Chapter 004: Getting Into A Fight PART 1
625 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yellowhead


We stop at the entrance of a dim playground. We are walking at our normal pace towards the shouts.

“What do you think you're all doing?! How dare you be so barbaric!”

“Let go of my sister you bastard!”

A-Al...!”

“Lyn! It's fine!”

Rose, Al, and Mae-chan are 2-metre-or-so away from five silhouettes. One thin man, one tall guy, one fat man, one average sized guy, and one tall and slender woman.

The woman is being pinned on the ground by the fat guy and the tall guy. The thin man is standing at the back holding a camera with his hand.

The other guy who seems to have yellow hair is standing in front of all of them confronting Al. I'm calling him ‘Yellowhead’.

“And who are you people? If you want to join, we will gladly welcome you. We actually love orgy you know.”

What a low level orgy. There should be at least fifty participants to make it a decent orgy. Otherwise it's boring.

“But scram if you don't want to. And you better remember you saw nothing here or you'll get hurt.”

So overbearing.

“Shut up! Didn't you hear me? I said to let go of my sister or you'll be the one to get hurt!”

“Oh scary. What are you being shy for? I'm sure you once lust over your sister.”

My li'l sis is scary though so even if I wanted to— No.

“We are basically giving you a chance for an incest. You just won't be limited by merely sniffing your sister's used underwear anymore. You could also unload yourself into her now. And you could do it from now on. Just let us have fun as well. I promise you it will feel good hahahahahaha!”

Yellowhead and his lackeys laugh.

“Disgusting! You all ceased being human!”

Rose looks really angry and disgusted judging from her grimacing expression. It's impressive that she can still hold herself back.

“Hello miss? What are you getting disgusted for? This is basically what brought you into this world.”

That's true.

“Shut up! I am a product of mutual desire! What you're doing is worse than that of animal!”

“Hahahahaha! Humans are animals as well. Do you really see yourself as someone special? Besides, God said to procreate and here I am.”

Hell, Yellowhead has some words for things.

“God never said anything about rape!”

“Ha! Does that matter? The end justifies the mean. God literally flooded the world just for the sake of cleansing.”

I remember reading something like that from the bible. I forgot which verse was it though.

“And also, aren't you so cruel of preventing the existence of possible offspring between me and her?”

Why'd they want your offspring?

“Or are you saying those children of rape victims doesn't have the right to li—”"

*WHACK!*

Oh... That was a nice speed. Rose closed the distance in two or so seconds. She seems really furious. And couldn't take it anymore.

Yellowhead was kicked at his temple really hard. He flies away few inches away from Rose. I am honestly amazed that he is still conscious.

Al also started running towards the rest and those guys step backwards in flustered manner retreating to their boss leaving Lyn free.

Al helps Lyn to get up. While Rose remains on stand by. It looks like she still understands the risk of rushing there alone.

“Lyn! Are you okay?!”

“I'm fine. Thank you!”

“Fuck! What are you even doing here?! Moreover it's late at night!”

“I hang out at Nica's home. And ohh~ don't shout! I feel dizzy. I think they drugged me. Otherwise... they won't be able to lay hands on me.”

“Stop stop! Don't speak anymore and rest!”

Al brings Lyn to Mae-chan which surprises her.

“Mae! Welcome back hahahahahaha!”

Mae-chan smiles wryly hugging Lyn to support her.

“H-Hello Lyn. Are you alright..?”

“I'm fine I'm fine. Just a little dizzy. How are you by the way?”

“Let's talk later okay?”

“Huh? Ah. Oh... Okay.”

Yellowhead stands up while rubbing his head.

“Fuck! That hurts bitch! I'm going to kill you for sure— No. I'll messed you up first until you're squeezed dry!”

Rose seems shaken by that. PTSD huh. It seems like that event is still bugging you. Well, it's understandable.

“Fuck you! Like hell you'll be able to do that! You think I will let you?!”

Al confronts him.

Yellowhead snickers before telling something to his lackeys. The three guys take something out from their pockets and clothes.

