Chapter 008: What’s The Deal With You? PART 3
340 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crystal Is Wet? You Can't Be Serious!


And there she goes. Gone again. It looks like she isn't just merely sulking. Because it's obvious that she's ignoring me.

I went to the male's restroom because holding back your pee for two hours straight is rather painful. But of course you know that as well.

Anyway, peeing aside, our class session lasted until 1500. We're already in senior highschool after all.

And by this time, Eli-chan is already gone.

She also disappeared while we're eating lunch with Lyn and company. Actually, she didn't bother to eat anything but just left. So I couldn't talk to her that time.

And talking to her while we're on class is more or less not allowed. So the only chance I could have done so today is after school— while we're on our way home walking together.

But she disappeared again.

I'll try to chat her.

Oh hell.

I tapped and scrolled on my phone only to find out that I'm blocked on all of her social media accounts.

I actually have another way which is messaging her through our forum but I'm pretty sure she also knows that.

Oh.

I received a message from Al.

「Surprisingly, you're online」

「Just checking up on something」

「Come with me today. Didn't I said yesterday that I'll show you something ? It would be fun Mark」

Oh right. He's trying to convince me to join a gang under Shadenfreude.

「Oh I refuse」

「But you agreed yesterday!」

「I apparently am occupied by something at the moment」

「What is it? Is it that important?」

「Not really」

「Then come with me!」

「Still.... hmmm... No. Too bad. I won't」

「Why?」

「Well I don't feel like it. I'm pretty exhausted today」

I want to sleep.

「Spare me some time. It's not like we will party all night」

The ‘fun thing’ is a party?

「Party? You wanted me to go to a party with you?」

「No that's a secret. Just come with me if you want to find」

It's no longer a secret.

「I won't. I'm not curious」

「Come on. It would be fun Mark. Just think of it for a second」

「Well....」

「What?」

「Typing...」

「What are you typing for so long?」

I am deliberately typing random characters  just to make him see a「Typing...」message on his messenger. But I am going to delete it of course.

「Is that a ‘yes’? What are you typing that it's taking you so much time? It's been 5 minutes already!」

How impatient. It has only been a minute Al.

「I thought of it」

「Oh right. Then I'll be coming to your room now. Did you take too much time just to type those few words? Anyway, I'm going there」

「No」

「What? You want to go to my room instead?」

「No. What I mean by that is that I won't be coming to a party with you Al」

「But you just agreed」

「I didn't say anything akin to that. Why don't you reread our previous messages?」

「But you said ‘Yes’ last ti—」

I close the app without reading his essay-like replies. I turn off my mobile data then I shut my phone off.

Well... back to Eli-chan.

I already have an idea why she's acting like this. She thinks that I lied to her.

Because she started acting this way only after the flag ceremony this morning. And the only thing I did that time is leaving right before she sing the school anthem.

But it's not like I lied to her. I mean, I still watched her sing, albeit only through a video recording.

Perhaps that's why she's mad. I mean, I made her excited and all telling her I'm looking forward to her singing but I ended up not being there. So for her, I lied huh...

I wanna make it clear to her but how can I if she's avoiding me like this?

Oh. I'm home.

*Knock!*Knock!*Knock!*

The door opens slowly....

“Welcome home kuya Mark~”

...and Crystal welcomes me home while wearing an apron.

But that's all. She is wearing nothing else— except her hairband.

Her porcelain skin looks really soft right now. She's kinda sweaty. Both her covered and exposed areas are making this visual... quite erotic.

Her sweat in some areas are making her more hot and seductive. Some strands of her hair are sticking on her wet face that makes her look rather.... Agh... This is so sexy!

This is basically what you calls a ‘naked apron’ right?

A typical trope in pornography and fanservice.

I bet she'll asks me what I want to do next. I'll immediately answer ‘dinner’.

I stare at her waiting for the right timing.

“.........”

What are you staring at me for? Hurry up. Isn't it what you're planning?

“Kyaah~”

What?

She sits on the floor with exaggerated motion  while hugging her body tightly and letting out a soft ‘kyaah~’ noise to make herself look pitiful.

“Kuya... I am not expecting you to be such a pervert... Why are you gawking at me like that...? Sniff... sniff... I can't get married anymore... Sniff... Take responsibility...”

The fuck...

I'm your sister you know... So we can't... Uh... I-I can't give you my body...

Bloody hell... What?

What is she playing this time..?

You teasing me in the bathroom was still so fresh in my memory you know. Yet you got the nerve to say that yourself?

