Chapter 45 – Fire Style
105 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mishimoto saw nothing of value after going through the majority of the Hitare clan's homes. Their clan seemed to be pretty poor, as all he could see were stone figures placed in the houses. He wanted to leave but figured there were only two homes left to check before he cleared this place.

He was glad he did check them before he left, or else he would have missed what he found. Upon entering the first building, Mishimoto swiftly ran through the place looking here and there. He managed to find a hidden area between the floorboards. Opening it up, he found four red scrolls.

Mishimoto knew what they were and placed them into his pouch before he checked to see if there was anything else here. Nothing that he could see, so he left the first building and went into the second.

This building was a bit grander on the inside, having a jade dragon statue situated in the middle of the room. The statue was too large for him to carry alone, so he left it where it was at. What he did find were two golden bracelets hanging on the wall. As he picked them up, Mishimoto was shocked by their weight. These were not ordinary bracelets. They weighed a fairly good amount.

There was a place for a sword, but it was empty. Meaning someone was currently using the sword.

Finding nothing else noteworthy, Mishimoto left. He had no need to stay any longer and if he dragged out his search he would miss out on the fighting. He should have taken the scrolls and hidden them somewhere away from here and the battle that he was going to go towards. However, he did not want to delay himself any further.

Quickly he made his way out of the empty clan and looked for the signs his family left him. It only took him a moment to find the markings they left behind.

Following the marks, he made his way forward at a decent pace. Not too fast, but not slow either. If he went at his full speed then he may miss the marks he would have to follow.

As he went forward, Mishimoto could hear the sound of metal clashing against metal. Screams echoing in the forest and shinobi shouting out the name of their techniques.

Approaching from behind, he saw his family fighting. His mother and father, a dynamic duo in his eyes. Neja was sturdy as a rock while his mother was swift like the wind. Although the two of them were outnumbered, they were facing young shinobi without much experience. The two of them easily made work of their enemies, using their large numbers against them.

Neja and Ai did not have to worry about friendly fire, but their enemies did. In such a small space it was difficult to launch devasting attacks without hitting your allies, especially when your allies were in the tens.

One ninja in red armor was flying around the field, tossing his enemies in the air. Mishimoto caught a glimpse of the young man's red eyes and knew that there was going to be trouble. Speeding up, he dashed right for the young man who was about to strike down an older man wearing a black arm guard with a thunderbolt insignia.

He did not use a technique, but he did block the red armored young man's attack with a strike from his leg.

Jumping back to create distance, the young man tossed his kunai towards Mishimoto. The kunai was aimed straight for the center of his forehead, but Mishimoto had no time to be impressed. Deflecting the object, he saw his opponent place their hand in front of their mouth.

"Fire Style: Majestic Demolisher."

An intense amount of flames shot forward spreading across a great distance in front of Mishimoto.

2