Chapter 001: My Life At Peace PART 2
1.9k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Have A Girlfriend


Uwahh~ Mark, I'm here!”

It's in the middle of the day but Eli-chan is wearing a black jacket over her white t-shirt. Her thick thighs squished by her short jeans are seemingly bouncing as she cheerily runs towards me.

Aren't you hot with that outfit, Eli-chan?

She waves her hand at me like a young girl who saw her playmate she hasn't met for a long time.

I grab her shoulders to stop her momentum. I used both of my hands yet I still feel her crazy strength through the pressure running from my palms towards my shoulder blade.

“Eli-chan, you're way too excited.”

“Eh? But I miss you.”

She tilts her head and a portion of her brown bangs hits her eyelashes causing it to flutter.

I am not sure if it's because we're under the sun but her orange brown eyes are literally shimmering.

I  pinch her soft cheeks... Bloody hell. It feels amazing.

“We've been chatting 'till midnight though.”

“I'm not satisfied with it.”

“If you can't be satisfied by this, why don't you just live with me then?”

“Really?!”

Eh?

“Then I'll go home and pack up now.”

“Wait!”

She's about to sprint away so I grab her arm immediately. But I am dragged forward by several steps.

She's really strong.

“What's wrong?”

“I was being ironical.”

“You don't want me to?”

“Don't look at me with those eyes. It's not like I don't want to, it's just that we can't.”

“So you don't really want it!”

“Are you listening to me?”

“........” she simply pouts her lips.

“Nevermind. Let's set that aside for now. We still have a date waiting for us after all.”

“Right! Hehehe. Let's go!” she immediately becomes happy like as if she wasn't sulking just literally a second ago.

We walk for a bit until we see a stone bench under the shade of an oak tree. Eli-chan kneads my forehead while I rest my head on her lap.

Her breast is blocking half the view of the blue sunny sky. But it's fine, I feel comfortable lying on her like this.

“Do you want to drink something?” she asks me all of sudden. But now that she asked me, I feel like my throat is too dry.

“I'll buy us a cola,” I say and is about to stand up.

“No! Let me do it. You stay here,” but Eli-chan stops me.

“Alright then. Please spoil me.”

“Hehehe. I will,” she walks away while having a satisfied expression plastered on her face. Looking at her carefully, it can be seen that she's jumping very slightly for every step she takes.

She's really excited.

Well, that's nice.

*Swoosh~*

The wind blows and I close my eyes feeling it on my skin. I feel sleepy.

“Hmm.”

The breeze is suddenly blocked by something. It's instead replaced by few presences. I can see shadows covering the light at the back of my eyelid.

“Hi pogi~”

I am indeed handsome but why are you ladies surrounding me?

I open my eyes and see three women wearing revealing clothes who are surrounding the bench I'm on. I can see their cleavages and a portion of their crotch. Two of them have visible tattoos. And all of them have piercing at some parts of their body and face such as ears and lips.

“What can I help you ladies?”

“Pogi, do you have an extra money with you? We're just 150 pesos each and you can use us for two hours,” the woman with piercing but no tattoo squats down to knead my forehead.

These women are being coquettish.

I see. I forgot I'm in plaza right now. I'm getting hooked up huh?

“I apologize but I have a girlfriend. And she might get mad if she see you ladies flocking around me like this.”

“What's the harm? It's just for one hour and uhm, you can think of it as you helping us from our demise,” she shows me a pitiful expression.

“I'm really sorry. And can't you just look for another job?”

“Keh! Just say it directly that you don't want us. No need for this bullshits,” she seems pissed. At least they are now leaving me alone.

“Mark.”

Oh hell. I didn't notice Eli-chan at all. Are my senses getting dull?

“Why did you hide yourself?”

She sits down beside me, and with a smile, she opens my can of soda for me, “Well, you looked busy.”

I don't want her to get jealous or something.

“Listen Eli-chan.”

“Hmm?”

“I rejected them.”

“I know. I heard you. Why are you telling me this?”

“I thought you'll misunderstand and get jealous.”

“Hehehe,” she leans her body, onto me laying her head on my shoulder.

“Why would I be jealous? I know that you like me better than them.”

“That's true,” I pinch her cheeks.

“Besides, I trust you,” she winks cutely.

“Fufufu. How sweet.”

Can you.... wrap you arm around me...?she sounds like she's afraid I'll decline so she looks kind of hesitant.

“Why not?” I wrap my right arm around her shoulders and pull her close to me.

Hehehehe.”

Eli-chan and I spends the rest of the afternoon sitting on this bench, eating and chatting happily with each other.

「20:14」

I'm late!

Eli-chan didn't want to let go of with me so it took a bit of effort just to be able to say goodbye to her. Now, my curfew had long passed.

I'll sneak into my room and avoid getting detected by Crystal.

*Swoosh~*

I slide the glass window of my room and at that moment, the wind blows and my Future Diary curtain flutters in the air.

In my dark room, just like that, with almost no sound, I manage to get into our house.

Fufufufu. Now time to sleep.

“Well well, looks who's here.”

“!!”

Bloody hell!

I didn't notice her presence at all. How long has she been waiting here?

“Hello there Crystal— agh!”

Crystal is my little sister. She's a girl in ninth grade yet she's more or less as tall as I am.

But that aside, this 14 years old little sister of mine is currently choking her beloved kuya.

Agh~

I'm currently being pinned on the wall.

Oh hell. Here's another crazily strong woman.

“Let me go li'l sis.”

Chichichi. Kuya, I was really worried. Why are you late?” her purple irises glimmers after the moonlight hits her face.

She speaks with a really worried tone but how am I gonna feel touch if I'm currently being choked by the person in question?

“Can't I go home late?”

“No.”

“Oh hell. I'm already in senior highschool. So why can't I?”

“Because it's dangerous kuya Mark. Crystal is just worried for your safety. Can't you understand that?”

Heh. Put me down then.

And worry? That's strange coming from you. I wonder if she ate something that's upsetting for the brain.

That aside, I'm starting to suffocate.

“I'm very touch my beloved li'l sis. But I have a girlfriend so it's natural that I— AGH!”

She hit me my stomach.

—Cough! Cough!—W-why did you hit me?”

*Thud!*

I drop onto my knees when Crystal let me go. But I'm currently gasping for breath after she hit my abdomen.

Why are you suddenly so violent? You've been acting weird for the past few weeks.

I remember that you were ignoring me before then. Ahh. Those days were very peaceful.

“Come downstairs and eat your food. Hehehe. I worked hard for it so I'll reheat it again for you.”

I see. Thank you then.

*Creak~*

Crystal close the door gently.

Hiiiiiiiiss~I take a deep breath of the cold air in my room. 

Well, that was a very warm ‘welcome home’  wasn't it?

Please just go back to how you use to be, my beloved li'l sis.

43