Chapter 48***
2.4k 9 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Sensitive topic ahead.

The magical stone cast a dim light on the bed-chamber, but the man who entered could see everything clearly.

His name was Ramon Lawson. The prince had personally selected him from the imperial knight academy as the captain of his private guard.

He was the first son of a baron, not a wealthy noble family. So when he was chosen as the captain of the imperial prince guard, his family's fame skyrocketed.

And after a few years of service, the second imperial prince had no problem making him a Viscount. As a result, he had vowed to follow the prince until death. However…

Ramon couldn't help but sigh as he gazed at the girl tethered to the luxurious bed. 

As the son of a poor noble who cared about his people, Ramos couldn't come to like it.  However, after years of serving the prince, he had grown accustomed to such a scene. 

"Your Majesty, we have received the report about the third prince," he bowed to the prince. "He had recently left the city of Principia."

"Excellent, excellent." Sindri Sunborne, the second imperial prince, smiled and twirled the wine in the chalice leisurely. 

He was sitting there with another woman in his arm. Although she wasn't entirely naked, the prince had yanked her boobs out of her dress for enjoyment.

If Ramon hadn't known better, he'd have assumed this scantily dressed pregnant woman was just another prostitute. She was, however, the countess of the fief.

But it didn’t look like the prince cared. He was about to say something to Ramon. But looking at the man kneeling in front of him, he chose not to.

"Leave," he said with a wave of his hand.

"Your Majesty," screamed the man. "Please think about it. My daughter..."

When the chalice landed on his forehead, he couldn't finish his sentence. Ramon wasn't sure if it was blood or red wine, but it didn't matter to the man.

"How dare a mere baron command the imperial prince?" It was the knight standing behind the prince who spoke, not Sindri.

This man had another identity aside from being a three-star general and a viscount. He was Sindri's cousin, the grandson of one of the empire's dukes.

Yet, Sindri smiled, saying, “You should consider yourself fortunate that your daughter will become a viscount's concubine.”

"Please, let my daughter go," the so-called baron said as he slammed his head on the stone floor. "You should not..."

Sindri put his feet on the baron's head as he was not far from him. "I shouldn't what?" he asked, pressing his head hard against the stone floor.

"Your daughter will receive the imperial lineage's seed, and she should be overjoyed." It was his cousin who spoke up again.

"Even if he is my nominal concubine, she will be the prince's shadow wife. You should be pleased that your daughter will become the future emperor's shadow wife."

Ramon was taken aback by his choice of words. Even though he was the imperial prince, it was inappropriate to say. He wished he could see the prince's expression, but he didn't get the opportunity.

“Never.” The man yelled at the prince and lunged at him. Most of them were taken aback by the sudden attack, but Ramon was not one of them.

When the man abruptly jumped up, the prince lost his balance and fell onto the sofa. The robe tied around his waist unraveled, exposing every private part that should have remained hidden.

Naturally, he wasn't in a position to stop the dagger aimed at his heart. Fear gripped him, and blood splattered all over him.

“Ahhhhh.” Another cry coincided with his. As he held his wristless hand, the baron stared at Ramon with fearful eyes.

It took him only a fraction of a second to draw his sword and sever the hand holding the dagger aimed at the prince. The following slash was aimed at his neck.

“Stop.” The prince snarled. "Don't kill him just yet."

The sword came to a halt an inch from his throat. Soon after, a pair of soldiers arrived and took hold of the bleeding baron.

"He dared to attack you, Your Majesty." As if Ramon was concerned about the prince, he said.

However, his heartfelt concern was directed at the baron. He reasoned that it would be better for the baron, who was only concerned with protecting his daughter.

Ramos had been following the prince for quite some time and was well aware of how sadistic he could be.

After all, this was not the first time someone attempted to assassinate the prince. Even if Ramon had no idea what the prince had in mind, he was well aware that it would be worse than death.

"You did an excellent job. You deserve to be rewarded." The prince smiled at him.

Before Ramon could accept the compliment, the baron yelled, "Do you think there is no one to punish you? As soon as the word got out..."

As the second prince kicked him, he couldn't finish his sentence. The soldiers had the baron in their grip. Despite this, when the prince kicked the baron, the three of them staggered back from the force.

