Chapter 47***
2.3k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ehhhh!” Even though she was covering her lips, Maysa's moan escaped. Hilda continued to stimulate her insides, causing her hips to buckle.

Maysa's vagina was already tight, but Hilda could feel it tightening its grip on her tongue.

Maysa was too excited. She really wanted to press Hilda’s head between her thighs. However, she couldn’t dare to do it.

So she raised her hips to prevent Hilda's tongue from escaping her love canal. Hilda had no intention of stopping as she felt Maysa's vaginal wall spasming at the tip of her tongue.

It wasn't long before Maysa's tired body collapsed on the bed, gasping for air. Unlike her mother, she didn't splatter her love juice all over Hilda's face.

Hilda, on the other hand, was frustrated. Her pink monster was no longer in her penile sheath and was eager for some action. Hilda rose to kiss Maysa once more.

So Maysa thought. Her head was still devoid of oxygen, and Hilda's rough kiss did nothing to help. And, as if that wasn't enough, Maysa could feel something poking around at her wet lower entrance.

Hilda's hand was restrained on her cheek, allowing her to abuse her lips. Her other hand was impatiently molesting her nonexistent mound. So, when she looked down, her fear was confirmed.

Hilda became more agitated as a result of her movement. Maysa felt Hilda rub her penis against her belly as Hilda's lips enveloped hers.

She was terrified as it pressed against her body. Her heart was pounding in her chest like a drum. 

Even if it was for a moment, she was afraid. She couldn't help but wonder if the little monster would really split her in two. Hilda's thick member rubbed against her, and she wanted Hilda to stop.

However, Hilda was unconcerned about her resistance. 

What she hadn't realized was that Maysa's body was unique. Maysa's body was unlike any other sexual partner she had previously.

And no matter how hard the tip pressed against the tight opening, the swollen pussy wouldn't let her in.

As Maysa felt Hilda leave her now-red right breast alone and stopped kissing her, she really wanted to reconsider her option.

Maysa was sure that this would not happen as Hilda stepped away, and Maysa saw the frown on her face. Hilda had no trouble understanding what Maysa was thinking. Yet, she chose to ignore it once more.

"It's too late for me to stop," Hilda said, her palm covering Maysa's mouth. Hilda looked down to meet the teary deer eyes. The emotion had made her realize that she had also accepted her fate.

"It'll be painful. I'll try to be careful, so it doesn't hurt too much," Hilda wanted to warn Maysa.

But what she actually said was, "It'll hurt a lot. Bear with the discomfort."

Hilda was eager to devour the small animal lying beneath her, but she didn't dare to thrust the entire thing with a single thrust. She had the feeling that Rhea was the only one who could take her entire shaft in the first thrust.

However, she didn’t dwell on the matter longer. Hilda used one hand to guide her shaft while the other covered her mouth.

The tip of her penis was the slimmest. Only a few centimeters of her shaft were inside Maysa. 

But Maysa's eyes were already welling up. Hilda frowned as her back arched upward, and the tip of her shaft emerged from Maysa's love hole.

To begin with, Hilda lacked patience when it came to sex. Maysa's actions aggravated her even more. Hilda shifted her weight and pinned Maysa's legs with her. And then she thrust…

Hilda had only pushed half a length of her dick inside Maysa. However, it was enough to break through all the resistance. Maysa, on the other hand, had lost control of her body.

The pain ignited a fire within her, and the tears streamed from her eyes. Her chest desperately pumped oxygen into her body in the hopes of relieving her pain. Maysa desperately wanted to die at this point.

Maysa's undeveloped body squirmed beneath her, tears streaming from her deer-like eyes. Hilda may have felt sympathy for her, so she allowed her to rest. Allow Maysa to rest for a moment.

However, it was only for a short period. Hilda took it out as soon as Maysa's breathing relaxed a little.

“EEhhhhhhhh,” Maysa groaned like a headless chicken as soon as Hilda's hand moved slightly. Hilda quickly covered her mouth with her hand before looking down. As expected, there was blood.

It had dyed her penis red. The blood was also leaking down on Maysa’s ass. Hilda's only thought at the time was to plug her bleeding hole with her shaft.

And she did just that. Maysa buckled beneath her as Hilda put the same length inside her. But Hilda didn't give up. Even if she didn't go any deeper, she kept pulling it out before thrusting it half the length into her.

