Chapter 010: Invite Her On A Date PART 5
267 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Have To Protect Her!


“Marc! Your group is so rowdy again!”

Tch. This old bitch is such a stiff school dog.

Just because you have the authority here, you act all high and mighty to us. Get off your fucking high horse. Or sooner or later, you'll suffer the consequences of your arrogance. You don't know even who you're dealing with, you fucking dumb bitch!

Me and my friends aren't even scared of you. Look at them mocking you... What a joke for a teacher.

“Hmm?”

My seatmate who looks like a loser— No he's a loser! And he is poking my forearm. I'm already disgusted just by being with him yet he dares to annoy me?

“What the fuck do you need?”

I asked him in low voice. I don't want the bitch to notice me again.

T-They told me to give t-t-this to you...”

What is this? He gave me a piece of paper. Behind him is my friend gesturing at me to read his note.

「Let's play LOL at the comp shop later」

He is showing me thumbs up while smiling stupidly.

「What? Can't win without me?」

I wrote on it and pass it to the loser.

Please stop.. ma'am will be mad— Ow!”

I flicked his forehead.

He is caressing it with an expression of great agony.

But I didn't even hit him that hard. So pathetic!

While looking so stupid like that, he passes the paper back to my friend. And gives it back to me few moment later.

「Fuck you. Don't be so arrogant just because you know how to play better than me」

Hmmmp. I have yet to show you my full ability.

「How many hours?」

「7 hours」

「2 hours. I need to go to my father by 3:30」

「Then tell him we need to do some school project」

「He'll beat me up」

「Man, you're pathetic」

「Shut up! I'll only play for two hours. There's next time anyway」

「Okay. We decided we'll stay at the comp shop overnight. Just come by tomorrow!」

「Ok」

I am giving the paper back to the loser when my forearm stings all of sudden.

A chalk is rolling on the ground.

“You're messing around again Marc! Stand up.”

Fuck.

“What are you doing there at the back?”

“............”

“Answer me!”

“We're just talking ma'am. Sorry po.”

“‘Sorry’? I already warned you earlier yet you still dare to go on with your behavior. Don't you know how to respect? Do you really want to go to the guidance office?"

Fuck you! You're so annoying.

Do you think you're worthy of my respect, you bitch?! Be glad you're a teacher in the school I study at. Or I would have slapped you by now!

In any case, I need a scapegoat.

“No ma'am. I wasn't the one who started it anyway.”

“Who is it then?”

“Him!”

I points at the loser who was passing the piece of paper from and to my friends.

He stiffened when ma'am looks at him.

“Stand up!”

M-Ma'am.. i-i-it wasn't me...!”

“What? I can't hear you!”

I... I said It w-wasn't—”

“Ma'am, he's the one who started talking to me. He keep trying to talk to me so I got annoyed. Even now, I still don't understand what he wanted.”

“...N-No—”

“So what do you want to say to him? Care to share it to the class?”

He trembles when he noticed all the eyes that are looking at him.

“I-I-It wasn't really me ma'am.. please believe me.... It was all.. uhh... I.. I..”

He looked at me trying to raise his hand obviously wanting to point at me.

“!!”

But I glared at him and he flinches just from that. Ew. He's too pathetic!

One of my friends sneakily whispered some words to him. His expression distorts which looks disgustingly hilarious.

He was probably threatened by them and is terrified. What a disgusting coward.

“I can't hear you! Speak properly.”

“.. sniff.... s-sorry.. po.. ma'am... hic...”

Ew. He is crying. He looks really gross.

Good job for being able to cry silently though. It will be annoying if he starts to wail.

“Hmmp.. Now you're going to cry. Don't misbehave in the first place. I'll mark your today's test zero.”

She probably pitied him. He looks really miserable after all. Is that perhaps a good point? For a weakling, their pride don't matter but their lives.

And my friends look like they will suffocate from trying to stop themselves from laughing at loud.

