“I love you”
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When was it since he last felt those emotions? He stared at her open arms before giving into the temptation of hugging her. Her sweet fragrance tickled his nose as he was pulled and the hold was getting tighter around him. He reciprocated those intentions by holding her soft, dainty body in his embrace. His heart now was beating really loudly at this point. The sound however was overlapped with another rhythmic sound. Apparently the girl's heart was also beating loudly.

(I missed you.)

The boy said to himself as he held her tighter and was lost in the melody of beating hearts that echoed in this empty room. The feelings that he thought he had forgotten, no the feelings that he hadn't realised that he had bottled up were being poured out. The girl who had rested her head on the boy's chest felt her face getting hotter as he listened to his heart beating faster.

(I love you. Not like I can say it though.)

She thought of saying those words aloud but dismissed the thought as soon as it arrived. There was no way she could do it, not now especially. She was so into enjoying the warmth of his hug and the sound of his heart she didn't care about anything else.

Time went on slowly, so slowly in fact it felt like time stopped. However, what starts has to eventually come to an end. And so the first one to leave the embrace was him following, although regretfully, she also let go of him. After she did so she looked up and she saw his eyes looking at her with complex emotions. She was confused but she couldn't look away from that gaze of his.

(I... )

She raised her face while she got closer as she tip toed. Putting her hands on chest. Her eyes closed, she looked more cuter than ever.

(So... cute.)

The boy on the other hand looked at her as if she was an interesting creature. She looked like a cute animal that wanted to be spoiled. His eyes then fell on her soft lips. The boy looked at them and pondered for a brief moment before grabbing her waist and bending his neck down a bit as they closed the gap between their lips.

Closer... and closer they got. The two lips touched each other. The girl winced a bit in surprise but that was all. The touch of two surfaces was an indescribable feeling. Neither of them could explain how that felt but in their heart's they knew one thing for sure.

"I-"
"I love you Rin."

Realising the fact that she couldn't hold back her emotions anymore she went ahead wanting to say something but was interrupted by the words that came from the boy that she had planned on saying. She looked at his face, surprised, her eyes wide open as she looked into his eyes staring at her intensely with not even a hint of irony. She came back to her senses, the words "I love you Rin" slowly filled her ears as she turned bright red. Her heart started thumping even more harder than before as she replied
"I- I.. Ah... I love you too, Kaito"

Inside the room inside one corner of the building tinged with reddish orange hue of the sunset and sounds of their hearts overlapping each other's. They confessed their feelings for each other not with mere words but rather a warm kiss, making a memory that would be etched in their mind for as long as they would be together. Their lips intertwined, drowning in the last of the orange rays of the sun. 

0