Ch 1
1.5k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I always did like the snow as a kid..."

The aging man chuckled, as his car had gotten stuck in a ditch due to the sudden snowstorm. By all accounts, a miserable situation. But if he had learned anything in his life, it was to try and take life as it comes. He put on his cap, sighed, and put down the passenger seat, looking to lie down and rest while waiting for a rescue ride from his friend Jack.

After about half an hour, the man had grown too tired, and though he tried to occupy his mind, he had drifted off to sleep.

While he slept, the blizzard started again with a fury. In the distance, a particular arctic fox scurried down towards the old car.

Eventually the man awoke, as his car door - locked last he knew - was opened and he briefly felt the full chill of the air. Someone quickly got on top of him - a girl. Certain he was, in fact, dreaming, a girl with pale blue hair, and vulpine ears and tail had climbed on top of him, wearing only a violet sundress.

"Please rest, miss. I'll take care of you from here." She whispered, bright yellow eyes seemingly boring into him.

Miss? Take care of me from here? Whatever's with this lass?

The man tried to respond, but the foxgirl suddenly grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. The kiss shocked, excited, then drained him in rapid succession. He suddenly felt dreadfully tired - more than usual, at any rate. If he was usually able to vaguely stumble through his creeping exhaustion, at this moment it buried him even more than the blizzard buried the ground in white.

"Goodnight, miss... you don't need to deal with that withering old body anymore." The girl snickered, then grabbed and pulled him out of the car, before quickly digging a small hole through the highly-layered snow.

After a moment, she stopped.

"Oh goddess, let me and this tormented soul through. To Kotstivkaya!"

The hole in the snow briefly glimmered, very faintly, but more than enough for her notice. Smiling, she dragged the man, who looked to be edging his fifties, over to her gateway, then, with quite an effort. lifted him and stepped in.

Instantly, she felt them be warped across space. Far away, to another snow-covered land, right outside a cabin most familiar to her.

She gently let the man down on the snow, then quickly went and unlocked and opened the door, before grabbing and dragging the man inside, then onto the small mattress.

"Looks like I'm finally ready to start claiming my prize~" She smiled, before again climbing on top of the man and grabbing his sleeping face.

"Sorry dear, but I want you awake for this." She lightly slaps him across the cheek, earning a gasp and fitful jerking of his body, before she forcefully kissed him again.

The man's skin quickly withered, soon resembling a ninety-year-old's, as his heart beat hard once, twice, then slowed and stopped, her still kissing him deeply.

In the span of four minutes, the man died.

But...

"Ahh, despite it all, you had quite a bit of life left in you, J- no. You're not anymore. I think... hmm, I'll name you Lillian. Now wake up, you've been asleep so much longer than you let yourself realise!" The foxgirl puts her left hand over the man's heart, pushes down, and closes her eyes, focusing hard.

Suddenly an intensely powerful, frigid howling gust blows into the cabin.

She keeps pressing against the failed heart, until just as suddenly as it came, the gust stops, and the heart starts.

The man wakes up, and the fox gets off him and stands up, smiling.

Only after a moment does he realise something. He has hair again! He grabs at white flowing hair, thinking it must be some trick, a wig she placed on him to mock him.

He pulls on it, and it hurts, just a bit, just like back when he pulled his own hair decades ago. A feeling he almost forgot, truthfully. Immediately, he then noticed other differences - his chest felt heavier, his arms looked softer. He felt hot.

"Goodmorning, Lillian! You spent an awful long time under, didn't you?" The foxgirl asks.

"... Lillian? Who are you, lass? What happened to me?"

"Oh, I just took care of that problem of yours. In exchange, you'll be my cute little pet for a bit, Lillian!"

"My problem? Your pet? Whatever are you on about? Or rather, what do you want from me?" Lillian shakes -her- head.

Right, this - this is not possible. I kept this to myself for so long, but to just... get kidnapped by this... vulpine girl? Then after... I wake up like this? What's the catch?

"Oh, I'm sure I don't need to spell it out for you, right, my snow-girl? I peeked in on you via your dreams many times, I admit. You were a rather stuck and lonely person, huh? You never told anyone just how much you wished for a different body, did you? What's more, you always loved going out in the snow as a child, until your parents forbid it, anyway. Then, you almost gave up, many times. What a sad life. Whatever were you even doing as a human, or a man, you silly girl?
But it's okay. I wanted to meet you for a while, and I've wanted a new playmate for quite some time. So I'll take care of you for now, Lillian. That's your name - I gave it to you!"

