Chapter 26*
2.3k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a very busy week. So there were a few hours delay in the release. Now, enjoy.

"I understand it's not your problem." Wolfy's voice was moist with emotion as she spoke.

Hilda, on the other hand, was at a loss for words. She was the one who wanted to sleep with Fiona, after all. But she was too enthralled to think clearly.

However, more than anything, Hilda was shocked with the weak Wolfy in her embrace. She'd never seen Wolfy so frail in all her years. Though it sparked a desire to protect this helpless Wolfy, it also made her (H) feel guilty.

"I'm aware that a futanari's libido was much higher than that of a normal human. I understand you can't stop yourself from mating with others."

'No, I can control myself perfectly well if I wanted to.' Those words, however, remained unsaid. 

“I feel like I want you to be only with me. I know it is not possible, but I just wanted to.” Wolfy suddenly started to push Hilda away from her, saying, “You shouldn’t do this. If you do that I...”

Wolfy couldn't finish her sentence before breaking down in tears. Even if Wolfy tried to push Hilda away, she (H) simply hugged her (W) more tightly.

"I was wrong," she (H) softly patted her (W) head. "You are depressed as a result of my actions. I apologize. I'm sorry for making you cry, Wolfy."

“No, no. I am...” She couldn't finish her sentence before her voice broke again.

Hilda had no idea how long she tried to console her before the office door abruptly opened. Hilda moved her gaze to the door, where she discovered the uninvited but most anticipated visitor.

Rhea's labored breathing indicated that she had run all the way here. But as soon as she opened the door, she couldn't figure out what was going on.

Wolfy's only good eye had become puffy as a result of her crying. That was all the assurance she needed. She dashed towards Hilda, pushing her away from Wolfy.

'That's not a good plan.' Rhea had already sat down beside Wolfy and hugged her before Hilda could say anything.

Wolfy's emotions exploded again as she (R) tried to console her (W). Rhea clumsily patted her (W) back, but she didn't forget to give Hilda a sidelong glance.

"She was crying because you were trying to console her." Those words, however, remained unsaid. Hilda's lips curled up when she saw a 19-year-old with the mind of a 5-year-old pretending to be an adult.

Hilda couldn't resist the urge to tease her, "Good, you two just love each other.  But no one likes me."

Rhea looked at her (H) with a shocked expression. She was afraid she had done something wrong and didn't know how to fix it.

“Don’t bully her.” Wolfy's voice was still wet, but the authority Hilda had grown accustomed to had returned.

“See, I have told you. You two are infatuated with each other. Nobody cares about me at all. No one cares about me.”

Rhea was about to console Hilda as she looked at her (H) pitiful eyes, but Wolfy intervened. “She had done something wrong she needs some punishment,” Wolfy said when Rhea looked at her (W).

“I have done something wrong? What was it?” Hilda continued to be oblivious. She also had no idea why Wolfy had said such emotional words if she intended to implicate her later.

However, the pair of girls ignored her and exited the room. Rhea wanted to talk, but she continued to follow Wolfy after giving her a hesitant look.

Hilda sat back on the sofa, her lips curved. Something soon drew her attention. It was a letter bearing the House of Ashgard's seal.

Her smile grew wider as she opened the letter. It was a letter from Fiona. Fiona negotiated for her after she had left to fight the mountain bandit.

And the outcome was excellent. The Armstrongs had agreed to send their youngest daughter-in-law to her bed.

They agreed to send her to the Ashgard manor the day after tomorrow. She'll be there for a week. Hilda, of course, understood what it meant.

Finally, Fiona reminded Hilda of the promise she (H) had made to her (F) before leaving on the bandit expedition.

Even though it was good news, Hilda could feel a headache coming on. Even if it was due to Futanari's libido, Hilda wasn't unwilling to sleep with others.

In her previous life, she had done so without hesitation. Things are different this time, though. She wasn’t worried about Fiona or Scarlett, but Wolfy and Rhea were important to her.

Even if she hadn't noticed it before, Hilda eventually realized the truth when Wolfy completely ignored her. 

"Looks like I'll have to make both of them happy before coming up with a good excuse," she sighed.

**********************

“Aura deviation?” The emperor mumbled.

Aside from the emperor and the captain of the imperial guards, there was one more person in the room. If Hilda had been present, she would have recognized those eyes with a single glance. She had been escorted to the imperial court by this knight.

“Yes, your majesty.” The knight was on his knees, and his eyes fixed on the ground. "It was as if the third imperial prince struggled to control her aura."

“Are you sure it wasn't one of those long-eared scumbags from the western islands? Those bastards can regulate their aura well.”

"Captain, that is not possible." The knight shook his head, adding, "The aura of the third imperial prince is unique."

“Which level?”

"My majesty, the aura deviation hadn’t developed much. Otherwise, the third imperial price would not be able to rectify it."

"Should we send a panacea pill to the third imperial prince, Your Majesty?"

The captain would not have asked such a question if it had been a few days ago.

However, given the events at the imperial court, the captain couldn't help but believe the emperor was concerned about the third prince.

“Why?” The emperor's voice, on the other hand, was as cold as ice. "Why should you be concerned if the person who is affected is unable to detect the problem?"

