Chapter 27***
3.6k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like the chapter, don't forget to give a like and comment. And I know you guys will love this one. Thank you for reading.

Wolfy wanted to push Rhea away, but her body wasn’t cooperating. Rhea, on the other hand, was imitating Hilda's action by softly nibbling Wolfy's lips.

Rhea's soft sucking resembled a child learning a new skill. When compared to the intense Hilda, her (R) action was amateurish.

However, Wolfy was having a good time. Perhaps this is why, when Rhea was ogling her (W) upper lips, she (W) reciprocated by adoring her (W) lower lips.

Rhea wasn't simply mimicking her (H) kissing. She was also gently massaging her (W) left mound. In fact, Rhea was doing what she desired.

The two girls were so entangled that neither of them noticed Hilda had moved between Wolfy's soft thighs.

The valley in front of her (H) eyes was shrouded in a thick layer of bushes. However, she could see the hole she was glistening due to excessive secretion of the love juice.

“Oh!” Hilda exclaimed as the all-too-familiar scent stimulated her nose. 'Is she about to go into heat?' Now that she was thinking about it, she realized it wasn't the right time. So she inhaled deeply once more.

‘Could it be that I have influenced her to go in heat?’ After suddenly going in the heat, Hilda realized that anything was possible in this world.

But she realized it couldn't be due to her own abilities. She was sure it had something to do with the white tiger or the tail core.

She wasn't too concerned about the reason. She expertly parted the overgrown grass and ran her tongue along the crack.

It sent shivers down Wolfy’s spine, but she couldn't get away from Rhea. Her thighs naturally tried to close in on Hilda.

But how could Hilda allow such a thing to happen? Her (H) tongue flicked against her (W) hard clit, sending another wave of shivers down her spine. A sense of euphoria overwhelmed her (W) mind as Hilda took care of her lower lips while Rhea took care of her upper lips.

Wolfy wrapped her arm around Rhea's waist and drew her (R) in closer. Their soft nipples knocked against each other while the mound of softness got squeezed between their enthusiasm.

Rhea was moaning against Wolfy's lips, and Wolfy could feel it. Unfortunately, she was much worse. Hilda spread her legs wide, and Hilda’s tongue was exploring every nook and cranny of her wet vagina. She felt a surge of heat in her lower abdomen.

Naturally, she couldn't and didn't want to stop Hilda from doing what she was doing. Wolfy became more active as the gush inside her vagina began to grow. She needed to breathe, yet Rhea kept molesting her soft lips. However, it did not last long. 

Her waist buckled as she whimpered like a puppy, and her body lost all its strength. Rhea screamed in agony at the same time. 

She (R) sat back up as Wolfy's arm relaxed around her. Rhea lightly touched her, checking her lip which Wolfy unintentionally bit. Her gaze was soon drawn to Hilda, who was still wedged between Wolfy's legs.

Hilda pushed off the naked thigh that was wrapped around her head and sat back up. Soon she realized there was a pair of eyes stuck to her.

Hilda drew a cloth and cleaned her face before approaching Rhea. "What happened?" she asked quietly.

She didn't respond for a moment, instead continued to stare at Hilda. However, as soon as she realized this, she blushed and avoided her (H) gaze.

Hilda had no idea what it was until she noticed a drop of blood on her lips. Hilda licked the blood from her lips with her tongue. Rhea tried to hide her face as soon as she realized what had happened, but it was too late.

Hilda's lips had already restrained Reha’s lips, and one of her hands was climbing up her thigh. Rhea, unlike Wolfy, was very accepting of Hilda's every action.

Hilda was softly rubbing her thigh, and she (R) assumed Hilda was searching for her private parts, which she couldn't find. She spread her legs slightly as an obedient wife and guided Hilda's hand to her hungry lips.

Realizing what Rhea was up to, her (H) lips curved up. It piqued Hilda's interest even more, but just as she was about to pin Rhea down, she felt someone had grabbed her monster wand.

Looking down, Hilda discovered Wolfy staring at her with lewd eyes before murmuring, "give it to me."

It was one shock after another.

She had no idea where these women's assertiveness was coming from, but she couldn't hate it.

While one was boldly holding her penis, the other had imprisoned her (H) fingers inside the pussy. Hilda wasn't sure who she should satisfy first. She paused for a moment to consider a solution. 

“How about we help each other out?” With a sly grin on her face, Hilda inquired. Naturally, none of the girls understood Hilda's twisted idea and looked at her with skepticism.

"It's best if you lay down first." Rhea had no idea why Hilda had asked her to lie down, but she followed her orders.

Hilda told Wolfy, "And you should come here." 

Wolfy’s mind was still dizzy from back-to-back orgasm, and she had yet to regain her clear head.

