Chapter 009: How To Catch Eli-chan? PART 3
286 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tag


Finally UCSP is done without any other troubles.

My group— Group 4 received a high marks despite what happened earlier but our score is still second to Eli-chan's group.

The next teacher will be coming soon so there's no available time to talk to Eli-chan at this point.

I rather take this chance to pee. I don't want to hold it in until the session ends again.

Jeremy is coming with me as well because he feels like peeing too. After finishing our business, we start walking back to our room.

But I saw someone. It's Mary. She's with her friends.

It looks like they went to the canteen because they're still currently eating an egg burger.

Yaaaaahho~ Mark~kun, Jeremy~kun~ Hi~ Hi~!”

“Hello there.”

““Hi Reverren.””

“Aren't you three very brave for you to eat a snack despite only having a very short amount time.”

“It's okay Mark-kun~ It's the last subject anyway.”

“Oh is that so? But it's precisely why, Mary. Teachers are pretty tired at this point thusly irritable.”

“It's alright. I'm cute anyway hehehe~”

She makes a peace sign while winking at me.

Fufufufu. Very well.”

“Ah right. Mark-kun, I forgot to give this back to you.”

“Hmmm..?”

Mary pulled out a black handkerchief from the pocket of her skirt and then she passes it to me.

I scrutinized it for a few seconds before putting it into my pocket. I know whose is this.

“Eli-chan dropped it yesterday morning. I decided to washed it clean first before giving it back to you.”

“Heh. Dropped? Really?”

I stare into her eyes while squinting to give hint about my suspicion.

“O-Of course.”

Mary averts her eyes to avoid making an eye contact with me.

“You little liar. But thank you for the effort.”

“Ah! Teacher is here! Let's go back.”

She pointed somewhere then walks away hurriedly while pulling the hands of the other girls.

“Wait Mary. Stop pulling me!”

One of the girls complained.

“Well let's go as well Jeremy.”

“Alright.”

Mary said Eli-chan dropped it. But I don't think so.

Because I know this handkerchief is deeply valued by Eli-chan.

This was blood soaked so I told her to throw it away but she kept it. Then I later realized that she puts deep importance into this handkerchief.

There's no way she'll make a mistake of dropping this by accident.

Besides, even if she did, I'm sure she'll be frantically looking for this by now. Therefore, I could only assume that she threw this away herself.

And that's not a very good sign.

Does she really hate me now?

She might even break up with me. But the fact that she didn't shows that perhaps she still cares about our relationship and doesn't want it to end.

Fuu~

I really need to solve this quickly.

Or she might suddenly come into an abrupt decision of one-sidedly breaking up with me...

We're finally done for today's classes.

I am concentrating behind me— to Eli-chan. I can feel that she's still packing her things.

After out teacher leaves the room, I hear Eli-chan's footsteps seemingly planning to leave the room.

So in the end, I can only use physical force to make her listen to me huh.

I follow her immediately—

“!”

—but then Mae-chan is suddenly right in front of me.

I didn't noticed her.

“Mark-kun. Is there a problem?”

“There's no problem Mae-chan. But that aside, is there anything I can help you with?”

Eli-chan stops for a second. She glares at my direction. Then she jerkily turns around to continue walking away.

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“I need help about Al.”

“!”

Oh hell. Eli-chan is moving away from my range of detection!

“Wait. Can we talk about this tomorrow?”

“..........”

Mae-chan looked at me silently for a moment then she nods softly.

“I'm sorry. I am really being inconsiderate. Well forget about it.”

She looks rather gloomy. She probably misunderstood.

And Eli-chan is gone as well. So I grabbed Mae-chan's forearm preventing her from leaving.

“Wait. Don't misunderstood. Eli-chan just forgot something. And I wanted to give it back to her.”

“I see. By the way, are you two coming with home with us today? You didn't yesterday.”

“I don't think so. Eli-chan apparently have something to do at the SSG office.”

“I didn't hear anything about that.”

“Is there a meeting we weren't informed, Mark-kun?”

Rose and Mary come close to us. Jeremy is behind them. They're all ready to leave.

“I don't know. Eli-chan didn't say anything about it. But you guys should leave first. Let me just continue talking with Mae-chan first.”

“You won't be going home with us again today Mark-kun?”

“Well I apologize Mary but I don't think so.”

“What? Tch.”

“Heh. Are you that desperate to go home with me, my dear Rose~?”

“Don't call me that! Humph. Like your presence matter. Let's go Mary. Hey Mae, we'll wait for you outside!”

They walk out of the room. And Jeremy after finding out that I'm not coming with them, leaves immediately as well. He's going home alone.