‘Huh!’ The captain frowned, not understanding the emperor's real intentions. "Send some of the aura enhancement herbs to the manor," he heard him say.

‘Oh! He was genuinely concerned about the prince.' The captain was certain. But he was concerned about what would happen if the news reached the supporters of the first and second prince.

He nodded, but his expression didn't reveal what he was thinking. "What should we do about Aragon Knight school?" He inquired once more.

"What are they looking for?" The emperor questioned impatiently.

Even if it had only been a knight school, it had produced four out of ten of the empire's knights. Nearly half of all advanced knights had come from that school. Unlike a single noble, they wielded a great deal of power.

Even the emperor, understandably, did not dismiss them with a wave of his hand. These were the kinds of things that needed to be handled with caution.

"They demanded the release of their knights from prison, and..." Even if the captain was an Aragon student, he was well aware of the empire's most powerful man's bottom line.

And after the recent incident, he had to choose his words more carefully, “they want those knights to be released from the emerald army.”

“Good.” The emperor said with a nod, “do it.”

“Huh!” The captain had heard it correctly. Still, he couldn't believe his ears.

"Deprive them of all titles and exile them." The emperor's tone of voice let others know he wasn't happy. "A knight who refuses to fight is not required by the empire."

As he heard the expected outcome, the captain could only sigh. It was only natural; no one in the school had anticipated the emperor's interest in the third prince.

"Prepare a carriage." The emperor interrupted the captain's thought. "I hadn't seen my sister in a very long time."

"Your Majesty, the Empress awaits you," he didn't know why, but the captain had a bad feeling about it.

"Tell her I'll be back in a couple of days." He left without hesitation after delivering his verdict.

The captain sighed and moved his gaze around the room. Before leaving, he reminded the kneeling knight, "you have heard nothing."

********************

Unlike the carefree emperor, the third prince was dealing with an important issue. Rhea was glaring at her (H) while concealing Wolfy behind her.

"What exactly do you want, Rhea?" Hilda couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry when she looked at Rhea. Rhea frantically moved her hand, attempting to explain her intention with various gestures.

"Would you like Wolfy to sleep with you?" Hilda had anticipated as much. After all, Wolfy was always looking after her when she wasn't there.

"So, what about me?" Hilda's eyes were pitiful as she looked at Rhea. Naturally, Rhea expressed her desire for Hilda to sleep with them as well.

"But we might do that too," Hilda smirked as she moved closer and whispered in her (R) ear. "Do you want Wolfy to keep an eye on us?"

Hilda wasn't sure if it was due to shyness or Hilda's aggressiveness, but Rhea quickly hid behind Wolfy. Wolfy, who had clearly heard her (H) words, glared at her.

"I had a good conversation with Rhea this afternoon," Wolfy said as he gently patted Rhea's head. "Rhea is willing to share you with me."

'Threesome,' Hilda exclaimed but couldn't stop herself from teasing Rhea, "Someone was dealing me off behind my back."

“Don’t be a bully, my lady. You're the one who does shady business." After all, Wolfy's accusation wasn't so far off the mark.

Hilda, on the other hand, kept a straight face. "Come on," she said, moving to the bed and patting her on both sides.

The bed was more than big enough for four people, and there was plenty of room for their night workout. Hilda's shamelessness, on the other hand, painted their cheeks a bright red.

Nonetheless, Wolfy assisted Rhea in removing her outer garment, leaving only a thin silk cloth. Rhea assisted Wolfy in removing her maid dress as soon as Wolfy had finished. 

She (W) wasn’t wearing silk undergarments like Rhea. Wolfy was wearing a loose rough cloth beneath her maid dress.

"If you're not coming, I'll have to go down." Hilda was frustrated at the moment. Rhea walked close to the bed while listening to her words and avoiding Hilda's gaze. Wolfy did the same thing, but he added, "Rough."

She couldn't care less about those futile curses. Hilda drew Rhea into her embrace and kissed her on the lips as soon as she (R) got close to her.

“Kya!” Before she surrendered herself to Hilda, Rhea let out a timid protest. Hilda was a beast without a lease, and the flimsy silk gown met its maker quickly.

Rhea's breathing became labored, and she began to moan incoherently as Hilda's hand molested one of her ample breasts while her lips sucked on the other pink peak.

Wolfy warned Hilda after experiencing how tightly Rhea was squeezing her hand, “Don’t hurt her.” 

“Someone is jealous.” Her (W) kindness, however, had the opposite effect on Hilda. She jumped on her like a hungry beast in heat.

She was soon pushed down onto the bed, and a tongue invaded her mouth to arrest her (W) tongue. The finger in her wet glory canal, however, caused her body to buckle like an eel.

Hilda had been molesting her pussy for so long that her awareness had faded amid the euphoria. By the time she had regained consciousness, Hilda’s warmth had already left her body.

She (W) could, however, hear Hilda say, "Do it. She'll absolutely love it."

Wolfy had no idea what it was. When she looked up, she saw Rhea approaching her with a red face. Their lips met in a wet embrace the next moment, and she melted away again.

Yup, it will be happening in the next chapter. So, don't forget to hit that like.

And if you are too impatient to wait for sunday, you can read it on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/annonbee

56