Chapter 379
645 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leold is waiting in front of Charlotte's room and wonders what she is doing inside, but it is not nice to break into a woman's room, so he continues to wait patiently.

 And since Sylvia is inside, she is sure to be despised if she goes in just because she is tired of waiting.

 Leoldo wanting to avoid being disliked by Sylvia, just kept on patiently waiting.

 After a while, Sylvia finally opened the door and came out of the room.

"Master Leold Thank you for waiting for so long. You can come inside now."

'Alright.'

 Sylvia opens the door and invites Leoldo into the room.

 Once inside the room, there was Charlotte, who had just woken up from sleep, chewing her teeth.

 However, her hair was carefully brushed and her clothes were neat and tidy for someone who had woken up from sleep.

 The answer that can be drawn from this is that Charlotte was in a terrible state when she woke up from sleep, so Sylvia was working very hard to get her ready for the day.

"So that's how it is. ......"

'You understand now?"

"Sylvia didn't have to do it, though, right?"

'It would have been a catastrophe if Leold-sama had gone inside. Sister Char was sleeping naked and her underwear was strewn all over the room.

"Oh, I see. ......"

 Sure enough, if Leold had broken into Charlotte's room without warning, it would have been a catastrophe, mainly because Leold did.

                                                                Leold, who could easily imagine such a thing, could only manage a thirsty smile while breaking out in a cold sweat.

'(It was a good thing I didn't go in like I usually do then. ......)'

 The two are like friends who can be put at ease, so they basically don't knock when entering a room.

 The two are always doing things like coming in on their own when they are resting in their private rooms and leaving on their own when they have finished talking about what they need to talk about.

 If Sylvia had not been there this time, he would have gone in without knocking, just as he always does.

'Leold-sama? What's wrong "

"No, it's nothing. That's not the point. Wake up for goodness sake."

'Nn~....... 'I know, I know..."

 Charlotte finally wakes up and stretches widely as if to release her stiff body.

 Charlotte's ample chest was emphasised by her arms and body stretching out with a giggle, and Leold's gaze was almost fixed on her, but he quickly averted his gaze when he remembered the earlier unpleasantness.

 However, Sylvia was standing at the other end of the line of sight, and their eyes met perfectly.

"Sylvia is a very good person. You were just in time.'

 Sylvia, laughing as he said this, had one hand in a peace sign as if to pierce both of Leold's eyes.

'Ha, ha ha ......"

 The blood rushed out and Leoldo smiled with a pale face and inwardly praised himself for turning his face away as quickly as he could.

'Well, now that we've got Char here, let's continue with the conversation".

"The conversation~? What are you talking about?"

 Charlotte is frowning suspiciously at Leordo, who has blatantly switched the topic of conversation.

"The "Demon King".

'Yes, that's right. Then we have to be serious about it~."

 

'Ah, that me, why am I being watched? And what on earth do you mean by the Demon King?'

 Leold cannot honestly tell her about his knowledge of the game, and tells Sylvia about the proper arrangement that he and Charlotte came up with.

"Sylvia. This has not been openly announced yet, but the Demon King is regularly coming into being. And perhaps, in the near future, a new Demon King will be revealed".

"Is it true?"

"It's true. Leold and I are the only ones who know this fact, and right now I'm in the middle of a search for the Demon King."

"He still hasn't been found, though. ......"

'Really, he's a very troublesome monster . I wonder where he's hiding."

 Charlotte cowering her head with a look of relief and Leold holding his temples as if enduring a headache.

ht Sylvia is very impatient when she sees these two people.

"Can't the two of you do anything about it?"

'There's nothing we can do to strike at the moment, ......."

"We've taken countermeasures, but they're not perfect~. Well, everything's fine as long as I'm around!"

 Charlotte sniffs and shows off her smug face, proudly puffing out her chest and making a confident appeal.

"Certainly nothing would be a trouble if Char was here. ......"

'So even that sister Char can't find him, .......'

"Oh. We predict that this demon king is very cunning and cowardly."

"The only reason you did not tell me is because ...... you have enemies on the inside?"

"Thank you for being so quick to guess. I don't want to doubt it, but it doesn't mean that there aren't any minions of the Demon Lord on the inside. I haven't told anyone else except Char"

"By the way, this room has a ward I've put up, so it's impossible to spy on it."

 Sylvia was worried about one thing, though.

"My sacred wards keep out monsters, keep out magic, and are the best wards when it comes to monsters. So, I'm going to use that ......."

'You mean to tell me that there can't be any minions of the Demon Lord?"

"Yes. ......"

 Yes, Sylvia's sacred wards are the best wards that boast absolute protection against demons.

 In fact, when Sylvia was staying in the royal city, there was not even a single time that an invasion of monsters came into the royal city.

 

"Sylvia. In the world, there are monsters with extraordinary abilities."

"Does that mean that even my sacred wards can't prevent them?"

"Correct. That's why we are working in secret."

Is it because the Demon King is cowardly and cunning? ......

"That's right. To be clear, I can tell you that this time the Demon Lord is quite sharp. After all, he's managed to escape my watchful eye."

 

  Sylvia is naturally well aware of Charlotte's abilities and understands that the Demon King, who is still on the run from her, is extremely dangerous.

 At the same time, she also realised why Leold had not told her, and her expression clouded.

'So the Demon Lord is aiming at ............ me?"

'...... yes. I think you already understand that the enemy is after you, Sylvia. From the Demon King's point of view, I and Charlotte may be a threat, but compared to Sylvia, who has a sacred ward, we are probably of lower priority.

'From the Demon King's point of view, I'm an eyesore. If we go to war, I'll be the first one to be eliminated."

'We're also extremely careful, but we're not perfect. ...... Sometimes we fail to catch something".

"You two were protecting me ......."

 Sylvia was saddened by the secrecy and even a little jealous, but after hearing all the details, she was deeply sorry.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could have told you earlier."

'No, I think we have to be that much more careful, since it's a person that sister Char still can't find.

"It makes me feel lighter to hear you say that. It's still a bit depressing to be silent all the time."

 However, Leold's most important and biggest secret, his reincarnated he has no intention of revealing at all.

 Charlotte has found out, but Leold has decided to take that secret with him to his grave.

 

3