Some of my classmates are chuckling as well.

I want to laugh too. But I can't do that. The bitch is still looking at the two of us!

“You two sit down. And all of you better behave yourself or you can expect to get zero for today's summative test.”

The stupid loser buries his face into the armchair using his arms as a pillow. Trying to hide from embarrassment? Hahahahaha!

He doesn't want to look at us. He's trembling in either fear or shame. Perhaps both. As if that will change anything. You're like an ostrich burying its head into the sand to pretend the problem doesn't exist... Uhrrr.. was that the right phrase?

I forgot. Whatever.

My friends are giving me thumbs up for that. Easy.

I nod at them. Of course it's me— Marc after all. I must be so cool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING~!*

Fuck. Morning session has finally ended!

We can now go to the computer shop.

“Let's go!”

“Stop slapping my shoulder.”

“Hahaha. Anyway, don't you think you were being so cruel earlier?” He says but he can't stop snickering while pointing at the loser who still hasn't lifted his head up. Is he dead? Hahahaha!

The teacher who came after the stupid bitch ignores him after hearing what happened. Pitied on again or what?

Hmmp. It's his fault.”

“Right. Anyway, let's go.”

“Carry my bag for me.”

“Fuck you! Don't you have a hand? Or want me to cut it off?”

Hmmp.”

We left the classroom...

“Hey idiots. Look!”

We were talking about the new skin that was released last week when a friend saw miss Hecate leaving the canteen.

She is walking behind the cowardly kid who stole my baked mac last Tuesday. He is carrying a plastic bag of what I assume to be miss Hecate's lunch.

Hahahahaha! So he's just her servant after all. Yet he was too arrogant.

No surprise there I guess. I mean, he's hugging miss Hecate's thigh. Of course he'll feel so superior. But how dare he take advantage of her. He doesn't deserve her all!

She's mine!!

“What is it? Oh. You're looking at miss Hecate?”

“Is that a problem?”

“Why do you sound so irritated?” Another friend asked while looking at them.

“Well, listen here. He was ignored by miss Hecate when he tried to ask her out hahahaha!”

Ohh. Date huh? I understand why you'd try your luck. Having her for yourself is like winning the lottery. Your standing in the school will rise significantly.”

“Right. But he was ignored hahaha.”

“Fuck you! Don't mock me you fucking idiots. You can't even man up and talk to her!”

These bastards are mocking me but they can't even greet her.

Miss Hecate is so popular and beautiful. I wonder how they will look up to me once I have her for myself.

Just look at that ass of hers. Fuck! Her neck looks juicy as well though. Aaaaagh!

I'll make her sit on my lap as I grope her perky ass for sure. I'll savor the envious gazes of all the male students. And perhaps even from the teachers and school staffs. Oh fuck. This feels so good!

“She'll be mine for sure.” I let my thoughts out loud.

“Isn't she taken?”

“She's not!”

“Then who's that guy in front of her? He looks so pale that he looks like a vampire.”

“He isn't her boyfriend you idiot! Miss Hecate is still single. That kid is just her close friend or something.”

“Then do you still have a chance?”

“Stop doubting me! Of course I have. He's a coward. He have the advantage yet miss Hecate is still not his. That kid is a cowardly idiot!”

“Right. I saw him used miss Hecate as a shield when Marc punched at him.”

“Good thing I was strong enough to stop myself.”

“Then you should take her for yourself as soon as possible hahaha. Who knows what he'll do to her?”

You have a point.

He might not be able to hold in his lust. Sooner or later he may ends up assaulting miss Hecate.

No shit!! I can't allow that to happen! She's mine alone.

“I'll follow them.”

“What? Do it next time. We'll still play!”

“That not important!”

“What do you— Hey! Motherfucker. Come back here!” He shouted trying to beckon me.

I sprint at full speed to catch up to Miss Hecate. I have to protect her! I don't have time for games.

15