Chapter 40***
2.4k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you up to?" Hilda couldn't stop herself from massaging her brow. 

Even though these women from the entertainment district knew they shouldn't reveal the prince's identity, they were still very respectful towards Hilda. That's also why Hilda was reluctant to reveal her true identity.

"Your highness, please forgive me." Mohna just spoke while her forehead was still resting on the floor. Mohna was kowtowing from the moment Hilda entered the room.

To be more specific, after Kern and Rutili had left, the manager of this establishment appeared. 

The manager wished to replace her partner with someone better suited to her preferences. Despite her refusal to change partners, Hilda didn't mind that they had prepared the best room.

As soon as she was led into the room, her escort reluctantly left. They didn't forget to remind Hilda that they were always willing to accommodate any request Hilda had.

Hilda discovered the room to be quite large upon entering it. They've set up a bath right next to the window. While taking a bath, one could see the entire city.

Then there was a sweet fragrance floating around the room. Although it was not an aphrodisiac, it had a calming effect. Then there were various fruits and wines. Hilda was pleased with the location. She then entered the bedchamber.

There was a huge bed inside. It could accommodate 5-6 people. However, Hilda frowned at the person who was kowtowing in the middle of the room. 

"Please forgive me, your highness," Mohna pleaded when she realized Hilda had entered the room.

"I had no idea who the imperial prince was. I'd said something I shouldn't have said, and I'd done something I shouldn't have done..." Mohna was terrified, and Hilda didn't even have to look at her to know it.

"What is this?" Hilda sat on the bed next to the three gold bags. 

When Mohna raised her head to see what Hilda was talking about, Hilda gained a clear view of Mohna’s otherworldly asset. Although she knew what to expect, Hilda felt excited about it.

"I would never dare to accept gold from your highness," Mohna explained by putting her head on the ground. 

Hilda had no intention of paying attention to those empty words. When she cheeked Mohna's back again, she knew what she had seen was true.

‘It’s like slingshot lingerie.’ While Mohna continued to plead, Hilda couldn’t stop herself from walking around Mohna. Mohna was covered in tulle-like martial. So Hilda could see everything Mohna was weaning beneath it.

But, aside from a few red strings, there wasn't much to see. One of the red strings ran between Mohna’s puppy ass-cheeks. Hilda found it difficult not to bend down and cheek.

However, her curiosity soon got the best of her. She walked behind her to have a better look. As she couched down behind her, she had a better view of the things that were supposed to be hidden.

Hilda couldn't decide if it was the slight sweet fragrance mixed with the slightly sour smell or Mohna's throbbing asshole that enticed her to give a hard slap.

“...I have disrespected you, your majesty. I will accept any punishments your... ahhh...” despite having quite a thick layer of fat on Mohna’s ass-cheek, the slap still hurt. Naturally, she cried out in agony.

"Didn't you say you'd accept any punishment?" Hilda inquired as she removed the veil that concealed the exposed ass.

“Yeahhhh...” Mohna was about to respond in a shaky voice when she was interrupted by another slap. Even if Mohna had said she would accept it, she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth in anticipation of another wave.

“Uhhhh…” When it came, gritting her teeth wasn’t enough for her to stop her moan. The last slap wasn't aimed at her fatty butt-cheeks but the thick-lipped puffy vagina.

"Why do you appear to be expecting a gift rather than a punishment?" Hilda only needed one slap to realize how wet Mohna was.

Hilda had discovered a v-shaped cloth, which was attempting to conceal the mature pussy, was already wet.

And Mohna’s lower lips had already parted, revealing a throbbing hole that was salivating like a hungry dog and ruining the carpet beneath it.

Hilda only needed one look to realize she had nothing to lose. Forget about the number of partners she'd had; she'd given birth several times. Hilda was expecting that much.

After all, no matter how satisfying a tight pussy is, not every one of them was built for Hilda's excessively thick meat shaft. Furthermore, the young one tends to faint shortly after the first round.

Not everyone was as vigorous as Rhea. Even as a human, she had more stamina in bed than Wolfy. Even if it was only for that reason, Hilda knew she couldn't have a better wife.

And after almost ten days of lack of action, Hilda wasn’t willing to sleep unsatisfied tonight. 

Given the thickness of Hilda’s shaft, she was confident that there weren't many women who could be too loose for her. And if this occurs, there are other options.

Hilda stood up and walked over to the bedside table after one last look at her twitching asshole. There was oil and a few items that looked like the buttplug.

It was a type of dry fruit known as 'indunu.' The smooth skin of the fruit was very hard. It could soak up any liquid, so it had one obvious application in the bedroom.

"Did you wash it?" When Mohna had left to make room for them, Hilda had asked her to do just that. And she did what she was told.

