Chapter 012: Play A Game With Me [Part 3]
234 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Will Save You!


“I talked to our manager, and he agreed to hire you as a helper.”

“Wait what? ‘Helper’? What the fuck dad?!”

“Watch your tongue, Marc!”

I... Aren't I too young for that? I don't think I can do heavy labor.”

“You can't? Shut up and stop making excuses. This is for your future. You need to learn how to work now! Don't you dare disappoint me.”

‘My own’ future, my ass.

“But-”

“No ‘buts’ or any bullshits! You'll be starting tomorrow. You better do well.”

“Alright po dad…”

Fuck!! Damn it! I grit my teeth in frustration and exit my father's office.

First, that stupid son of a bitch played me like I was a fool. And now this stupid shit about working.. My day couldn't just get any worse.

Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it all!

A skinny junior high school student bumps onto me. For fuck sake! If there's God, are you trying to piss me off?!

“Can't you watch where you're going?!” I screamed at him.

His voice is quivering as he stammers, “I... I'm sorry, po...” He looks utterly terrified, reminding me of a certain loser..

“Fuck you! What are you even doing in this place? Trying to find some girls?”

Of course. Son of a bitch has no friends, nevermind a  bitch to fuck. He's just trying to fil that shitty hole in his heart by going to crowded places. Fucking loser!

You piss me off!

“No…”

“Give up. You're so ugly and pathetic. Nobody would want you.”

“But it's not really— !!” He tries to leave by subtly walking away, but I grab his shoulder. He flinches at my weak grip...

“Hah! Did you get abandoned by your so-called friends? Oh wait, do you have friends? Hahaha! Of course not!”

He looks like he's going to cry.

Pathetic.

“You won't answer? Then I'll answer it for you, idiot: It's because you are stupid with a stupid ugly face. Do you think you deserve to be with someone? Fuck you and fuck your life! Just die!”

Sniff...” He lowers his head and I hear sniffling noises. Fuck. His snot is flowing down from his nose to his lips.

Ew. I immediately let him go.

“Hey. That's too much!”

A passerby interjects and comes to me.

“I don't give a damn! Are you playing the hero here? Mind your own business, you idiot.”

“You bastard—”

“Leave him alone... Let's not get involved here,” another person pulls him away. He is probably his friend.

“Coward.”

“Grr..."

“What? Wanna fight?”

“Leave him be,” his friend drags him away.

“What are you all looking at, you stupid idiots?”

There's a crowd looking at me. They're all whispering judgemental bullshits. Hmmp. Some are showing me obvious contempt like as if I'm the evilest in this place.

They just fucking enjoy the feeling of being able to point at somebody. Does it feel good to be morally superior?

Fuck this world! It's filled with idiots. What a waste of space and resources.

All of them should just commit suicide like this stupid, pathetic idiot like him— Fuck.

When did he leave?

This idiot... Once I see him again. I'll fuck his face up.

“Hmmp,” I resume my steps, ignoring the eyes that are watching me.

This is the second floor.

Fuck! It's so noisy.

*Bam!*

I punch the wall and it hurts!

“Agh!”

Fuck!

Several eyes stare at me. They're laughing and making fun of me. I put my hand into my pocket and inside is a switch knife I stole in this mall.

I'm going to kill them all.

No wait Marc, calm down.

Fuck, that was close. Damn it! It's because of that idiot that I'm annoyed!

“Haa~” I turn around and walk the other way. I need to leave this place, it's fucking annoying. Not only that, but I might lose control and end their stupid lives for them.

“!!”

M-miss Hecate?! The anger turned into delight the momei saw her. But what is she doing here?

Is she alone? Is she playing alone? She has no friends with her. Are they buying her food or something? Or maybe she's really alone..

Heh. This is fine. Finally, some nice thing comes to me.

I walk towards her, “Good afternoon, miss Hecate.”

“.............”

She didn't hear me? She looks like she's thinking of something. “Ehem. Miss Hecate, good afternoon.”

“.............”

What the fuck... Am I being ignored? No way.

“Are you playing an arcade game with your friends?” I point at the screen, “This is a great game you choose. But it's better with friends. I'm pretty good at this game, you know. Want me to teach you?” I stretch my arm to pat her shoulder, but she dodges my hand.

“.............”

“Uh. I swear I am a pro gamer. I don't mean to brag, but I'm the best when it comes to games.”

“.............”

Still ignoring me? Fuck. Why isn't she responding to me? The hell is wrong with this bitch? She's really acting high and mighty just because I like her.

“Want to play a game with me then?”

Fuck you...

“Can you scram? I'm not— Ah!”

It's him! How dare you make a fun of me last time!