So she was led by Hilda, who whispered in her ears, "You know how to eat, don't you?"

Wolfy looked at Hilda, unable to comprehend a single word she (H) said. "I did it to you many times before, just like I did just now. Simply put, make good use of your tongue."

Wolfy's cloudy eyes remained fixed on Hilda. Hilda smirked, remembering that this was the most level-headed person she knew.

“Look here.” Hilda knew the only way to demonstrate it was firsthand. “This is her pussy.”

Hilda had no intention of explaining her naming sense to Wolfy. After all, she was unable to understand most of her (H) words. She (H) proceeded to explain everything once more, this time with great care.

With Hilda and Wolfy staring at her private parts, Rhea wasn't sure how to react. She could already feel wetness spreading from her hole, and Hilda didn't give her the opportunity to hide it.

Her face had already turned into a bright red tomato. Her only option was to cover her red face with her hand. Her body felt like it was heating up more every time Hilda explained every part of her so-called 'pussy.'

“This is her clit; you may flick, rub, or suck it to your heart's content. Run your tongue along her crack. If you want to, you put your tongue inside...”

Before Hilda could finish her sentence, Wolfy had already placed the hard clit in her mouth and began sucking like a baby in need of milk. Rhea, the obedient one, offered no resistance and began to moan uncontrollably as a surge of pleasure shook her body.

Hilda didn't want to waste any more time, so she removed the last string of underwear that hadn't been able to conceal her lust.

Wolfy was on her hands and knees with her (W) tongue buried deep within Rhea's love canal. Her hand was bent to accept Rhea's wetness, and her ass was raised in the air.

Hilda wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but she (H) had no intention of turning down such an open invitation.

Hilda moved behind Wolfy. Being on her knees, Hilda had no trouble aligning her pink dragon to the pink crack laced with excessive wetness.

Hilda rested her body on Wolfy's inclined back. As her (H) hard nipple rubbed against Wolfy's (W) back, Wolfy heard Hilda say, "I am coming in."

As the tip of the breeding wand entered her (W), her opening widened. Hilda was afraid of hurting Wolfy, so she didn’t put the entire length in with a single thrust.

She had, however, underestimated Wolfy's eagerness. Wolfy jerked her ass back the next time she (H) tried to push a little deeper.

Rhea, who was having too much fun with Wolfy cunnilingus, had wrapped one of her legs around her (W) head. She (R) was also guiding Wolfy to the area where she needed stimulation.

Wolfy, predictably, was unable to flee. So when she jerked back her ass, it didn't move far enough to swallow Hilda's entire wand. As a result, this position widened the mouth of her love canal to accommodate Hilda's thickest part.

Hilda smirked, having realized what she (W) desired. Rather than pulling her weapon, she plunged the entire thing until it reached the root. Hilda drew her prick from her wetness until the tip rubbed against her crack before thrusting it till its end.

She didn’t know whether it was because of the tail core or because she was more experienced, but she didn't lose control. That didn't stop her from humping like a beast.

Rhea, on the other hand, moaned the loudest. Her screaming orgasm resulted from Wolfy's flawless performance of the task assigned to her.

Unfortunately, neither Wolfy nor Rhea was thinking clearly at the time. Hilda couldn't help because of her position. 

So Hilda could only watch as Rhea squirted uncontrollably into her (W) face, as both her (R) hands held Wolfy's head to the source of the geyser.

The intense orgasm robbed her consciousness from Rhea. However, Wolfy was much more alert after being sprayed with a gush of hot and salty liquid.

But, before she could realize what was happening, another hand pressed her (W) head against Rhea's wet pussy, widening her love canal to the limit.

Unlike the human pussy, the wolf’s love hole was designed to be knotted. As soon as the knot entered her pussy, the muscles inside Wolfy's vagina automatically contracted. It was obviously unwilling to let the penis escape before completing the mission assigned to her.

Wolfy could feel the pointy tip of Hilda's breeding tool poking at the deepest part of her baby hole as she felt Hilda's soft mound pushing down on her back and rough breathing beside her ears.

Wolfy sensed another wave of an orgasm approaching. As she felt warm foreign liquid gushing inside her body, her toes curled backward. And Hilda's exhausted body collapsed on her.

Her innards were stimulated to the point of orgasm by the careless movement of the hard penis. Hilda's semi-hard cock was still inside her by the time she (W) lost consciousness for the third time, and her (W) wet face was still resting on Rhea's chest.

I was very busy during the past week. Iwas lucky that I had a couple of back up chapters. However, now that I have pblished both of them the next week chapters might be delayed. So Please bare with it. It is same for my other novel 'Mercenary of Lust'.

If you want to read a few advance chapter, try PATREON.

52