Chapter 39 – Disagreement
87 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ai and Denji stood over Mei who was currently tied up. Yuri and Mishimoto were outside getting dinner ready for their family.

"So what can she do?" Ai asked while keeping her eyes locked on Mei.

"Not entirely sure yet, but some kind of hypnosis for sure. It is pretty strong too." Denji replied.

Ai knelt down and looked Mei in the eye. Mei did bot use her Sharingan as she wanted to because she knew it would be useless in her situation right now.

"Hmm, she is not bad looking. Are you going to take her as your wife?" Ai asked without looking back at Denji.

Denji was silent for a moment. "No." He said bluntly. "Too much trouble and not worth it."

Mei snorted. "Who'd want to lay with you anyways?"

Ai slapped her hard causing Mei's head to turn. Her cheeks were red hot and stung.

"No one was talking to you." Ai said coldly.

Denji shook his head. "You shouldn't injure her. I'm still debating..." Denji led on without finishing his sentence.

Ai turned to look at him. "We can't afford to have this come back on us." She said.

Denji nodded in agreement.

Ai smiled.

Her hand flashed and with it a blood red line emerged across Mei's neck.

"She said we yeah? How many do you think are in this area? What do they want?" Ai asked as she stood up.

"I'd have found out if you didn't kill her." Denji started to say but quickly changed to respond to her question. "But, I'm not sure. It could have to do with the Narukami clan, but who knows."

Ai thought about it. From what they've gathered so far, they knew a war was coming. The Narukami clan would be involved in it, but what they did not know was who was attacking.

Since the Uchiha seemed to be in an area they did not reside, they could be scouts. This was a possible conclusion.

"Maybe. Do you think we should help them?" Ai asked.

Denji was taken back by this. Ai knew their situation so it was unlike her to suggest they aid another. Still, it was a serious question.

"Depends on what they can offer us. But, what happened to laying low and building ourselves up again?" Denji asked her.

"I've had time to think about it and two years time doesn't seem that plausible. Think about it, if there are three clans here that cause everyone else to fear them. What do you think will happen? Eventually we will be dragged into someone's mess whether we want it or not." Ai explained.

"I'm not sure if Neja would agree. In two years the kids will be more able. Yuri and Mishi have both come a long way." Denji said.

Ai shook her head. "You think our enemies will sit around doing nothing? We need to strike them when they least expect it. Not let them build up their force and influence!"

"You are getting too worked up over this. We have a solid plan let us just stick to it. Besides, in two years they might cease to exist. I mean, look at us."

Ai rolled her eyes. "Worked up huh? If that's what you think, then so be it." Ai said as she turned to leave.

Denji gazed at Mei's corpse. A pool of blood spread out around her causing Denji to sigh.

"Always like you to start a mess then never clean it up." He mumbled to himself.

2