Cold weapons huh. Rose and Al now have worried expression plastered on their faces.

“Al and... uh... You girl, be careful!”

Lyn is visibly worried as well.

“Let's run!”

Mae-chan still maintains her calm expression but she sounds afraid.

“Do you think you can run?”

I plant my feet on the ground to stop the swing from swinging. Eli-chan who is pushing me holds the chains as well.

“Eli-chan, the difficulty increased. Get ready to help.”

“Okay. Can I use my dagger?”

Wait what?

“You brought that with you?”

“En! I need to be ready to protect you after all.”

“Uh. Okay. Anyway, do what's necessary but prioritize your safety.”

“En!”

I turn my eyes back to the fight.

Now then, let the second round or rather, the real battle begin.

“Go!”

Yellowhead ordered and the lackeys start moving. They all run towards Rose and Al with weapons on their hand.

The thin guy or I'll call him ‘Stickman’ has a switch knife. The fatty has a 14-inch or so metal pipe.

Where the hell did he even hid that?

Meanwhile, the tall guy has a military dagger with him.

Judging by their posture and flow of movement, they doesn't have any knife techniques. They'll just basically attack randomly.

On the other hand, Al and Rose are completely unarmed but they're posing themselves with composure.

I'm sure both know martial arts that utilizes their physical capability. But I'm also sure those weren't enough to be completely unscathed.

Besides, Rose have no experience in a real fight as far as I'm aware of. Although she practices taekwondo, the techniques taught to her in there are simply made not for a real life-death combat.

In this kind of fight, techniques aren't the only things that matter. Unless Rose has enough experience to adapt and adjust her skills accordingly, her taekwondo has a low chance of winning against cold weapons.

And I can tell she's scared and shaken. It's visible from here. Her shivering knees and tightened expression betrays her inner feelings.

How about Al? Well, he is from a military lineage. And his grandfather is a retired general so I'm pretty sure he was taught how to fight this kind of life-death battle. Even now he's still calm. And instead of being scared, he became even more vigilant.

But that's not enough. There are three armed opponents and Yellowhead is still an unknown variable. Things could go south.

“Eli-chan how many knives do you have with you?”

I asked Eli-chan who is gently pushing the swing I'm sitting on.

“I have one of my daggers and five throwing knives.”

“Please lend me one knife then go and hide near them. Thanks.”

She stops swinging me to unbutton her blouse.

She wears a belly band where she hides five silver knives and one dagger.

So she's wearing that.

“En.”

I receive a sharp and small silver knife from Eli-chan. I play with it with my fingers while watching the battle unfold.

Fatty swings diagonally at Al's face but Al droops his head then he steps to the side.

However a downward slash comes from the tall guy.

Al rolls to his side but he still got slashed on his arm.

““Al!!””

Lyn and Mae shout in sync.

The tall guy smiles smugly as he watch Al stand up.

At Rose's side, Stickman stabs upwardly to her abdomen.

But Rose hits his forearm with her elbow stopping the attack from getting closer.

Rose instantaneously jabs at his left collar bone and this pushes Stickman a few steps backward while frowning and groaning.

Stickman didn't back down though. He rushes forward slashing at Rose.

Rose lowers her head and body then sweeps his legs off causing him to fall to his butt.

“What are you all doing?! They're unarmed!”

“But boss, they're pro!”

Fatty and the rest rendezvous with their boss.

“So what?! You have weapons! Stop making excuses!”

The three look at each other then they prepare themselves to attack again.

Rose picks up a fist-size stone and Al takes his bag to be use as a weapon and defense.

Al whispered something to Rose which made Rose nod in response. They're probably planning or something like that.

Silence dominates for a few minutes with neither side moving.

“Aaaaaah!”

Suddenly, fatty sprints towards them and the other two follow suit.

Fatty swings his pipe.

Al and Rose jump to the opposite sides respectively.

Tall guy slashes at Al and Stickman stabs at Rose.

Al swings his bag to deflect the attack.

Rose twists her body and smacks Stickman's elbow with her stone.

*Crack!*

Then she whips a kick onto his temple.