I beckon Mae-chan to sit.

“Well then, what help do you need from me Mae-chan? And don't refuse to accept my goodwill. I told you I'll help.”

“Uh. Really? It feels like it's so wro—”

“Just say it Mae-chan.”

“Alright then. Can you please make Al um... Well... Can you convince him to go out with me this Sunday? Argh, is it really right to ask you of this?”

“Yes. But why not Saturday?”

“Actually, I tried but he refused. Saying he'll hang out with you that time.”

“I know nothing about this.”

Mae-chan looks upset by that, albeit it's not that visible.

“Wait. He actually invited me yesterday but I refused. So he probably plans to invite me again to come with him this Saturday. I wonder what he have for me this time fufufufu.”

“...........”

That doesn't seem to have lighten up her mood though.

“No worries Mae-chan. Leave it to me. I'll convince him to— Hmm..?”

Fufufufu.. So you came back?

Eli-chan comes closer.

“Oh hello there Eli-chan, did you finally change your mind— Eh? Wait. Stop. Don't pull my hand like that. Agh! I squeezed my stomach.”

She pulled me roughly causing for me to squeeze my stomach against the arm chair of my seat.

*Thud!*

The chair fell onto the ground and that catches the attention of everyone in the room.

All eyes on us.

“Eli-chan. They're looking strangely at us you know. No wait. They're ridiculing me.”

My classmates especially the boys are chuckling at my misery.

“Anyway Mae-chan, I'll convince him but the rest is up to you.”

Eli-chan didn't listen to me not caring in the slightest. She keep pulling me away so I gave my words to Mae-chan hurriedly.

We pass by Rose who's looking at me strangely and Mary who's smiling wryly.

I wave at them with a giggle...

“When do you plan to let go of me Eli-chan?”

We're now pretty far from our classroom. We are currently at a desolate place.

Well, most students are in junior high and are still studying. Their session ends by 1700. So there would be nobody around this area.

“Eli-chan, do you plan to leave the campus with us being like this?”

She stops while simultaneously freeing my hand.

“..........”

“..........”

And we both remain motionless for a long time.

*Swooosh~~*

Suddenly, she runs agilely towards the building on our side.

Oh hell. You wanna play tag?

She is using the sill and the head of the window frame as a foothold and handhold to pull herself up.

Of course, I won't let her go just like that. I will talk to her this time. So I did the same thing she did and start climbing up.

“!!”

Ah.

A student who is dozing off saw me through the glass window. He is astonished to witness a person climbing outside the building 2 to 3 meters above the ground.

I didn't linger around so nobody else saw me other than him.

Fufufufufu.

This is actually quite fun.

We keep climbing up like this until we finally reached fourth floor. There's no stopping now until we reach the rooftop.

She hasten her pace so did I.

We grab the rails on the rooftop to pull ourselves up safely. Now, we're finally on the top of this building.

But she seems to have no plan of stopping here. She sprints towards the other side like as if she's planning to leap over the guardrails.

Oh hell. We're on the 6th floor you know. You'll get hurt.

So I sprint forward. Then I dive towards her with a turning motion.

I hug Eli-chan's body tightly.

*Clank!*

Ughn..”

My back crashed against the metal railings and it hurts a lot. But the one who groaned is not me but Eli-chan perhaps because of the pain of me squeezing her stomach.

“Let... go of me..!”

She's struggling to free herself from me.

“Why'd you jump from here? It will hurt you Eli-chan.”

I can... I can do it! The ground is soft.”

“I don't think so. I can confidently jump from the fourth floor and barely do it from the fifth floor. But I'm not confident enough if it's from the sixth floor.”

“No. I can do it! Just let me go.”

“Stop squirming Eli-chan. Unless you want us both to fall to our death. But ohh. I'll die with you so I guess it would be fun.”

She stops moving. Good thing she did because I'm uncertain how long my legs could hold up.

Because my hands are preoccupied with Eli-chan, I could only use my legs to clamp onto the railings so that we won't fall off this building.

Both I and her are currently upside down because of it.

Agh.. the sky singes my eyes.

“Climb up first. Don't run anymore please.”

She reaches out for the top rail with great flexibility to pull herself up. I can't help but feel her soft butt against my abdomen.

After she got off me, I thought she'll assist me but.... She is sprinting back to the side where we climbed up on our way here.

Oh hell. You don't listen now do you?

*Clang!*

I jerked my body to rapidly pull myself up. Then I sprint towards her at full speed.

*Swoooosh~~*

Before she could leap over the railings, I, once again, plunged myself towards her.

*Thud!*

I knock her down onto the concrete floor. Of course I protected her head.

14