You... Motherfucker it's you!” I clench my fists, ready to punch him. Wait, Marc! Calm down. Miss Hecate is here. Don't start a fight yourself.

“Yes it's me. Hello there Marc. I'm Mark. It's so nice meeting you here,” he greets me mockingly. “Here Eli-chan. That's your coins.”

“En.”

Miss Hecate shoots him a quick glare before trying to put a coin in, but he interrupts her, “Hold on. Let's play another game this time. Let's try that shooting game over there next.”

Miss Hecate tilts her head down and then gets up from her seat, taking it easy.

What the fuck? She looks sad.

It must be because of this arrogant son of a bitch... How dare he order her around like this? She looks so uncomfortable.

“Hey! What are you doing?” I tried to grab his shoulder, but he dodges my hand.

This bastard...

“We're going to play a game— Oh right. Do you want to play a game with me? Let's do it later.”

What?! How dare he... I really wish to break his jaw right now. No wait. He's annoying me on purpose, isn't he? He wants me to start the fight myself so that I will be the bad guy.

Clever boy, but I'm smarter.

“Hmmp. Play by yourself.”

“I see. Very well then. Enjoy the rest of your day, Marc,” he walks away. Miss Hecate follows him from behind.

“Wait!”

He didn't listen and keep on walking.

“I said wait!”

He's acting like he didn't hear a thing but goes ahead and jams that coin in the slot.

Agh!! Fuck you and fuck your entire family! Be grateful miss Hecate is here. I don't want her to see blood.

I stride towards them. They're already playing the game.

“Shoot them in the head, Eli-chan.”

“Alright.”

On the screen, the zombies are having their heads blowing off.

What the..? This might be a video game, but that kind of accuracy is incredible.

Haha! As expected, of miss Hecate.

No wait! This isn't what I planned to do. I should be annoying him so that he'll start a fight. Then that's when I'm going to mess him up for good.

Much better if he died. I'll say it's self-defense. I'll be fine. Besides, dad is with me. He's a powerful person.

“Hey. Do you even know how to play this game!?” I mock him but he ignores me.

“Shoot their hearts this time,” says calmly.

Don't ignore me, you fucking kid.

“Alright.”

What the fuck...?

Speaking of....

Why is she so obedient of him?

Gasp!

I was right last time, didn't I? He is blackmailing her.

It's already strange that she's hanging out with him like as if they're couple. Even if they're just friends, that's just not possible unless this kid is blackmailing her.

Fuck...

How evil.

That's most likely the reason she was in a daze earlier. She isn't ignoring me. It's just that this kid is with her. She's just protecting herself.

The Hecate I know isn't cold a person after all.

This bastard... It's his fault.

I must stop him.

“Hey!”

“Nice Eli-chan. I attack while you stand by until I reload.”

“Fine.."

“Stop ignoring me—” I grab his shoulder...

“!!”

But he dodges me again, causing for me to lose balance. I almost hit the floor with my face.

Fuck!!!! I'm reaching the limit of my patience!

Good thing I was quick. I managed to support myself with my strong arms.

“Are you alright, Marc? What are you doing? Did you find a coin on the floor or something?” He is mocking me.

“Motherfucker!” I stand up and felt the creaking of my teeth.

“Well well, no cursing, please. Kids are watching us you know— Oh Eli-chan. I'm reloading, it's your turn to shoot!” He says without ever letting his eyes off the screen.

I look around and notice a bunch of brats staring at us— at me to be specific.

Fuck!

“It's your fault! You've been targeting me all this time. You'll pay for mocking me!”

“I see. How much? I only have an apology with me. I'm sorry if I offended you, sire.”

“Grr..”

Fuck you and really really.. REALLY FUCK YOU!

“Can we now just be in a friendly relationship?” He is giggling, but still not setting his eyes on me.

“Grrr... Agh..!”

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! He's just mocking me! I can't take this anymore. How dare he insult me this much. Even Buddha will get angry!

“!!”

No wait! Calm down. Don't start a fight! I almost punched him. If this goes on, I might really lose control.

“Admit it, Mark.."

“.......”

“What are you looking at?” This son of a bitch is just looking at me. Is it because I hit the nail on its head?

I'm right!

“Mark I'm reloading.”

“....Well, you called me by my name.” What the fuck? What's with this gay shit?!

“Mark.”

“I hear you, Eli-chan,” he didn't explain any further. He begins playing the game again.

“You're disgusting. Do you know that?”

““.............””

Fuck! I'm being ignored again. This kid! He's no longer responding to me.

Oh! I get it! It's because he's guilty. Or perhaps afraid of getting caught.

Haha! You're doomed, you fucker.

I'll see through the end that I'll save miss Hecate from a loser like you!

You don't deserve her at all!

14