosh, ......!"

 The bracelets break with a bang. Siegfried's bangle is broken, and Leolde's victory is confirmed.

"The winner, Leold Herbst!"

 The match against the awakened Siegfried ended in dismay. It seemed like it would go on and on, but the damage Siegfried had originally taken was close to the limit of the bracelet. So even if he awakened, he would not be able to compete with Leolde . If he had awakened before the match, it might have been a different story, but this time it was too late and the situation was bad  for him .

 Siegfried, lying on his back and gasping for breath, gazed blankly at the sky. When he had first awakened, he had been so elated that he had thought he would never lose to anyone, but now that he had been defeated in a daze, Siegfried was more than a little shocked.

 "I can't go on like this." He clenched his fists, thinking that he needed to become stronger.

 Siegfried, unlike Leolde, had no purpose. If so, why does he care about strength?

 It's because of Leolde . It's not that he's the strongest man in the world, but  he so powerful .

 If not the strongest in the world, Siegfried was beginning to think that he wanted to be at least as good as Leolde, who was his age.

"Oh ...... that's so frustrating .......""

 In the end, Siegfried was defeated without being able to inflict much damage on Leolde , and he muttered his feelings to himself. Leolde approaches him. He reaches out his hand to the fallen Siegfried.

"What ......?"

"What are you dumbfounded about? I'm not sure what to say. You're in the way of the next match .

"Oh! Oh!

After being told to do so, Siegfried takes Leolde's hand and stands up.

(Mmm! Speaking of which, to what extent are Zeke's skills effective?)

 (If it were a game, I could figure it out because the friendship level was quantified, but here I can't see any numbers.)

(Could this be judged by the power of the bond as well?)

 (I've shaken hands with him, but ...... if my power is added, it's bad.)

 (No, well, I don't have a problem with Zeke getting stronger, you know? I  want Zeke to fight demon kings and evil gods.)

 LeoLde's goal is to avoid the death flag, leaving strong enemies such as demon kings and evil gods to others. However, LeoldoE has been training for the case where he cannot avoid them.

"What's wrong?"

"No, it's nothing."

 Siegfried wondered why Leolde had suddenly fallen silent and called out to him, but Leolde deceived him appropriately and let go of his hand and left the arena. Siegfried followed him and left the arena.

 The two of them returned to the waiting room and faced each other.

"......"

"...... Ah, Leorde. Do you have time after this?"

"Yes, I do, but only after I confirm the start time of the next  match , okay?

"Yeah. That's fine."

"All right. Okay, I'll go and ask "

 Leolde asked the attendant when the next  match would start and then returned to Siegfried's side.

"How did it go?"

"I'm sorry. I heard the semifinals are coming up soon  and when they're over,  it will be  the end for the day."

"I don't mind at all. I'll come to your place with Clarice when it's over."

"All right. I'll wait for you in the waiting room after the match.'

 After promising to do so, the two parted ways. Siegfried lost, so he went back to the dignitary's table where his friends were waiting for him.  and Leolde decided to take some rest to prepare for the next match .

Note finale chapter for today ! please rate it high on novel update to motivate me and thanks for your support so far ! Don't  expect  a lot of chapters  for tomorrow 

57