Stickman flies sideward landing on the ground motionlessly.

Rose exhales before checking upher body. Then she sits weakly on the ground while breathing heavily.

She is probably scared and now she relaxes after defeating Stickman. But that's not proper thing to do in the middle of a fight.

At Al's side, tall guy is constantly slashing at Al. However, Al have been deflecting most of it.

Fatty is attacking as well but Al evades him proficiently.

The tall guy pounces at Al preparing to stab him. But Al uses his bag to block it but he is now pinned on the ground.

“Good good. Hold him down and I'll smash his face!”

“No! Leave him to me! You take the girl hostage!”

“Uh... Okay!”

Fatty nods immediately running towards Rose.

““Rose!””

“Hey! You be careful!”

Al, Mae, and Lyn shout in distress.

Rose become alerted.

“Heh. You're mine!”

Fatty slashes his blunt metal pipe at Rose' head.

*SMACK!*

Blood spurts into the air after a full crisp sound rang out the playground.

Rose looks to be in daze.

Fatty fall down to his knees looking astonished with misaligned jaw. He then slowly closes his eyes falling unconscious.

“Are you alright?”

Rose looks at the woman stretching her arm to her.

“I... I-I don't actually need..
hel— Uh.. no. Thank you Elizabeth.”

“Thank Mark, not me.”

Rose frowns suddenly.

“He's here?”

“Yes!”

“Of course he would...If  you're here then— haah~ Then why is he not helping us?!”

“Because he's leaving it to us.”

“That's.. Agh. I'll give him a scolding later!”

Oh hell, I'm in trouble.

Al kicks the tall guy's stomach before rapidly crawling away. He runs towards Rose and Eli-chan before pointing at Yellowhead.

“Give up now. Turn yourself in. You lost!”

“Fuck this bastards! So useless!”

He gnashes his teeth at his lackeys before turning to Al with a glare.

“Lost? I haven't lost yet. I'm still standing!”

Al walks towards him but tall guy slashes at Al abruptly. Al blocks the knife with his arm.

It's not too deep wound but it's still bleeding a lot.

Blood flows as Al frowned.

The tall guy didn't stop and takes the opportunity to punch Al into his stomach.

Al flies away then he crashes onto the ground. He clutches his abdomen as he gasps heavily trying to catch his breath.

“Al!”

Lyn tries to run towards Al but lacks the strength.

“Now who's the loser? You might have increased your number by one but it's meaningless!”

Rose wants to hit him but Eli-chan pulls her back and by hairsbreadth, Rose dodges the thrown knife by the tall guy.

“!!!”

Rose looks shocked.

That guy then takes a smaller knife from his pocket.

“I'll handle him.”

Eli-chan steps in front of Rose and Rose steps back a few steps going on standby.

The tall guy run and slashes at Eli-chan but she droops her body before kneeing his stomach.

Next, she run agilely towards his back then she punches the tall guy's back.

Eli-chan didn't stop and wanted to sweep his legs but tall guy turns back and slashes at her.

*Clang!*

Eli-chan immediately takes her dagger out blocking the assault. Instantaneously, she punches that guy's chest but he blocks it with his forearm.

This guy has some experience. Although Eli-chan doesn't want to kill him, it's still impressive to last for several seconds.

The two then distances themselves from each other.

*Thwack!*

The tall guy wants to rush forward but Rose smacks his head with a metal pipe.

Tall guy coughs out blood and slashes at Rose but she flips backwardly.

*Smack!*

A right hook then comes from Eli-chan who's behind him.

The tall guy fall down to his knees.

“Fuck you all! So useless!”

Yellowhead curses as he brings out a caliber .38 from his pocket.

He then aims it at Rose who's closer in his range.

“But it's enough! Now bitch, die!”

“Rose! Ms. Hecate!”

“Be careful!”

Mae-chan and Lyn are worrying for the two girls.

Eli-chan turns around to retreat back but she stops to pounce at Rose pushing her down to the ground.

*BANG!!*

Then a loud explosive sound resounds in the area.

19