'Regardless of how nefarious his characteristic is, he is a yellow–graded advance knight.' Ramon could only stand there and watch as a barrage of punches landed on the wristless baron.

"Which of you is going to do it?  You? Your family?” Sindri spat in his face before he sat down on the sofa and drank the wine straight from the bottle.

‘No matter how nasty his characteristic is, he is a yellow–graded advance knight.’ Ramon could only look at him as a barrage of punches landed on the wrist-less baron. 

“Who is going to do it? You?” Sindri spat on his face before he sat down sofa and drank the wine directly from the bottle. 

“The emperor knows everything. He'll find out you murdered the count. He'll figure out that the child in that whore's womb is yours. He will...”

"It's been a month already. Do you think the imperial father was kept in the dark?" With a smile, the second prince added. "He's not going to do anything."

He was well aware that as long as it did not interfere with his bottom line, the emperor would never intervene in any prince's affair. After all, it was more of a test to see who would be his successor. 

The baron wished he could say something, but he couldn't. He could only stare as the prince yanked the respected countess's hair and pressed her mouth against his crotch.

“Suck,” The countess struggled to bend down after five months of pregnancy. She, on the other hand, knew what to do and what not to do.

She quickly knelt between the prince's legs, grabbed his sloppy penis, and shoved it into her mouth without a single expression change.

The countess's actions pleased the prince. "If your daughter had learned from the countess action, she would have lived her life in wealth," he said. " But you have to mess it all up."

"You have attacked imperial blood, so you must die." the prince said with a smile. " However, because I am a tolerant prince, I will allow you to witness the first time your daughter receives my seed."

“NOOOOO…” The baron's cries were in vain.

The prince ignored him and turned to Ramon, saying, "Oh! I need to reward you."

"It was my responsibility, your Majesty." With a bow, Ramon said.

"Do you want to turn down my kindness?"

"I wouldn't do it."

“Good. Receive it from Koshi," the prince said as he tossed his badge to Ramon. "You got the news about Hilda, right?" the prince asked again as Ramon gave him a knight's salute.

Receiving his nod, Sindri continued, “He received the soldier from the elder brother. Good.”

"The first prince may already have discovered that the child in his lover's womb is the third prince's.  He's probably fuming right now."

Sindri nodded and said, "Ramon, tell our knights in Hilda's army to act normally until the elder brother's force arrives. And if they don't take care of the prince, tell them they have to."

"Your Majesty, yes."

"All right, Leave."

Ramon obeyed the prince's command and left. Sindri snatched the countess's head and gave one last thrust to the back of her throat before pulling it from her mouth.

"This is sufficient." Sindri smiled, knowing that his member was primed for action." Go, and prepare her," he told the countess.

"Should I feed the concoction to her?"

Sindri gave the baron an evil smile before asking, "Won't that numb her mind?"

The countess was taken aback by the unexpected question. After all, it was an aphrodisiac, and it would dilute her mind so she wouldn't feel too much pain. What surprised her was that the prince was aware of it but still inquired.

She had a bad feeling about it, but she nodded anyway. "How can I do that?" Sindri asked, smiling. "I have to give the baron's daughter a strong first impression."

The baron began to struggle desperately. He had been bleeding for a long time, and with no prior military experience, there was nothing he could do to get away from the soldiers.

The soldier dragged the baron to a position where he could see the naked prince climbing onto his naked daughter without any hindrance after receiving Sindri's wave.

The girl couldn't fight too hard with her hand tied to the bed. And, as Sindri instructed, the countess held the girl's leg at an angle that allowed the prince unrestricted access to the girl's untainted private hole.

“Oh! How come they have closed your mouth?" Sindri smiled and took off the gag that was preventing her from speaking. "You should express your feelings to your father."

“NOOOOO.” The girl screamed at the top of her lungs, but the prince kept smiling. "Please, let me go."

"Please help me, father," the girl pleaded as she turned her head towards her father. "Please.”

Ramon's room was right next to the bed-chamber because he was the captain of the prince's imperial guard. Naturally, he could clearly hear all of those heartfelt cries.

He drowned himself in wine in rage, but it didn't make him feel any better. There was nothing he could do, and... 

"AAhhhhhhhhhhh!" The entire manor was silenced by a blood-curdling scream.

20