Maysa could still feel pain, but not to the point of numbness. And as Hilda pushed harder, a pleasant sensation replaced the numbness again.

Hilda's oversized penis was stimulating every cell of her vagina. The walls were so tightly wrapped around Hilda's shaft that Maysa felt as if her vaginal walls were being yanked out with it every time Hilda pulled her shaft out.

She unknowingly moved her hand to touch her belly, which had swollen to accommodate Hilda's meat shaft. It had gotten to the point where Maysa felt she was so stuffed she didn't have a single gap in her vagina.

'It's what mother had said. It hurt at first, but...'

"You're having fun, aren't you?" Hilda's abrupt question cut Maysa's thought short. As Maysa looked at Hilda, she took her hand away from her mouth. "You appear to be ready now."

"And for what?" Maysa had a bad feeling about it.

"To take everything inside you." Hilda snooped down and kissed her. It didn't give her a chance to scream or say anything.

The pleasurable warmth emanating from her vagina erupted once more into a fire. Maysa felt the tip of Hilda's penis against a part of her body she'd never felt before.

Maysa felt like Hilda was poking inside the stomach. Maysa had begun to appreciate the sensation, despite the fact that it was still paining.

Maysa felt like every cell in her vagina was being stimulated to the verge of ecstasy every time Hilda drew out. Even if Maysa thought her vagina was at its widest, she quickly discovered she was mistaken.

The pointed tip was pressed against another entrance deep within her vagina. It pushed up against the gap but was unable to breakthrough. Maysa felt her insides tighten as it stimulated the opening.

The tingling sensation that had rushed across her mind after Hilda nibbled on her clit began to return. She quickly forgot about the pain and began to enjoy Hilda's penis rubbing against the opening of the cervix.

Maysa flung her arm over Hilda's neck and wrapped her hand around her. And it was all the indication Hilda needed. Hilda's doubt dissipated, and she trusted herself completely.

The sharp tip of her shaft slid through the entrance and directly jabbed at the back wall of Maysa's womb.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” Maysa whimpered, unconcerned about the rest of the world. Her legs lost all of their strength, and the wrap-around Hilda's waist loosened. And Maysa blacked out.

Hilda, on the other hand, was a beast in heat. She carried on humping. Or, at the very least, she attempted. 

Without the resistance, Hilda strived to bury her shaft further in Maysa's resistance-less body each time. The petite woman clung to her like a cock-sleeve that wouldn't release go of her penis.

Hilda grimaced as she extracted her penis from her pussy. Hilda discovered some white liquid leaking from her pussy when she did so. Hilda, on the other hand, couldn't care less about it right now.

Hilda positioned herself by tuning Maysa on her chest and placing a couple of pillows under her waist. Hilda opened Maysa's ass, exposing her salivating pussy, and began humping.

It was still a little tight at first. 

But the wetness allowed her to move with ease. Even if it hadn't been so smooth, Hilda wasn't sure she could have stopped herself.

*Thump* *thump*

Maysa was awakened by someone smacking her from behind. She quickly realized it was Hilda's thigh slamming against her ass.

Maysa was far more sensitive to Hilda's passionate love now than she had been when it first began. And the more Hilda poked her womb, the more she moaned.

However, she quickly sensed that something was awry. Hilda wasn't drawing the entire thing out before pushing it in. 

Hilda, on the other hand, was simply pulling the throbbing tip out of her cervix before piercing again.

On top of that, her movement accelerated. It took her some time to realize what was happening. Soon Hilda was lying on her back. And her penis was pressing against the deepest region of her uterus.

Hilda began to groan as Maysa felt something pushing inside her. It was big and round. It was forcing its way into her vagina rather than penetrating her womb.

“Urrggghhhhh…”

“Ghhhaaaa…”

As they groaned in unison, Maysa felt the ball-like mass attached at the root of Hilda's shaft forced against her opening. She knew that struggling would be futile, so she could only groan and endure.

She was sure she was bleeding, but she couldn’t move as the knot plugged her opening. And Hilda's ferocious pace began to slow down.

Maysa understood what was happening. Soon she felt hot liquid was poured right into her womb. Her body tensed as she grasped what it was.

For the first time, she felt like everything was worthwhile. She did nothing but lay there as Hilda's seed filled her womb to overflowing proportions.

She couldn't touch it because of her position, but she could feel the little lump forming even if her tummy was crushed against the pillow. Despite her ragged breathing, a contented smile surfaced on her face.

37