Even if she had done it before, the manager ordered another cleaning after knowing Hilda’s identity. As a result, it was as clean as it could be.

“Yes, your majesty,” Mohna said as she noticed Hilda moving closer to her ass again. She had an idea what was about to happen, but she didn’t dare to raise her head.

"Relax," Hilda asked, dipping fruit into the oil.

Mohna wanted to do what was asked of her, but her innate fear prevented her from doing so. When Hilda noticed that the hole was twitching, she gave another slap to her overflowing pussy.

Hilda had already inserted her middle finger into Mohna's vagina before she could even respond in pain. It wasn't enough to make Mohna gasp for air, but Hilda's erratic movements and relentless poking had nearly driven her insane.

“Uhhhh...” Mohna quickly covered her mouth, surprised at her own inability to control her moan. She didn't, however, forget to apologize.

However, as she said it, another slap on her already puffy lower lips caused her to moan once more. "From now on, you won't say a single word," Hilda said, stirring Mohna's insides with two fingers.

"If you say anything other than moaning, you will be punished," Hilda slapped her buttocks with her other hand. "Do you get it?"

“Yes...*Slap*” She couldn't finish her sentence before another slap landed on her already red butt-cheek.

"Are you sure you understand?" Hilda inquired once more but received no response. "Good," Hilda said with a smile on her face. “Good. Now, relax.”

Even if Hilda said it, she knew Mohna wouldn't be able to do it. So she pushed her middle finger, lubricated with her (M) pussy juice, through the twitching ass hole.

Hilda could feel the hole tightly clamped down on her finger as soon as she drove it all the way to the root. 

Hilda was sure Mohna had taken a dick in her ass but based on her (M) reaction, this particular hole had been unused for a long time.

Mohna moaned as Hilda began to poke around. Mohna was an experienced one. So when Hilda only allowed Mohna to moan, she recognized Hilda liked it when her partner moaned. Naturally, she didn’t try to hold back anymore.

She moaned in ecstasy, pleasure, and even pain. Hilda didn't know if it helped or not, but she noticed her (M) hole starting to relax around her finger.

Soon, Hilda pushed two fingers in the tightest hole of Mohna's body. And when it was able to accommodate the third finger, Hilda pulled out. 

Despite this, the hole continued to gulp air as if it were a fish on land.

The indunu fruit had been soaked in oil for a sufficient amount of time by this point. Because the fruit's stem was quite strong, it could be used as a handle. Hilda used it to push the fruit's pointed tip into the now-open asshole. Mohna tried to relax to accommodate the fruit inside her asshole.

However, it was not enough. And the more Hilda tried to force it in, the more the moan turned into a groan. Fortunately for Mohna, it wasn't just any ordinary oil. This oil had the ability to relax the muscles.

Soon Mohna noticed a warm sensation spreading from all of the places where the oil had come into contact. Mohna wasn't sure if it had an aphrodisiac effect or not, but the pain began to subside.

*Plop*

The stem was stuck out of the hole as Mohna’s asshole devoured the fruit. The oil began to spread inside her as the wall inside her anus squeezed the fruit hard. 

Mohna couldn't stop moaning as the warm sensation began to flow into her anal cavity. However, the ecstasy was fleeting.

"Get up."

Mohna did not waste time and jumped back up. Or, at the very least, she tried.

Her leg was already numb from kowtowing for so long. And the fist-sized fruit that had become lodged inside her messed up her sense of balance even more.

Naturally, she failed to take the first step she desired to take. The next thing she knew, she was falling into Hilda's arms.

Hilda kissed her before she could apologize. Mohna's brain had already lost all of its functions after being stimulated for so long.

So whether the tongue that was invading her mouth or the finger that was again invading Mohna’s wet pussy, she had no resistance against it.

So when Hilda let her go, Mohna stood there with her ass was raised in an awkward position. Hilda, on the other hand, was more interested in Mohna's outfit.

"It's a slingshot," Hilda mumbled. There were three triangle-shaped pieces of red cloth held in place with a couple of red strings. The three pieces were designed to conceal the nipple and private part.

After Hilda’s mishandling, all the three pieces of cloth were soaking wet. Hilda couldn't help but recall the words she had heard on Earth as she looked at Mohna's hard nipple poking against the small piece of cloth.

Compared to a completely naked woman, a naked woman wearing socks, a hat, and gloves would appear more seductive. 

[AnnonBee: Believe it or not, our teacher taught us this exact sentence in our literature class.]

It didn't matter what those useless pieces of cloth were hiding; as long as they were there, they served their purpose.

Looking at Mohna, she understood the meaning. 

It wasn't the hard nipple she could see, but the sight of the large areola that couldn't be completely hidden enticed her even more. And those puffy lips peeking out from the side begged her to jump on Mohna.

 

37