"... What. How did you - what? I mean... you're right, I can't deny that. I loved the snow and the cold since I was a little boy-"

 

"Little girl, you mean."

"Eh? Well, I wanted to be for a while, lass, but, that's just impossible."

"Not for me~ Oh, but I did whisk you away somewhere really far... but if you want, I can take you back. After I have some fun with you..."

"Fun? Y-you don't mean..."

"Shhh! Come on, let's go outside. I'm perfectly fine with the cold, and you - you're overdue, for a few things. Oh! I need to get that too! Go and wait outside, Lillian!"

Lillian watches the fox rush away to another room in the cabin, deeper inside. Sighing, she gets up and rubs her face - no tough stubble! She can already tell 'down there' changed too, but is hesitant to actually look. Not the first time a dream came crashing down with that check, even if this one would be awfully persistent and real-feeling. She just goes ahead and steps outside.

And is immediately struck like a caught fish who dives back in the river. Feeling snow and "cold" (truthfully, it felt only slightly cool, but still a pleasant shock as opposed to otherwise) wind blow against her...

"Heh, a little more in your element, Lillian?" The fox asks, having snuck up behind her.

Lillian turns around, and immediately takes notice of the beautiful dress in the girl's hands. Black, white, and sapphire blue trim, made of satin, with some frills on the top and bottom.

"Well silly, get changed! Don't worry, there's no one else around. Unless you want me to do it for you~?"

"G-get? No, I can dress myself, thanks... uhhh...? Are you gonna turn around?"

"Nope! You're my pet, Lillian... I promise I'll do my best to take care of you, and you can leave if you really wish... but I want you, at least for now."

"Err... lass, I don't even know your name. Clearly, you know a lot about me, but I know you not at all. I apologise."

"Kisri. And... if you stick around, I can show you plenty of me in turn~" Kisri winks, lifting up her dress a bit.

"I-I'm good! But... thank you, Kisri. I'll... uh, I'll get changed now, I guess. Actually I don't know how to put on... uhh, up here!" Lillian blushes.

Kisri chuckles. "Let me do it for you? Just this once."

Lillian sighs and agrees. She strips out of her shirt and trousers, gasping at seeing and feeling the snowy breeze on her large breasts, while standing there in briefs.

"Still shy? Or maybe it's something more, hmm? Maybe you'd feel better if you weren't alone like that, right?" Kisri grins, and quickly pulls off her dress and bra.

Lillian blushes and averts her eyes, before Kisri grabs the new girl's face, holding her cheeks.

"Look. Look at me. Now, on the count of three, pull down your undies. I will too - I promise it won't be too bad. But if you don't, I'll pounce on you right here and now."

"Ah, ahh! Alright, alright. I will..."
Lillian closes her eyes and pulls her briefs down in one quick motion, as Kisri casually pulls her panties off as well.

"Oh come on, silly Lillian! Heheh, I'll get you~" Kisri giggles as she turns and brushes her tail up against Lillian's smooth crotch.

Lillian yelps and jumps back, opening her eyes and covering, as well as barely touching, her new pussy. She starts crying, and runs inside the cabin. Almost immediately, she regrets the change in temperature - but feeling THAT, for sure, was too much. Really, it's all too much, but...

Kisri sighs, waiting for a while as she listens to Lillian's loud sobbing interspersed with loud, crying laughs and the occasional "YES!"

Lillian touches her body with abandon, not fully processing all of it. She can understand that she has hair again, in the right place for a change, and happily twirls it. She can understand that her skin is softer now - not too much unlike as a child, after all. Her breasts freak her out, but she's used to private dreams of having them. But... that, of all things. And right in front of that girl! Kisri!

Fuck I just ditched her back there, I need to get it together and get back...

After a total of thirteen minutes, Lillian steps back outside, still sobbing but trying to keep control.

"K-Kisri! I'm sorry!"

Kisri turns, having already redressed herself.

"Welcome back, Lillian. I truly don't blame you - sorry I pushed you kinda hard. Let's get you dressed, shall we?"

Kisri approaches Lillian and hands her her panties, which the girl quickly puts on and sighs. Kisri then helps Lillian put her first bra on, one with a cute little bow on it. Lillian then gladly slips her new dress on, then twirls in the snow, smiling.

"I truly never thought this kind of thing could be real... I hope I don't wake up."

"Oh, you aren't dreaming this time, Lillian." Kisri grabs and kisses her on the lips, wrapping her tail around the girl who's even colder than she is.

47