Whatever. She must stop this now. The odds are low but it's not zero that mom will come home early again tonight.

“Very well Crystal. But please stop this act at once.”

I bent down to pull her up—

*Thud!*

.....but I got pulled instead. She's abnormally strong for a girl in her age who's still in junior highschool.

“What are you doing?”

She's sitting on my crotch. This girl...

“Oh. Protecting myself what else?”

I wanted to protect myself as well...

“Huh?”

“Weren't you just about to molests me? So of course I'll protect myself.”

“I wasn't planning on doing that!”

“Then why were you touching me lewdly?”

“That wasn't lewd! I was just planning to pull you up. And I wasn't even able to touch you.”

Chichichichi~ Excuses now because you've been found guilty? Pathetic kuya Mark.”

She rests her upper body on me. Oh hell. I can feel those softness against my chest.

And something like a bean could be felt as well.

“Stop squirming.”

She's fidgeting on top of me.

Uhng... hahh~ ugh... W-Why should I listen to you, nee kuya Mark~?"

Tingling electricity jitters in my nervous system brought by her seductive whispers along with the sensation I'm feeling in my crotch area.

You're very lewd Crystal. You're gonna awaken something that shouldn't wake up on his little sister.

I can't and I won't be seduce by this fox— or rather, a succubi.

“Get off from me li'l sis. Mom might come back home early today as we— Ow.”

She bit my neck. And now she's licking it playfully while wiggling her soft and thick body on top of me.

“Ohh~ So dangerous right? But you're getting hard... You like this you pervert? Incest is wincest isn't it? Does this make you— Mmm-hah~ Does... Does this excite you kuya? Do I— your beloved LITTLE SISTER excites... you.... unhngh— k-kuya Mark..?”

Oh hell.

Oh my holy and sweet bloody hell.

What's the deal with you?!

She is outrageous. She is dangerous. This is dangerous. What will she gain from this?

Is she still even teasing me or is she really lusting on me for real?

What?

No way. This two-faced bitch surely have an ulterior motives for sure.

“It's a natural physiological reaction.”

Crystal bites the button of my uniform off.

“Hey! Don't destroy it.”

Her cold small hands are hugging my neck as she started biting the skin on my chest area.

Well well oh hell bloody hell. This is getting out of hand.

“Natural reaction or not... You aren't fighting back.. You are not resisting. You actually want this too right? Just pretending to be against it so that you won't be the one responsible.. right— uhngr-right... kuya M-Mark..?”

Hmmm. She's wiggling and rubbing herself on me faster and faster.

Are you for real? I can feel slight wetness now.

D-Don't worry kuya Mark... I'll take responsibility... Just— ugh~ hahh~ mmm... Just...”

I don't know what you're planning. Knowing you, this is more likely than not to be a part of something bigger.

No way in hell you will lust on me.

What do you want Crystal?

“Just lie down there and don't resist... I'll take care of every— Eh?”

I grabbed her stomach to push her upward but she's grabbing my neck tightly.

Uhnng... K-Kuya Mark... D-Don't squeeze me there...”

“No. I'm pushing you away.”

“Ugh.. Stop squishing my stomach!” She is frowning.

Oh.

“...................................................”

Heh!

Fufufufufu.

Right. I forgot about this certain ‘weakness’ of yours.

I giggled before using my left arm to hug her tightly.

“Oh kuya~ Don't tell me you're finally succumbing to your lust? Chichichichi.”

I just don't want you to run from me.

I pinch her waist.

“Kya!”

She flinches squealing cutely.

"Stop it— Ku— yah!"

Fufufufufu.

Let's be more intense.

“Hey ku— Yaaaah! H-Hey.. Ugh.. ha! Hahahahaha! Ha! Hah! H-He..Hahh— Hey sto— Ugh-hahahahaha!! Stoooooop!”

She bites my shoulder!

Agh! I will not stop though.

“Hahahahahaha! UGHNG!! EY! Stop please! Kuya Maaaaaark~!”

Her biting strength weakens.

I stopped and then I push her to my side gently. Now I am finally free.

And I now have a way to deal with her.

“Fufufufu. A tickle to the right side eh?”

I am giggling as I looked down on my little sister who's currently glaring at me. But I just realized that this will look like I just finished assaulting my unwilling sister in the eyes of an outsider who knows nothing.

I better stop. It will be bad if mom were to see this.

“Grrrrrr...”

Fu— hahahahahaha! But that was interesting.

However, my crotch is really wet though. Agh~

You can't be serious! Crystal can't be wet from that. This is just her sweat. Just a sweat!

16